House Price Crash Forum

100k people have officially arrived today on a rubber dinghy our local hoteliers making a nice profit luckily

HOLA441
1 minute ago, Insane said:

And? 

Yes she did I remember seeing her being confronted about it. Now lets both look for the clip. So you agree this is the same Jess Philips who laughed at male suicide. 

And? 

Have you banged your head son? 

Have you seen a doctor about it? 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
5 minutes ago, Insane said:

Yes you looked it up you did not find the clip when she was confronted about it. Nor could I , I remember seeing her being confronted so it is not a lie,  but I cannot find the clip right now. 

Both of us need to search the internet and the first to find the clip can post it. Is that a deal? 

Is that a deal? 😂😂😂😂😂

HOLA444
HOLA445
4 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

The youth also seem eager to import people Housing issues are indeed caused by supply of homes and demand and availability to pay. Immigrants often are happy to live in substandard accommodation that is over crowded. They can't see adding 600k people a year whilst building a fraction of that homes might cause inflation of the housing market. They can't see that a low paid low skilled economy driven by cheap immigrant labour actually acts as a disincentive to improve productivity and is precisely the reason why we need an ever increasing population (which is the definition of a Ponzi scheme).

Yes

But the problem is many like JJ on here have been fooled into blaming the Boomers. 

HOLA446
11 minutes ago, burk said:

Gotta be honest I wouldn't touch Jess with yours fluffy. Infact I'd smash Lesley Joseph before I'd do the Brummie whale. But leaving your cope to one side did you watch the clip?

Synopsis:

Chicago's a sanctuary city, you know love is love, migrants welcome, defund the police, all that $hite, then migrants turned up and kept coming to the point where the cities under water.

This a city where the people who voted, nay demanded this policy until it took money from the poorest natives now want it reversed.

My favourite bit: the African American women demanding all funding be cut for migrants as their dirty and harassing and taking money away from them.

This is comedy that writes itself.

Its almost like a future glimpse of the UK isn't it?

I think we can all now see what kind of politics turns you on. 

Have you got any incel vids? 

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
2 minutes ago, Insane said:

As I said to you neither you or me can find the clip when she was confronted on this. But we all know it happened. 

Lol. 

Yet another non evidenced claim in a world with the internet at your disposal. 

Which mate told you about that one? 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

HOLA4410
1 minute ago, Mrs Doyle said:

I think we can all now see what kind of politics turns you on. 

We know your a leftie and you have mentioned on here before how you have worked within the Labour Party. 

So as your so knowledgeable about it's inner workings ect maybe you can give your incite on a particular issue that is brewing on the left of politics. Which is who are the left going to side with at the end of the day? 

Islam or the Alphabet people. Now we know what is brewing and there is an old saying that you cannot run with the hare and the hound the left won't be able to have a foot in each camp it will have to be one or the other. So who do you think it will be? Please give your answer and reasons why?  

HOLA4411
19 minutes ago, Mrs Doyle said:

God I loathe the women so it galls me to defend her

Fkn hell we've got something in common, I can't explain how much i loathe that  self-contradictory unfukable lard arse*,

*Props to the great Silvio Berlusconi for an errily accurate assessment of Angela Merkel. Rest in power champ.

Edited by burk

HOLA4412
7 hours ago, burk said:

You sound angry, sausage? Its just ranting, where are the questions you want me to answer. This subject seems to bother you way more than me.

Like Mrs Doyle upstream, when confronted with the vacuity of her replies she too got angry and flounced off.

I've got a Sunday roast to cook now so that's me done for the day much as I like listening to a broken machine endlessly repeat the word 'racist'.

Its funny You remind me in that regard of JiltedJen from this parish who, whatever the thread or question the answer is always 'boomer'

Those cuts in education and the dumbing down under Blair and the Tories have a lot to answer for.

Have a breather, get your carer to up the dosage and I'll speak with you tomorrow.

What a weird response !  You're all over the place :)

I'm really intrigued now ...

Why would a simple question like that on just one of your assertions bother you so much ? I picked one sentence out of your rants, didn't really criticise it even. Just asked a simple question and.... all this ?

Look, I did highlight your 'White British' rant. But be honest it is relevant to the discussion and the question.

HOLA4413
21 minutes ago, burk said:

That's why I've gone private, thoroughly recommend Bupa to be fair.

Go BUPA. 👍

United Kingdom

Bupa has been criticised by some judges, coroners and regulators regarding failures to meet regulatory standards in some of its residential care homes.

Staff and families of residents in some care homes have criticised Bupa for allegedly prioritising profits to the detriment of care.

In 2017, there was a data breach involving health insurance customers in the Bupa Global division.

In 2018, Bupa UK was fined £1,500,000 after a care home resident died after contracting Legionnaires disease. 

Bupa has been fined over £3 million by UK government agencies since 2013

Australia

Bupa's operations in Australia have been the subject of regulatory action and criticism in news media, particularly in 2018 and 2019.

Previous issues and allegations made include:

• Neglect of elderly patients or residents. Complaints by the Aged Care Minister Richard Colbeck that Bupa had persistently failed to meet regulatory standards. Bupa's ANZ CEO gave an apology on ABC for "totally unacceptable" failings. There were other incidents including infection related incidents and assault. For example, a carer in New South Wales was found to have assaulted an 82 year old resident; the family of the resident put CCTV there.
  • Charging aged care residents in 20 of its homes for "extra" services that were not ultimately delivered to 4,306 residents.Bupa's apology and explanation of the issue are here. In May 2020, the Australian Federal Court approved a AUS$6m settlement between Bupa and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Edited by Mrs Doyle

HOLA4414
3 minutes ago, pig said:

Why would a simple question like that on just one of your assertions bother you so much ? I picked one sentence out of your rants, didn't really criticise it even. Just asked a simple question and.... all this ?

Look, I did highlight your 'White British' rant. But be honest it is relevant to the discussion and the question.

He's been posting up videos of far right commentators. 

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
6 minutes ago, pig said:

Yeah you've lost me what are you waffling about now, you had some questions for me or something?

Let's have em then?

HOLA4417
9 minutes ago, Insane said:

We know your a leftie and you have mentioned on here before how you have worked within the Labour Party. 

So as your so knowledgeable about it's inner workings ect maybe you can give your incite on a particular issue that is brewing on the left of politics. Which is who are the left going to side with at the end of the day? 

Islam or the Alphabet people. Now we know what is brewing and there is an old saying that you cannot run with the hare and the hound the left won't be able to have a foot in each camp it will have to be one or the other. So who do you think it will be? Please give your answer and reasons why?  

You just keep on listing your prejudices son so we can all see you. 

HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, burk said:

Land whale laughing about male suicide and men's rights.

Yes I have just watched it on youtube but they have cut the suicide part out. This is when it happened and I have seen a clip of when she was confronted about it but I cannot find that either. 

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
5 minutes ago, Mrs Doyle said:

Go BUPA. 👍

United Kingdom

Bupa has been criticised by some judges, coroners and regulators regarding failures to meet regulatory standards in some of its residential care homes.

Staff and families of residents in some care homes have criticised Bupa for allegedly prioritising profits to the detriment of care.

In 2017, there was a data breach involving health insurance customers in the Bupa Global division.

In 2018, Bupa UK was fined £1,500,000 after a care home resident died after contracting Legionnaire's disease

Bupa has been fined over £3 million by UK government agencies since 2013

Australia

Bupa's operations in Australia have been the subject of regulatory action and criticism in news media, particularly in 2018 and 2019.

Previous issues and allegations made include:

• Neglect of elderly patients or residents. Complaints by the Aged Care Minister Richard Colbeck that Bupa had persistently failed to meet regulatory standards. Bupa's ANZ CEO gave an apology on ABC for "totally unacceptable" failings. There were other incidents including infection related incidents and assault. For example, a carer in New South Wales was found to have assaulted an 82 year old resident; the family of the resident put CCTV there.
  • Charging aged care residents in 20 of its homes for "extra" services that were not ultimately delivered to 4,306 residents.Bupa'slogy and explanation of the issue are here. In May 2020, the Australian Federal Court approved a AUS$6m settlement between Bupa and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).

Er,......I don't live in a residential care home, again, relevance?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
2 minutes ago, Insane said:

Yes I have just watched it on youtube but they have cut the suicide part out. This is when it happened and I have seen a clip of when she was confronted about it but I cannot find that either. 

Why would the DM cut that bit out? 

It's clear what she laughed at and she explained it there as well. 

She also followed it up in a tweet. 

Now, unless you can evidence your claim, that you told us all you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears that she laughed at men's suicide then it'll become clear you're just regurgitating stuff you've read from others about it that has clearly been distorted for political gain. 

Fill your boots fibber. 👍

HOLA4423
5 minutes ago, burk said:

Er,......I don't live in a residential care home, again, relevance?

I think you're Insane's sock puppet.

Two people with equal measure of dimness and a penchant for the same far right tropes on the board at the same time backing each other up. 😂

HOLA4424
9 minutes ago, Insane said:

Do you endorse women being referred to as a 'land Whale'? 

Have you got any incel vids in your collection? 

HOLA4425
1 minute ago, Mrs Doyle said:

At what point in the recording does men's suicide get mentioned prior to her laughing? 

Can you show me? 

Didn't watch it, the Brummie accent along with her appearance makes me physically ill, got through about 40 seconds before I contemplated taking my own life.

Oh the irony.

In all seriousness it was tweeted at the time, I remember seeing it then it was removed quickly, much like that other female moron of the left: Diane Abbott and the tweet about migrants this last week. 

No wonder they won't let a woman be in charge eh?