House Price Crash Forum

Black Monday

HOLA441
I'd take your posts more seriously if it wasn't for your three forum identities and posts made from a property development company :rolleyes:

Yeah, but, no but, yeah but, no, but I didn't post it - it was Sheryl Thompson

and she didn't post it neither, cos she were behind the bike sheds with Wayne

Smith who doesn't have a clue how to snog and smells of sardines, anyway,

so who would want to snog him an' I don't have no property development

company, or at least I didn't till last year and I don't care how many identititties

you think I have cos Simon Brigsby tried to feel up all three of 'em when he

promised me twenty silk cut, which I wouldn't touch anyways seein' as 'ow

I don't smoke, so there !

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I'd take your posts more seriously if it wasn't for your three forum identities and posts made from a property development company :rolleyes:

Edit: I see you're now logged on and viewing this thread as VickyPollard :rolleyes:

Of course, this comment ... and the fact that my avatars have been sabotaged ....

is nothing whatsoever to do with my comment about Dr Bubb.....

is it ?

[Moderator: No, it's to do with your multiple ID's, please read the forum rules]

HOLA443

Edit: I see you're now logged on and viewing this thread as VickyPollard :rolleyes:

Wrong on three counts....

1. I only have two identities... not three...

A Justanewbie .. for serious comment....

B VickyPollard ... for a bit of a laugh

2. I have nothing whatsoever to do with property development. though I did STR and BTL for a spell,

but have now sold again and put the money in the stock market

3. I am not a VI, as I genuinely believe there will be a crash .... but it has dragged on far longer

than I could have believed possible.

Now, I await your apology for your inaccurate accusation.

Thank you

[Moderator: Three ID's actually. Justanewbie, VickyPollard, DeBubbler]

HOLA444
Wrong on three counts....

1. I only have two identities... not three...

A Justanewbie .. for serious comment....

B VickyPollard ... for a bit of a laugh

2. I have nothing whatsoever to do with property development. though I did STR and BTL for a spell,

but have now sold again and put the money in the stock market

3. I am not a VI, as I genuinely believe there will be a crash .... but it has dragged on far longer

than I could have believed possible.

Now, I await your apology for your inaccurate accusation.

Thank you

You say use "VickyPollard" as a bit of a laugh ?

Do you see anyone laughing with you

We do still have a NHS, its free maybe you should speak to your Doctor regarding "Bi-Polar" disorders. Dont suffer in silence.

HOLA445
Of course, this comment ... and the fact that my avatars have been sabotaged ....

is nothing whatsoever to do with my comment about Dr Bubb.....

is it ?

[Moderator: No, it's to do with your multiple ID's, please read the forum rules]

Sorry, you are simply a liar....

Now please delete my poem "If" from your website... the copyright is mine.

[Moderator: That was your last post on this forum!]

HOLA446

What is it... with... trolls... needing... to... put... dot... dot... dot... after... every... thing... they... post??? There are about 5 anti-cassandras on here that do exactly the same thing.

'...' is web shorthand for I am a little bit insecure and have no real conviction in what I am posting.

HOLA447
QUOTE(expatowner @ Mar 7 2007, 12:02 AM)

Can anyone explain what the dreaded triple witching friday is or was?

In the USA

The last trading hour on the third Friday of March, June, September and December when options and futures on stock indices expire concurrently.

In the UK

Index futures and options expiry takes place around 10.10am on the third Friday of these months, and equity options expire at 4.30pm. Double witching occurs on the third Friday of all the other months of the year when equity option and index option contracts expire simultaneously.

Thanks.

Do I take it that posters like Realist Bear now consider that the stock market twitch of last week will not affect house prices and have now switched to the"Triple Witching Friday" as their best hope for a house price crash?

Edited by expatowner

HOLA448
Guest wrongmove
Thanks.

Do I take it that posters like Realist Bear now consider that the stock market twitch of last week will not affect house prices and have now switched to the"Triple Witching Friday" as their best hope for a house price crash?

It will certainly be interesting to see how many start predicting stability in the housing market now that their reason from a crash has disappeared.....

edited to add .....

;)

Edited by wrongmove

HOLA449
Thanks.

who knows!!!!!!

If you read this thread from start to finish you will see a certain bears opinion change like the wind

HOLA4410
who knows!!!!!!

If you read this thread from start to finish you will see a certain bears opinion change like the wind

Great song.

The answer my friend

is blowing in the wind

the answer is blowing in the wind.

Edit to say

not to be confused with catching a fart in a colander ;)

Edited by expatowner

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
  • 4 months later...
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417