House Price Crash Forum

Tories stick to their principles

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Queen May has made a personal pledge to get out more in her fluorescent bodice and said earlier "let them eat BTL". In a statement to the Daily Smearer, she outlined proposals that would see potential home buyers get the opportunity to purchase a heavily discounted government portacabin with only one previous owner. She declined to comment on where the units could be sited but hinted heavily that a large stretch of land was available near J4 of the M25 which offered both convenient access to London's main orbital and a good view of her husband's golf club.

HOLA444
12 minutes ago, jonb2 said:

:D

This reminds me of a time me and my pals found a wee rowing boat outside the pub we were smashed in late at night. We had just got on it when luckily the Police turned up as someone had called them. Otherwise who knows where we would have ended up. This was the Firth of Forth. :blink::lol:

The Policewoman was not very happy with our explanation - my pal said we were trying to get to Bermuda - the Policeman stood behind her was clearly a bit of a lad and he was trying hard not to piss himself laughing.

Anyway that's rather off topic !!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
12 minutes ago, Oki said:

Thought your post was aimed at me and thought 'wow, threats of eternal vengeance, and not even 9 am yet!'

I read that as I am not even 9 yet Oki. Anyway if you were 8, age would not be a defence on here.

Edited by jonb2

HOLA4410