House Price Crash Forum

100k people have officially arrived today on a rubber dinghy our local hoteliers making a nice profit luckily

HOLA441
42 minutes ago, Mrs Doyle said:

You shut your relatives down? 

That figures given how you keep ordering people about on here. 

Read that one as it is shorter. 

Yes have you never heard the term. We all do it from time to time . 

You get very aggressive when people don't agree with you I use decent words. 

No pop off Mrs Leftie Doyle. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
1 minute ago, debtlessmanc said:

Islam has simply got a tradition of being interpreted strictly for the last few centuries. It has not had an enlightenment that lead to Christianity being not so strictly observed. But you are definitely a far lefty- heard it all before. Beware of Islam it is much nastier than you think. Yes Marx I understood religion very well as the mist that rises from an unjust society, but it is more complex than that. Islam is a political movement too. 
I learnt about it from people of my Muslim men of my generation who migrated to the U.K. in the 60s, 70s and 80’s. When I see these guys now (went to one of their sons weddings last year) I find I have more in common with them about migrants, politics and the economy than I do with young British people like yourself- bizarre to say the least.

Islam doesn't exist as an entity.

It has no hierarchy nor politics no matter how many of your imaginary Muslim mates you think have educated you. 

If, as you say, an ancient, now lost text, itself an interpretation of events written years after they supposedly happened, and in a now defunct Arabic dialect, itself reinterpreted into a present dialect and then reinterpreted again in translation has been interpreted by individuals for nefarious acts then who are you blaming exactly?

An oft overlooked fact by racists posing as bigots and extremist Islamic fundamentalists is that the Qua'ran, as a text, is meant to be read and understood holistically as in all the component parts are interlinked. 

This means that those only interpreting sections of text are also guilty of fundamentalism. 

Young? 

Why thank you, you've fed me the elixir of eternal youth.

The seventy's are now merely an imaginary exercise but boy, wasn't that summer of 76 a scorcher! 😂

HOLA443

I'm a bit of a lefty and I don't understand how anyone can dispute that people coming over on boats is bad for the country. 

The people coming over illegally on boats, at best will be working as taxi drivers or delivering Just Eats takeaways a couple of years from now... 99% of the people coming over won't be paying any tax, that goes without saying. Potential doctors won't be coming over on rubber dinghies lol. 

HOLA444
2 minutes ago, Insane said:

Read that one as it is shorter. 

Yes have you never heard the term. We all do it from time to time . 

You get very aggressive when people don't agree with you I use decent words. 

No pop off Mrs Leftie Doyle. 

And said without a hint of irony. 

HOLA445
Just now, Housepricecrash91 said:

I'm a bit of a lefty and I don't understand how anyone can dispute that people coming over on boats is bad for the country. 

The people coming over illegally on boats, at best will be working as taxi drivers or delivering Just Eats takeaways a couple of years from now... 99% of the people coming over won't be paying any tax, that goes without saying. Potential doctors won't be coming over on rubber dinghies lol. 

The lefties I know tend to educate themselves with facts and employ them as opposed to just random made up guesses. 

HOLA446
2 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Are you advocating exponential growth for ever in a finite system? Would you like to explain how that ends?

I'm doing no such thing. It’s just a statement of how the system is set up.

If we want less people we have to have poorer retirements. starting now.

so it’s a pretty binary choice. Cut pensions and immigration.

or encourage immigration and keep pension payments high.

can’t have it both ways.

government knows this. everything said about it is just noise. Look at what they do, not what they say.

they are solving the baby bust problem, and keeping pensions high.

And only playing lip service to the boomers about ‘sorting out the boats’ when doing no such thing. 

HOLA447
HOLA448
7 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

UK needs continuous population growth to pay for the retirements, and create the workers of tomorrow.

Immigrants are the solution. not the problem.

Not quite they need to be net contributors to plug any gap if they are takers they are adding to the problem. 

Have you any figures to show all immigrants automatically add?  

HOLA449
HOLA4410
6 hours ago, Insane said:

They never answer the number question. They will give excuses and reasons why we need more people but when asked when would the UK be full they all draw a blank. 

Because the question is inherently nonsense. 

It would be like asking you to put an exact figure on when people in the UK can't have anymore babies to halt population growth. 

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Just now, Insane said:

Not quite they need to be net contributors to plug any gap if they are takers they are adding to the problem. 

Have you any figures to show all immigrants automatically add?  

fresh immigrants do have more children. and aspire for a better life.

initially they take more than they give. But long term they certainly give more than they take.

your argument seems to step from ‘brown people are not worth anything and only leaches’ which seems like a very backwards racist view to me.

are you happy to have your pension halved and taxes cranked up in order to truly stop the boats? I didn’t think so.

HOLA4413
1 minute ago, Mrs Doyle said:

Islam doesn't exist as an entity.

It has no hierarchy nor politics no matter how many of your imaginary Muslim mates you think have educated you. 

If, as you say, an ancient, now lost text, itself an interpretation of events written years after they supposedly happened, and in a now defunct Arabic dialect, itself reinterpreted into a present dialect and then reinterpreted again in translation has been interpreted by individuals for nefarious acts then who are you blaming exactly?

An oft overlooked fact by racists posing as bigots and extremist Islamic fundamentalists is that the Qua'ran, as a text, is meant to be read and understood holistically as in all the component parts are interlinked. 

This means that those only interpreting sections of text are also guilty of fundamentalism. 

Young? 

Why thank you, you've fed me the elixir of eternal youth.

The seventy's are now merely an imaginary exercise but boy, wasn't that summer of 76 a scorcher! 😂

Excellent you have clearly bothered to study Islam- hats off.

yes it does not exist as an entity- whilst the Catholic Church does. Interesting sense of strength and weakness of those religions

islam definitely is political there is such a thing as Islamic law talk to the believers…

HOLA4414
6 minutes ago, Mrs Doyle said:

No, he's saying we're going to need new people to wipe our arses when we're older. 

Perhaps the planet cannot solve that problem? There is no rule that our bottoms can get wiped? Though robots could help?

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4415
3 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

If we want less people we have to have poorer retirements. starting now.

No. We can keep the same level of retirement but stop wasting money on other things like feeding , housing, educating and giving NHS care to everyone who just walks in the door and has paid nothing in. 

4 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

so it’s a pretty binary choice. Cut pensions and immigration.

or encourage immigration and keep pension payments high.

can’t have it both ways.

Figures to back this up?

5 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

And only playing lip service to the boomers about ‘sorting out the boats’ when doing no such thing. 

Oh no Boomers again are you saying everyone but Boomers are happy with the boat situation? LOL. 

HOLA4416

initially they take more than they give. But long term they certainly give more than they take.

Figures for this? 

your argument seems to step from ‘brown people are not worth anything and only leaches’ which seems like a very backwards racist view to me.

I never mentioned anyone's skin colour why have you? I just asked you to show the figures backing up your statement very simple. Now have you any figures? 

HOLA4417

Biggest drain on the country is unfunded pensions for boomers. Not a small cost in helping these people who want to be here temporarily until they become net contributors.

immigrants are healthy for the longer term future of the UK.

sadly it’s just old racist boomers wanting everything like the old days, when they themselves caused this situation.

if life was easier for under 40’s we wouldn’t have a huge baby bust, creating a huge gap that needs filling.

Edited by jiltedjen

HOLA4418
1 minute ago, debtlessmanc said:

Excellent you have clearly bothered to study Islam- hats off.

yes it does not exist as an entity- whilst the Catholic Church does. Interesting sense of strength and weakness of those religions

islam definitely is political there is such a thing as Islamic law talk to the believers…

As I said, it's all about an individual's interpretation, like yours.

"Sharia acts as a code for living that all Muslims should adhere to, including prayers, fasting and donations to the poor. It aims to help Muslims understand how they should lead every aspect of their lives according to God's wishes."

Just like the Ten Commandments. 

Educate yourself and while you're at it look up what political means. 

HOLA4419
17 minutes ago, Insane said:

Ha ha we have had more immigration since Brexit and the crops are still not being picked. 

All these people have arrived to do the jobs the Lazy Brits won't do and they are still not done. Any other good ideas Roemonshiter? 

So you haven't answered my question brex shter yet you constantly bang on about others not answering your questions. 

Did you turn up to pick the crops that 'our lot can do'?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Just now, jiltedjen said:

Biggest drain on the country is unfunded pensions for boomers. 

The money they paid in was never put by. Is the money your paying in being put by? Half the Boomers are not getting any state pension yet. How many more times do you need to be told? 

1 minute ago, jiltedjen said:

Figures? 

1 minute ago, jiltedjen said:

sadly it’s just old racist boomers wanting everything like the old days, when they themselves caused this situation.

You are using the Race card inappropriately again. 

f life was easier for under 40’s we wouldn’t have a huge baby bust, creating a huge gap that needs filling.

Agreed. The Governments of the last 25 years have fked you well over. Mass immigration has been part of it yet you blame the boomers while clapping your hands for more immigration. It did not take much to fool you did it. 

HOLA4422
6 minutes ago, Insane said:

No. We can keep the same level of retirement but stop wasting money on other things like feeding , housing, educating and giving NHS care to everyone who just walks in the door and has paid nothing in. 

Figures to back this up?

Oh no Boomers again are you saying everyone but Boomers are happy with the boat situation? LOL. 

Don't we give all those public services for free to British citizens under 18 who haven't paid a penny into the system? 

HOLA4423
2 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

Biggest drain on the country is unfunded pensions for boomers. 

if life was easier for under 40’s we wouldn’t have a huge baby bust, creating a huge gap that needs filling.

Yes Immigrants are healthy, but do then need a years training in speaking with English- that is a burden too..

1 minute ago, Mrs Doyle said:

As I said, it's all about an individual's interpretation, like yours.

"Sharia acts as a code for living that all Muslims should adhere to, including prayers, fasting and donations to the poor. It aims to help Muslims understand how they should lead every aspect of their lives according to God's wishes."

Just like the Ten Commandments. 

Educate yourself and while you're at it look up what political means. 

What politicial means?’ I loved it- i lived with Muslim girl who was terrified of that either our communities could find out about it- you have no idea mate…

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Just now, debtlessmanc said:

Yes Immigrants are healthy, but do then need a years training in speaking with English- that is a burden too..

What politicial means?’ I loved it- i lived with Muslim girl who was terrified of that either our communities could find out about it- you have no idea mate…

How does that make Islam 'political'? 

I am genuinely interested to see your thinking on this.