House Price Crash Forum

New England Manager

OnionTerror

HOLA441

That's a lot of Sterling! £180,000-a-week England flop Raheem shows off his blinging house - complete with jewel-encrusted bathroom and fleet of supercars - hours after flying home in disgrace from Euro 2016

35CF705600000578-0-image-a-6_14672799010

Raheem Sterling (inset top left) looked in good spirits as he showed off a mansion and fleet of supercars in a video shared on Snapchat just hours after England landed back in the UK on their private jet following their embarrassing loss to Iceland in the second round of Euro 2016. Still wearing his England team blue and white polo shirt, the former Liverpool player is seen smiling as he takes a group of friends on a tour of the luxury pad, including a garish bathroom - complete with crystal-encrusted sink (right) and matching silver toilet and bidet (left). The group also took a look at a private cinema.

How you do motivate talent like this?

He's not even mediocre, not even 25, not won a single trophy and he's already a gazillionaire.

Why bother developing yourself when you already have it all, despite performance? Sad

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

He's not even mediocre, not even 25, not won a single trophy and he's already a gazillionaire.

Why bother developing yourself when you already have it all, despite performance? Sad

While I totally agree, he has won the League Cup.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

To be fair Wales have a few and more team spirit. Give the prem league tossers a miss.

Indeed, look at Iceland and Wales...We can't do any worse than we are now...If we do that, at least there won't be any expectation for them to do anything...therefore the pressure is off..

HOLA4412
  • 3 weeks later...
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Considering how poor we were at finding a way through against iceland and that other team I think an aerial bombardment might be a good option.

Trying to pass it through the middle failed repeatedly and as Iceland have shown a well organised side that that can use the long throw in can do very well.

HOLA4417

does that mean we'll be playing long ball?

I don't care how long the balls are just so long as the team get some shots on goal. I also do not care who the manager is, just so long as they are capable of picking players and playing them in their correct positions - something the last few england managers have struggled with.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

We tried tikka taka in France just as it went out of fashion, and yielded hardly any goals. As per Spain possession football has had its day.

So Big Sam is the ideal choice. I just hope he kicks certain players to the curb who harvest caps on reputation alone. I also hope he can build a team, you know with partnerships who compliment each other and know what they're doing.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Yes. I'm not excited by the appointment (is anybody?) but an English manager who will take no nonsense from the egos in the team is just what we need.

Excited, probably not but I do think it will be a refreshing change and worth a try.

He is in that group of managers who will likely never get a top club job, his brand of football doesn't suit it. It will be workman like and have a very solid system, something I think will server England well in the longer run.

Archived