House Price Crash Forum

Talksport Now

Bearback

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Its certainly epic Galloway:

China holds more dollars than the US and it has the power to bring the US economy down leading to a tsunami of turmoil across the west.

A decision has been made to attack Iran - maybe not next week but soon!

...these Dundonians know how to talk about as sport.....big time..!.. :lol::lol::lol::P

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
C'mon guys - the only thing George talks is SH!TE!

Actually I'm surprised he has time to do a radio show as he is usually too busy kissing the a$$ of some tinpot psychopathic dictator.

Anyone recall him fawning over Saddam? Stomach churning - almost as bad as Tony and Bush.

Funny bloke is George. I disagree with just about everything he say's, but I love listening to him. He is a superb orator.

The address to the US Congress regarding Saddam was quite extraordinary.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Actually I'm surprised he has time to do a radio show as he is usually too busy kissing the a$$ of some tinpot psychopathic dictator.

Anyone recall him fawning over Saddam? Stomach churning - almost as bad as Tony and Bush.

Hey hey hey......

Speak for yourself, id rather plant my lips on bush , rather than on the a$$ of Saddam.......IMO of course.

HOLA4410

I'm still trying to erase the image I have of him in a leotard pretending to be a pussy cat, purring to Rula Lenska!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

He's a bombastic, egotistical muppet and should be ignored.

He is a politician and has jumped on a bandwagon. Full stop.

Can anyone show me an article where George Galloway indicated his concern over credit crunches or bank runs or excessive lending before these latest episodes?

No?

Thats what I thought.

A politician is a politician even if he expresses a view you agree with.

Careful who you lionise.

HOLA4413
Only about as much as Donald Rumsfeld was fawning over Saddam, or Bush Sr. was fawning over the Taliban.

Nah I disagree - wrong way round in those cases - Rummy and Bush Sr were the ones getting a ream job.

"Please Mr Rumsfeld sir - gimme some cool nerve gas to whack those Kur...err Iranians with!"

Or

"Please Mr Bush - give us some of those neato Stingers and some SAS training to kill those infidel Christ.... errr Commies with!"

Galloway is just a rather sad, podgy "Hanoi Jane" character - and with a strange puss.. sorry CAT fixation to boot!

HOLA4414
Funny bloke is George. I disagree with just about everything he say's, but I love listening to him. He is a superb orator.

The address to the US Congress regarding Saddam was quite extraordinary.

Agreed.

It's a shame his politics aren't a bit more middle ground because he'd a make a superb prime minister. Carries much more gravitas than all the current lot put together.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

It's a shame he's such an egotistical, self-serving tw4t, because this speech is _incredible_. Tho I spose it's quite rare to get a really good orator who's a decent person. Kilroy-Silk, Kinnock, Enoch, etc etc.

He put forward an excellent argument and it was good to watch the yanks getting a black eye. Pity he then throws all that credibility out of the window

mp_galloway.jpg

Do you want me to be the pussy cat?

georgegalloway_wideweb__470x362,0.jpg

:blink:

HOLA4417
He put forward an excellent argument and it was good to watch the yanks getting a black eye. Pity he then throws all that credibility out of the window

For me it was when he accused Preston of being a "lying plutocrat" - it was f*ing Big Brother for God's sake!

Edited by the_duke_of_hazzard