Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Si1

York Beauty Therapist allegedly wants bigger free flat off council. Sorry no her current flat's haunted.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

She's stupid -- if she befriended the spirit then perhaps it would help with childcare.

Nah, don't be silly, she would be leaving herself open to safeguarding accusations. Mind there are vast swathes of the population that have furthered their cause on the back of imaginary friends so it may just work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

That is the worst website I have ever visited.

But it loads quickly enough, unlike some I could mention...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Nah, don't be silly, she would be leaving herself open to safeguarding accusations. Mind there are vast swathes of the population that have furthered their cause on the back of imaginary friends so it may just work

She could have the ghost CRB checked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One-percent said:

:lol:  can you imagine trying to complete the form?

Not so bad -- presumably it would have had the same address for the previous 5 years, and criminal convictions lapse on death...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dgul said:

Not so bad -- presumably it would have had the same address for the previous 5 years, and criminal convictions lapse on death...

On that line of thought, the krays could get jobs in nursery schools. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, happy_renting said:

Nothing in the article says that she wants a bigger flat. Just another one.

It's the ghost that wants the bigger flat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe its the Ghost of 'r's past

'Tacy'!!!!!

' Tacy 8:35am Wed 1 Mar 17

this is my flat and i came to the paper for support that is the only reason, regardless of whether you believe in this sort of thing or not believe me I didn't before it happened to me. I think people should think before they speak. I am just trying to do what is best for my child as any mother would my son is terrified in that flat and I fully believe that and until you have been in my situation or experienced what I have experienced you have no idea what it is like. All I want is for the council to take what I have said seriously and rehouse me away from the problem as I have tried my best to get rid of it with no success also who mentioned a bigger property? Also I have worked all my life just for everybody's information.'

A 21 YO. WIth a ~1 YO kid.

2 years at college takes her to 18. I make that about 2 years work, top.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dgul said:

It's the ghost that wants the bigger flat.

2 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Maybe its the Ghost of 'r's past

'Tacy'!!!!!

' Tacy 8:35am Wed 1 Mar 17

this is my flat and i came to the paper for support that is the only reason, regardless of whether you believe in this sort of thing or not believe me I didn't before it happened to me. I think people should think before they speak. I am just trying to do what is best for my child as any mother would my son is terrified in that flat and I fully believe that and until you have been in my situation or experienced what I have experienced you have no idea what it is like. All I want is for the council to take what I have said seriously and rehouse me away from the problem as I have tried my best to get rid of it with no success also who mentioned a bigger property? Also I have worked all my life just for everybody's information.'

A 21 YO. WIth a ~1 YO kid.

2 years at college takes her to 18. I make that about 2 years work, top.

 

She could get a smaller ghost.

I bet the ghost has worked al lit's life & death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Next General Election   91 members have voted

    1. 1. When do you predict the next general election will be held?


      • 2019
      • 2020
      • 2021
      • 2022

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.