HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
24 minutes ago, 200p said:

If the time is right for you then do it. Life is a calculated bet.

Do it when everyone is worried about "brexit". No competition from other bidders, and the sellers are keen to sell.

Personal opinion - Brexit won't make an ounce of difference to our way of living.  Bit of tinkering at the edges but nothing substantial.

HOLA448

Right - the elites still want a base in the UK. Brexit will happen, which is why Theresa May is pushing this through now.

The elites don't want the UK to be a dangerous place to live like some parts of Europe - remember when the Royals were caught up in a London street in a precarious situation with the Riots? I don't want to derail this thread, but sometimes you have got to sail your boat, your way.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
15 minutes ago, 200p said:

Right - the elites still want a base in the UK. Brexit will happen, which is why Theresa May is pushing this through now.

The elites don't want the UK to be a dangerous place to live like some parts of Europe - remember when the Royals were caught up in a London street in a precarious situation with the Riots? I don't want to derail this thread, but sometimes you have got to sail your boat, your way.

I agree.  Though I think that's why Scotland is still part of the EU.

Also not sure where we're headed re the elites, they'll do whatever they have too to protect their interests.  I don't see us becoming the middle east in our lifetime, that'll still be the playground of those that control/don't care about money.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Interest rates have already gone up in the US and will go up again this evening, and where the US leads we follow.  There will be a crash.

But if you can afford it, want a place to call home with no landlord able to throw you out, and you like it and intend living there for decades then it doesn't matter about the eventual and inevitable crash.

Enjoy it Bendy, I did the same a few years back and haven't regretted it. 

HOLA4415
4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Interest rates have already gone up in the US and will go up again this evening, and where the US leads we follow.  There will be a crash.

But if you can afford it, want a place to call home with no landlord able to throw you out, and you like it and intend living there for decades then it doesn't matter about the eventual and inevitable crash.

Enjoy it Bendy, I did the same a few years back and haven't regretted it. 

You will, when I park my Winnebago just opposite.:o

HOLA4416
15 hours ago, One-percent said:

Genuinely don't. Sounds interesting though, have you a link or further details?

Prince Charles/Camilla. In a car. Busy London street. Car got surrounded by protesters/rioters. Stick shoved through window on Charles' side. Lots of bemused looks from the Royals. Luckily the SAS nearby kept their guns in their pockets.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
20 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Don't, my sister-in-law has already semi-jokingly said that about their caravan.

The way things are going, I'll not be getttng a Winnebago soon. It will be a dented Transit van.

Archived