House Price Crash Forum

York Beauty Therapist allegedly wants bigger free flat off council. Sorry no her current flat's haunted.

Si1

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
4 minutes ago, dgul said:

She's stupid -- if she befriended the spirit then perhaps it would help with childcare.

Nah, don't be silly, she would be leaving herself open to safeguarding accusations. Mind there are vast swathes of the population that have furthered their cause on the back of imaginary friends so it may just work

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
20 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Nah, don't be silly, she would be leaving herself open to safeguarding accusations. Mind there are vast swathes of the population that have furthered their cause on the back of imaginary friends so it may just work

She could have the ghost CRB checked. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
1 minute ago, One-percent said:

:lol:  can you imagine trying to complete the form?

Not so bad -- presumably it would have had the same address for the previous 5 years, and criminal convictions lapse on death...

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Maybe its the Ghost of 'r's past

'Tacy'!!!!!

' Tacy 8:35am Wed 1 Mar 17

this is my flat and i came to the paper for support that is the only reason, regardless of whether you believe in this sort of thing or not believe me I didn't before it happened to me. I think people should think before they speak. I am just trying to do what is best for my child as any mother would my son is terrified in that flat and I fully believe that and until you have been in my situation or experienced what I have experienced you have no idea what it is like. All I want is for the council to take what I have said seriously and rehouse me away from the problem as I have tried my best to get rid of it with no success also who mentioned a bigger property? Also I have worked all my life just for everybody's information.'

A 21 YO. WIth a ~1 YO kid.

2 years at college takes her to 18. I make that about 2 years work, top.

HOLA4416
11 hours ago, dgul said:

It's the ghost that wants the bigger flat.

2 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Maybe its the Ghost of 'r's past

'Tacy'!!!!!

' Tacy 8:35am Wed 1 Mar 17

this is my flat and i came to the paper for support that is the only reason, regardless of whether you believe in this sort of thing or not believe me I didn't before it happened to me. I think people should think before they speak. I am just trying to do what is best for my child as any mother would my son is terrified in that flat and I fully believe that and until you have been in my situation or experienced what I have experienced you have no idea what it is like. All I want is for the council to take what I have said seriously and rehouse me away from the problem as I have tried my best to get rid of it with no success also who mentioned a bigger property? Also I have worked all my life just for everybody's information.'

A 21 YO. WIth a ~1 YO kid.

2 years at college takes her to 18. I make that about 2 years work, top.

She could get a smaller ghost.

I bet the ghost has worked al lit's life & death.

HOLA4417

Archived