House Price Crash Forum

Hipsters

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441

No, not cool dudes but those boxer shorts without any willy gap? Does any man buy them? Are there millions of Action Men out there for whom they are the perfect underwear? Or are they just bought by women for their men?

I've notice in a lot of shops that the hipsters seem to have the best style and colouring of all men's underwear but who buys them? Do all you married men have them bought for you by your wives? It seems to me that they are the sort of things that only people without willies - i.e. women - would buy because they look stylish despite being impractical.

They seem very impractical.

HOLA442

I bought a three pack which I thought had a gap but two of them didn't so I now have two by accident.

If I'm wearing those I need to go into a cubicle as the alternative is pulling down my pants at the urinal.  I would not choose to buy them.

We had a Chinese auditor one time, he was a very strange guy and I mentioned this to the underwriters.  They said I was imagining it until one of them encountered him in the toilets and he was stood at the urinal with his trousers around his ankles.

HOLA443

:D

The hipster style is very fashionable for women at the moment but, of course, they have no need for a gap.

I was doing some shopping for underwear recently - as you do every 10 years or so :) - and I noticed that the hipsters, in virtually all stores, come in vibrant colours whilst usually the other briefs, boxers, etc, are all in drab colours. It is very odd why this is so.

They are totally impractical for any man to wear and use so I can only assume that they are designed and chosen by women.

HOLA444

I must be doing something wrong/right. I wear these as, as you say TMT, they're the best design and burds like to see a bloke in decent kecks (since after all I want her in sexy undies too). I have developed a technique when au pissoir to hold them down with my right thumb and hold le todger with my left hand. Just like pissing when in swimming trunks really (when not in the pool!). Of course, won't work for you if you need two full hands to hold your man salami.

HOLA445

I was musing the other day if professional men have become overtly boring in appearance to demonstrate their distance from the ephemeral fashions blasted at us from reality shows and the like.  I worked in the City when it was the red braces era and people generally went for colour - I had coloured braces, bright ties - to offset the heavy dull suits.  I noticed at a conference that in a room of fifty, mainly men the other week, I was the only one wearing a bright coloured shirt.

Before anybody posts a picture of Colin Hunt from the Fast Show I wasn't zany - no cartoon ties or loudly patterned shirt.  Think more red trouser wearing at the weekend; though I have yet to purchase those as I view them as retirement trousers.

HOLA446
2 minutes ago, mikthe20 said:

I must be doing something wrong/right. I wear these as, as you say TMT, they're the best design and burds like to see a bloke in decent kecks. I have developed a technique when au pissoir to hold them down with my right thumb and hold le todger with my left hand. Just like pissing when in swimming trunks really (when not in the pool). Of course, won't work for you if you need two full hands to hold your man salami.

You have to hold them well away though because, for me at least, any pressure upon the underside runs the risk of spraying or finding that you haven't finsihed when you thought you had.  I don't take the risk so they have to come down hence cubicle.

HOLA447
27 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I bought a three pack which I thought had a gap but two of them didn't so I now have two by accident.

If I'm wearing those I need to go into a cubicle as the alternative is pulling down my pants at the urinal.  I would not choose to buy them.

We had a Chinese auditor one time, he was a very strange guy and I mentioned this to the underwriters.  They said I was imagining it until one of them encountered him in the toilets and he was stood at the urinal with his trousers around his ankles.

Which way was he facing?

HOLA448
6 minutes ago, mikthe20 said:

I must be doing something wrong/right. I wear these as, as you say TMT, they're the best design and burds like to see a bloke in decent kecks (since after all I want her in sexy undies too). I have developed a technique when au pissoir to hold them down with my right thumb and hold le todger with my left hand. Just like pissing when in swimming trunks really (when not in the pool!). Of course, won't work for you if you need two full hands to hold your man salami.

Thanks for coming out about your tiny todger - we are all here for you.

Using the technique that you do don't you then suffer from U-bent willy? As in, when you then place your todger back inside the hipster you still have some urine in your willy and end up wetting yourself?

I can see how hipsters would look great in a sexual situation. They look good and no doubt display your package well - which must look good upon pulling off your trousers in front of some lady friend (Preferably not in the supermarket.) but your p*ssing technique sounds like a minefield of potential willy entrapment and self-wetting.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

He wasn't whatever the police term is ?importuning.  Just going normally and didn't react at all as you would do if you were conscious that doing that was a bit weird.

This has put me off ever going to China. There might be hundreds of millions of them doing this right now.

HOLA4411
15 minutes ago, mikthe20 said:

Same here, never found hole in the front boxers comfortable and I've never ever poked the old chap through the gap. 

HOLA4412
17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Using the technique that you do don't you then suffer from U-bent willy? As in, when you then place your todger back inside the hipster you still have some urine in your willy and end up wetting yourself?

It's a risk, but you just have to make sure you jamb down the shorts completely clear of the underside of your todger with your free hand. Far less of a pain than button jeans IMO.

HOLA4413
17 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

It's a risk, but you just have to make sure you jamb down the shorts completely clear of the underside of your todger with your free hand. Far less of a pain than button jeans IMO.

I buy a lot of button trousers and then find myself spending several minutes buttoning them up. I always look as if I am giving myself a good grope when someone else walks into the gents.

HOLA4414
24 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

This. Need to leave plenty of room for clearance. I have developed an extremely muscular right thumb! 

Thank you for your offer of psychological support TMT ref only needing one hand. It's only when not on ceremonial duties with a lady - then two hands are called for - it's a grower not a shower! 

HOLA4415
3 minutes ago, mikthe20 said:

It's only when not on ceremonial duties with a lady - then two hands are called for - it's a grower not a shower! 

That's what they say on the allotment thread when talking about giving their marrows lots of manure. I am sure Mr. Pin will be along shortly with a suitably shocked look.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That's what they say on the allotment thread when talking about giving their marrows lots of manure. I am sure Mr. Pin will be along shortly with a suitably shocked look.

I am not into such scatalogical bedroom sports! Yes, such talk may be a sin in the Church of Pin. I await my penance.

HOLA4418
1 hour ago, mikthe20 said:

I've always done it that way, whether my underwear has a gap or not. I can't be bothered with the faff of fiddling my old boy through gaps in pants.

Regarding the Chinese fella, I did once walk into a crowded toilet in a cinema in San Francisco to find a bunch of bemused people desperately trying not to look at the Chinese man standing at the sink with his trousers around his ankles. I think he'd misunderstood something in his guide book.

HOLA4419
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

He wasn't whatever the police term is ?importuning.  Just going normally and didn't react at all as you would do if you were conscious that doing that was a bit weird.

I though he might have misunderstood the function of the urinal.  I've been in toilets in university buildings recently where they have signs like this in the cubicles:

toilet-signs.jpg

I think this is because of the influx of foreign students in recent years.

HOLA4420
18 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I've always done it that way, whether my underwear has a gap or not. I can't be bothered with the faff of fiddling my old boy through gaps in pants.

Regarding the Chinese fella, I did once walk into a crowded toilet in a cinema in San Francisco to find a bunch of bemused people desperately trying not to look at the Chinese man standing at the sink with his trousers around his ankles. I think he'd misunderstood something in his guide book.

Toilets. Cinema. San Francisco. Was he perhaps washing it?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I exclusively wear hipster type pants. Most have the willy slot which I never use. Nor do I use urinals if I can possibly help it, one of my many psychological screwups is that I get 'performance anxiety' when I'm stood next to another bloke, and simply can't go...and I have hygeine OCD, so like to wipe the drips off with a bit of TP.

There's a theory that tight pants lower your sperm count by interfering with testicular temperature regulation. As my wife has yet to get broody, and probably never will, that's not a factor in my underwear purchasing decisions.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
8 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I can help you with that problem - but it'll cost you a Tenna...

XYY

HOLA4425

Archived