House Price Crash Forum

Dublin riots

NoHPCinTheUK

HOLA441
4 minutes ago, bartelbe said:

What is interesting is the very careful way information about the suspect has been worded. He is described as an Irish citizen of 20 years, which of course tell us nothing about his ethnic or religious background.

Problem is if they start just not reporting stuff that is worse. That is how we got to the Rotherham mass sex abuse situation. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
15 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

You don’t do irony do you? People (eg Irish author Graham linehan) have had their careers and lives ruined for questioning certain trans claims. Far worse treatment than meted out to those who claim Hamas murdering kids at a pop festival is justified.

When Israeli children are killed, there's seemingly no call for calm. Instead the west unquestionably arms Israel to level parts of a city. A bigger backlash than say....burning a few buses. 

The problem not being mentioned here is this is the latest incident in Ireland is off the back of a line of incidents. 

• County Slingo a year ago, an immigrant duped two gay men into hookups, tortured and decapitated them.
  • The murder of Ashling Murphy is still fresh in peoples minds and the family were brushed under the carpet for what they attributed the problem to be 

Seemingly when western people die at the hand of religious nut bags or riff raff the state allows into it's borders our western politicians demand sheep like behaviour, yet in the same breath allow Israel to level cities when it happens to them. 

Edited by Casual-observer

HOLA443
8 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

When Israeli children are killed, there's seemingly no call for calm. Instead the west unquestionably arms Israel to level parts of a city. A bigger backlash than say....burning a few buses. 

Not for discussion here but there is blood lust on both sides that has to go. There are elements in the Muslim communities in this country that think breaking the peace by murdering babies is okay. It was terrorism in that it furthered no military purpose.

HOLA444
17 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

et in the same breath allow Israel to level cities when it happens to them. 

Israel is a nuclear power, what do you want the west to do? Start lobbing nukes around? According to the un Israel is a state just like the uk or Germany. Should Germany retake Kaliningrad as it was stolen by Russia in 1945? If you value the UN and international law you tow the line…

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA445
8 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Israel is a nuclear power, what do you want the west to do? Start lobbing nukes around? According to the un Israel is a state just like the uk or Germany. Should Germany retake Kaliningrad as it was stolen by Germany in 1945? If you value the UN you tow the line…

You're conflating the point. 

The west actively arm Israel when they want to aggressively protect their own borders and support them doing so.

Yet seemingly have an entirely different approach when say the Irish electorate want Irish borders given the same level of protection 

HOLA446
42 minutes ago, bartelbe said:

What is interesting is the very careful way information about the suspect has been worded. He is described as an Irish citizen of 20 years, which of course tell us nothing about his ethnic or religious background.

No it says naturalised Irish citizen who lived their 20 yrs

HOLA447
42 minutes ago, bartelbe said:

No it says naturalised Irish citizen who lived their 20 yrs

HOLA448
47 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

You don’t do irony do you? People (eg Irish author Graham linehan) have had their careers and lives ruined for questioning certain trans claims. Far worse treatment than meted out to those who claim Hamas murdering kids at a pop festival is justified.

I do irony and now we are onto the bait & switch to Linehan to try and dig you out of the hole.

Linehan self destructed and is a vile human being most of his felow comedians can't stand for his actions.

His wife left because he was continually being a grim twit and ignored her pleas to drop it. Same as his career unravelled same way.

But you choosing to start up on that is again you diving in and letting your mask slip as you do. You were being so ironic you continue to pour out the same rubbish on the topic...

HOLA449
25 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

I do irony and now we are onto the bait & switch to Linehan to try and dig you out of the hole.

Linehan self destructed and is a vile human being most of his felow comedians can't stand for his actions.

His wife left because he was continually being a grim twit and ignored her pleas to drop it. Same as his career unravelled same way.

But you choosing to start up on that is again you diving in and letting your mask slip as you do. You were being so ironic you continue to pour out the same rubbish on the topic...

I work with some transgender people and I use the pronouns they prefer

i just think that what has been meted out to some people over the issue is crazy

thats your opinion of linehan, it’s not the way he comes over in interviews or articles he has written and tbh anyone who created father ted and the IT crowd has enough value to society not to cancel him in this way.

Its like the victorians cancelling Shakespeare and equally as pointless .

btw your mask is slipping and it is disturbing. Anyone who question trans orthodox is “hateful and below contempt” I have had this from fundamentalist Christian’s when discussing the evolution.

every cell in the human body encodes a gender and if you have a Y chromosome you are morphologically male. There is NO scientific test for trans identity.

Live your Life how you want- but anything you claim as a scientific fact has to be falsifiable.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4410
7 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

I work with some transgender people and I use the pronouns they prefer

i just think that what has been meted out to some people over the issue is crazy

thats your opinion of linehan, it’s not the way he comes over in interviews or articles he has written and tbh anyone who created father ted and the IT crowd has enough value to society not to cancel him in this way.

Its like the victorians cancelling Shakespeare and equally as pointless .

btw your mask is slipping and it is disturbing.

I don't have a mask and am simply pointing out what you always seem to do - throw out a dog whistle then claim to have a friend, relative, colleague who just happens to be x so you couldn't possibly be saying what everyone caught you saying.

If you cannot separate the person from the art you aren't very good. 

What happened to Linehan is what he wants sohe can claim he's given everything and been vilified. Most of what he does now is stunts to pander to those who follow him and play 'I was cancelled'.

You were caught out again dogwhistling, people have your number as you've done it too often then claimed otherwise

HOLA4411
3 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

I don't have a mask and am simply pointing out what you always seem to do - throw out a dog whistle then claim to have a friend, relative, colleague who just happens to be x so you couldn't possibly be saying what everyone caught you saying.

If you cannot separate the person from the art you aren't very good. 

What happened to Linehan is what he wants sohe can claim he's given everything and been vilified. Most of what he does now is stunts to pander to those who follow him and play 'I was cancelled'.

You were caught out again dogwhistling, people have your number as you've done it too often then claimed otherwise

Flashes of anger and then calm reflection - always the same with you

i have a trans PhD student, i think we understand it is best not to discuss the science with each other but I call him as he wishes

but it should be possible to discuss the issues in society that linehan and others (germaine Greer was the first I remember to be treated this way)

My opinion? When the huge claims for damages start coming in from people claiming they were pressurised into it- then the clinics will Close

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
8 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

Butofcourse none of the regularswant to hear that as it interrupts their bigot rants and its all the fault of the establishment BS

If it's not the fault of the establishment, whose fault is it given it's their policies over the last decades that have created the current situation ?

HOLA4417
1 hour ago, Casual-observer said:

You're conflating the point. 

The west actively arm Israel when they want to aggressively protect their own borders and support them doing so.

Yet seemingly have an entirely different approach when say the Irish electorate want Irish borders given the same level of protection 

The west actively arms hamas with £30 million just pledged to Gaza ie Hamas leaders to buy more bombs. 

HOLA4418
7 minutes ago, petetong said:

Fair enough, doesn't appear to be very effective, unsurprisingly.

Actually most of the problems in France are racism, huge levels of unemployment amongst North African youth. Most of the Islamic Terrorists attacks were from outsiders who arrived in France only hours before in many cases. France’s secular education system should be copied too.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4419
1 minute ago, debtlessmanc said:

Actually most of the problems in France are racism, huge levels of unemployment amongst North African youth. Most of the Terrorists attacks were from outsiders who arrived in France only hours before in many cases. 

Ain't there huge levels of unemployment amongst non Northern African youth too ? Probably less than Northern African but I remember reading France, Italy and Spain have had sky high youth unemployment for donkeys years ...

HOLA4420
1 minute ago, petetong said:

Ain't there huge levels of unemployment amongst non Northern African youth too ? Probably less than Northern African but I remember reading France, Italy and Spain have had sky high youth unemployment for donkeys years ...

Yea but read on here many times and what I am told - Italy and Spain any work worth having is obtained through family connections or chronyism. This shuts migrants out. France isn’t quite as bad but good jobs are difficult to get and immigrants do not seem to get them for whatever reason. I worked in France and their universities were less diverse than ours even then. French academia pays poorly too.

HOLA4421
3 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Yea but read on here many times and what I am told - Italy and Spain any work worth having is obtained through family connections or chronyism. This shuts migrants out. France isn’t quite as bad but good jobs are difficult to get and immigrants do not seem to get them for whatever reason. I worked in France and their universities were less diverse than ours even then. French academia pays poorly too.

Going back to your original point, what exactly would licencing achieve and how ?

HOLA4422
29 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Flashes of anger and then calm reflection - always the same with you

i have a trans PhD student, i think we understand it is best not to discuss the science with each other but I call him as he wishes

but it should be possible to discuss the issues in society that linehan and others (germaine Greer was the first I remember to be treated this way)

My opinion? When the huge claims for damages start coming in from people claiming they were pressurised into it- then the clinics will Close

No I caught you out being part of the anti-immigrant gang bang going on in this thread, then your dog whistle attempt on now you are trying to switch it to trans issues in a desperate attempt to find something you can switch to and then claim 'ooh people are being evil and cancelling'.

You forget how many times you've tried similar routines

HOLA4423
Just now, petetong said:

Going back to your original point, what exactly would licencing achieve and how ?

Most Islamic countries license imams (this is what I learnt from various conversations with overseas students) they lose it if they stray into politics, any criticism of govt policy etc

they are expected to teach how to be a good parent, child,  citizen etc.

HOLA4424
Just now, Staffsknot said:

No I caught you out being part of the anti-immigrant gang bang going on in this thread, then your dog whistle attempt on now you are trying to switch it to trans issues in a desperate attempt to find something you can switch to and then claim 'ooh people are being evil and cancelling'.

You forget how many times you've tried similar routines

Yes I am aware that is how you have labelled me. I have views you disagree with there fore I can be dismissed as a dog whistler or some other stuff. 
I have zero problem with race , but loads of problems with irrational beliefs that’s it.

HOLA4425
11 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Most Islamic countries license imams (this is what I learnt from various conversations with overseas students) they lose it if they stray into politics, any criticism of govt policy etc

they are expected to teach how to be a good parent, child,  citizen etc.

Given it is both religion and political/governance system how will that ever work ?

Edited by petetong