House Price Crash Forum

What's The Most Pain You've Ever Experienced?

Medo

HOLA441
Guest TheBlueCat

These bots are great conversation starters.

Interesting, do you think that's what it is? Do you have any specific reason to believe that or just a hunch?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Sounds like a new historical costume drama! :wacko:

Sir Ebenezer Knobstone, of Knobstone Hall and heir to the Twatgristle fortune, stood at his window and surveyed the inelegant chaotic informal gardens that had been laid out by the infamous p*ssed landscaper, Incapability Brown.

"Harrumph!" harrumphed Sir Ebenezer...

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

An accident rather uncanny befell once my elderly granny. She sat in a chair when her false teeth were there, and bit herself right in the fanny.

Nice one porky - I can see that I have a worthy challenger for the position of hpc poet laureate..!

;)

XYY

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

You know how when you open a door, there's a space where the hinges are between the edge of the door and the frame?

Ever had your testicles shut in there?

Can't say I have Scunns - but I did once manage to get a church bell-rope accidentally wrapped around my nob when I was a choir-boy.

Could've turned out quite painful I suppose - but thankfully the worst that happened was that the vicar came in and *tolled* me off...

;)

XYY

HOLA4420

Can't say I have Scunns - but I did once manage to get a church bell-rope accidentally wrapped around my nob when I was a choir-boy.

Could've turned out quite painful I suppose - but thankfully the worst that happened was that the vicar came in and *tolled* me off...

The priest scarpered before the vicar came in? Or the vicar turned a blind eye?

HOLA4421

;)

XYY

Obviously you were confused as to which end of the rope was the bell-end.

I heard that you go like the clappers.

HOLA4422

The priest scarpered before the vicar came in? Or the vicar turned a blind eye?

It's not actually true porcsy - just an opportunity to use one of my favourite old jokes.

And speaking of old jokes, give over Renty ya cheeky get..!

;)

XYY

Archived