House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Back on topic, I am likely to need to go for the shaved route in a few years (or become a monk)

My concern is that when younger, because of my height i sliced my head open quite a lot on doors, garage doors, beams - anything put in place by a person of smaller stature with a grudge.

I have a feeling I might have an exceptionally scarred bonce which might not look so good.

(The advantage of height is that so long as I remain standing up, only a basketball player can spot the tonsure)

Chicks dig the scars too ;)

(just not transplant ones)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Brett Michaels bandana wig thing kind of works until you realise he's never seen in public without his bandana.

I would think about diet I've made major changes to mine recently and my greying and receding hair has grown back and gone dark brown, verging on black, and is the thickest and darkest it has been ever.

HOLA446

Brett Michaels bandana wig thing kind of works until you realise he's never seen in public without his bandana.

I would think about diet I've made major changes to mine recently and may greying and receding hair has grown back and gone dark brown, verging on black, and is the thickest and darkest it has been ever.

Come on don't keep me in suspense - what changes?

HOLA447
HOLA448

Fantastic daytime television Joe. On another channel not far from this, some young child has died of something which couldn't be cured! :blink:

I weep for people's stupidity! :huh:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

More comedy gold from This Morning, including:

- a 'male grooming expert' sporting a horrific skullet

- a wife telling her husband that his baldness is upsetting their daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7pQtBvnojc

If i was the first bloke i would dump that cow of a wife lol

Satura! baldness snakeoil cure!

just £3500 for 2 bottles, pop to a clinic one day a week for 4 months for application.

HOLA4411

If i was the first bloke i would dump that cow of a wife lol

I know, when they showed the wedding photo where he had more hair, he should have complained that the wife had gotten older and fatter.

"If she gets older or fatter it's gonna terrify our daughter"

HOLA4412

Whoops! They don't call you pin for nothing! Sharp as a.....pin!

The name that I didn't think of comes from a lady at a party a long time ago! :blink:

HOLA4413

Not sure I can isolate which part but I suspect it's the loads of fish element. I've cut out red meat, and replaced with chicken (a lot of chicken soup, I'd consider that also possibly in the frame).

I've also cut out white potatoes, wheat, most dairy and basically all the easy carbohydrate/sugar quick fixes. Try to avoid anything at all with more than 10g of sugar per 100g.

Another possible have been drinking a lot of hot chocolate just with 100% cocoa, lactose free milk and a tablespoon of coconut oil and this seems to be really beneficial as felt I really missed it when I laid off it for a while. I have also cut out coffee and any tea with caffeine and have moved to herbal type teas.

Have quite a bit of cinnamon and also eat a load of organic spinach, avocados and that sort of thing. Have ditched bananas as I think they fall into the sugary crap category probably.

Was a bit overweight and have gone from nearly 90kg to just over 70kg and had a full on Benjamin Button effect with it.

Edit to add: Eat a lot of mussels and also smoked salmon and have to be honest this is not a low cost budget diet.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I thought you were named for the Discworld character, I'm very disappointed now.

http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Mr._Pin

I found that out much later, and Mr Tulip is apparently my business partner.

Maybe she got the name from the book, as I believe she read all of them.

HOLA4416

Not sure I can isolate which part but I suspect it's the loads of fish element. I've cut out red meat, and replaced with chicken (a lot of chicken soup, I'd consider that also possibly in the frame).

I've also cut out white potatoes, wheat, most dairy and basically all the easy carbohydrate/sugar quick fixes. Try to avoid anything at all with more than 10g of sugar per 100g.

Another possible have been drinking a lot of hot chocolate just with 100% cocoa, lactose free milk and a tablespoon of coconut oil and this seems to be really beneficial as felt I really missed it when I laid off it for a while. I have also cut out coffee and any tea with caffeine and have moved to herbal type teas.

Have quite a bit of cinnamon and also eat a load of organic spinach, avocados and that sort of thing. Have ditched bananas as I think they fall into the sugary crap category probably.

Was a bit overweight and have gone from nearly 90kg to just over 70kg and had a full on Benjamin Button effect with it.

I'm eating a plant-based diet at the moment - no diary, and carbs are coming from plain oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes.

Tumeric, spinach, flax seeds, kidney beans, peppers, bok choi...a variety of healthy inflammation-lowering things throughout the day. Also, and this is a big one, I left a really stressful job a few years ago.

I'm convinced my hair loss was at it's fastest when I was simultaneously in the stressful job, and getting really stressed out about my attempts at online dating and the psychological abuse I was putting up with because of it.

No proof of course, but I know some blokes my age who've went from full heads of hair to fully bald within 5 years, and they were heavy boozers/smokers/junk food eaters. I can't prove there is a link, but I think if you're susceptible to baldness, not looking after yourself will speed it up.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I'm eating a plant-based diet at the moment - no diary, and carbs are coming from plain oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes.

Tumeric, spinach, flax seeds, kidney beans, peppers, bok choi...a variety of healthy inflammation-lowering things throughout the day. Also, and this is a big one, I left a really stressful job a few years ago.

I'm convinced my hair loss was at it's fastest when I was simultaneously in the stressful job, and getting really stressed out about my attempts at online dating and the psychological abuse I was putting up with because of it.

No proof of course, but I know some blokes my age who've went from full heads of hair to fully bald within 5 years, and they were heavy boozers/smokers/junk food eaters. I can't prove there is a link, but I think if you're susceptible to baldness, not looking after yourself will speed it up.

My two main suspects for the hair benefit would be all the fish and the bone broth type chicken soup. The effect has been so noticeable all my family thought I had dyed my hair.

The other thing I've cut out completely that I think, as you say, is a big one has been all alcohol.

It hasn't just been confined to hair I cut my finger really quite badly, a few weeks ago, and it really did totally heal properly in days, so much so, I had to look really hard to find which finger it was even on. It was borderline freaky to the point I thought ET had been molesting me at night or something.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

My two main suspects for the hair benefit would be all the fish and the bone broth type chicken soup. The effect has been so noticeable all my family thought I had dyed my hair.

The other thing I've cut out completely that I think, as you say, is a big one has been all alcohol.

It hasn't just been confined to hair I cut my finger really quite badly, a few weeks ago, and it really did totally heal properly in days, so much so, I had to look really hard to find which finger it was even on. It was borderline freaky to the point I thought ET had been molesting me at night or something.

I did, as it wasn't blue before!

HOLA4421

Yeah I'm pretty much teetotal too - hate the hangovers and even one or two drinks can cause a night of insomnia and make my mildly depressed the next day. So I'm better without it.

That's really interesting about the chicken soup. Is this something you make yourself or buy?

HOLA4422

If it's as simple as that, surely baldness would be fastest during adolescence and then decline in speed as you enter your 40's and 50's?

Most of the large hairloss for guys will happen between ages 20 to 30 after 30'ish it slows down and you tend to keep what you've still got.

HOLA4423

Yeah I'm pretty much teetotal too - hate the hangovers and even one or two drinks can cause a night of insomnia and make my mildly depressed the next day. So I'm better without it.

That's really interesting about the chicken soup. Is this something you make yourself or buy?

I get it from the JCB digger lots farm shop down the road or from Ocado. It's the Daylesford organic one.

HOLA4424

Most of the large hairloss for guys will happen between ages 20 to 30 after 30'ish it slows down and you tend to keep what you've still got.

I reckon I've known a few people with spectacularly shiny bonces by 30.

HOLA4425

Archived