House Price Crash Forum

Another One Of These Teacher>Student Stories

CrashedOutAndBurned

HOLA441

Raises a question, though. If you, your wife, or your kids ever become a 'news story' - what from social network pages could be plastered across the press that would be embarrassing?

the number of posts I have made on HPC.......

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210269/The-wife-betrayed-Months-fairytale-wedding-husband-hand-hand-Megan-besotted-pupil-14.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

More is emerging about the poor wife now, who, despite maintaining a silence on the matter, is an avid social network user so the press have done some Googling. She sounds like one of those self-consciously quirky, ditzy overgrown pixie-women, bless her. Probably didn't give him much in the way of a seeing too.

Likewise, Jeremy Forrest is also known as too-cool-for-school rocker Jeremy Ayre. Apparently all this teen-lust hit the the thoughtful singer-songwirter like heroin....

http://jeremyayremusic.com/2012/05/19/you-hit-me-just-like-heroin/

The actual 'music' is savaged by Nathan Barley hip magazine here:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/jeremy-forrest-the-pupil-loving-runaway-teacher-is-a-singer1

Raises a question, though. If you, your wife, or your kids ever become a 'news story' - what from social network pages could be plastered across the press that would be embarrassing?

didn't realise people fell for that bucket list Shit. That's 2 on this thread alone.

HOLA443

More is emerging about the poor wife now, who, despite maintaining a silence on the matter, is an avid social network user so the press have done some Googling. She sounds like one of those self-consciously quirky, ditzy overgrown pixie-women, bless her. Probably didn't give him much in the way of a seeing too.

I feel really sorry for her. No-one deserves to be humiliated like that. Megan is an attention seeking kid, he on the other hand....there's no excuse for treating his wife like that. If he was my son I'd publicly disown him. Weak, pathetic little berk. Thanks for the music link - I enjoyed some of the quotes

This one has a weird quiet/loud sound to it, a bit like Xiu Xiu or that song that Adam Sandler sings in The Wedding Singer about how he hates love. Ayre chugs away on muted chords and winges over it like a preteen Conor Oberst. It isn't very good. In fact, the most interesting thing about it are the lyrics. I'd like to think I've listened to enough hip-hop to be able to separate the man from the murder fantasy, but "my hands round your neck, your face turns blue" and "the blood's coming easy, now I squeeze it out" aren't doing much for Jeremy's "decent guy" case.

Trapped in an unsatisfying relationship and life? Needed a bit of excitement did we?

Helpfully, Jeremy describes this one as "about feeling a bit dead inside, slightly geeky and not really relating to people very well".

Lucky he's got the jailbait to make himself feel really cool

Does it tell us anything about the man or his crime? Yes, but not a lot. All we know is that he takes himself quite seriously, is a bit lame and a bit desperate.

HOLA444

I feel really sorry for her. No-one deserves to be humiliated like that. Megan is an attention seeking kid, he on the other hand....there's no excuse for treating his wife like that. If he was my son I'd publicly disown him. Weak, pathetic little berk. Thanks for the music link - I enjoyed some of the quotes

Trapped in an unsatisfying relationship and life? Needed a bit of excitement did we?

Lucky he's got the jailbait to make himself feel really cool

I'm waiting for boltonfury's take on this. Well known muso and spotter of wrong 'uns. Although he hasn't posted much recently and did claim to be abroad...

The other thing i'd like to point out is that no maths teacher at my school could have got away with that dishevelled, used condom look he has about him. Needs a shave and a hair cut.

HOLA445

Right. He really is a snivelling little tossbag of the worst kind. A 30 year old man-child in a fantasy world of tweenage emo music unable to relate to adults.

I do feel hugely sorry for the wife. Her very extensive online life (some blocked now but still quoted elsewhere and partially cached) makes her seem lovely.

Her final Flickr post is incredibly poignant. Who wouldn't want a wife that makes you a Super Mario cake for your 30th?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emilyjanefaulder/

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

BOUGHT NOT MADE

LOL they're about ten quid in Morrisons.

Mrs Loo makes mine....my favourite was a fort scene complete with a chocolate finger fence, a brown smartie encrusted keep and delicious soldiers.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

http://soundcloud.com/jaws-ayre-stevens/18-1

This track reveals young girls are a key inspiration to Jez, although the title in this case reflects the age of consent.

Never, ever heard of soundcloud.com until yesterday when I searched for I can't help song a la other thread. Is it new? I'm always fascinated how these things go from germiation to mainstream.

HOLA4413

Including her Trip Advisor reviews. How do you establish the identity of a particular reviewer?

I must be the only person who feels uncomfortable looking up the holiday pics of someone I've never met before.. especially in this context.

Makes me feel like some kind of weirdo stalker :unsure:

HOLA4414

Looking at the legislation, it appears you are correct. However, the NSPCC wants to change that.

The NSPCC are mental. I always wonder what kind of weirdo would have such an unhealthy interest in the welfare of other people's children.

HOLA4415

I must be the only person who feels uncomfortable looking up the holiday pics of someone I've never met before.. especially in this context.

Makes me feel like some kind of weirdo stalker :unsure:

What worries me is that the proprietor of the one establishment I gave a bad review to might track me down and murder me!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

The photo posted above at least makes he look a bit prettier.

Chalkie's buggered up his life for a bit of a fumble with a sexually precocious chavette. Silly twit. Don't people think?

Those were my thoughts. If he had waited a few months until she was 16, and she had either left school or gone on to 'collidge' or he had found another job, (in the meantime doing the decent thing and beginning divorce proceedings against his wife) there would have been no legal obstruction to their relationship, and the gutter press and Yahoo News would have had to find something else to attract 900,000 comments. Instead, he'll go down on a sex offender's register, lose her, lose his job and probably his wife as well. :o

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

So, what's the latest on this. All seems to have gone quiet.

At about the time he was being extradited, this business in Wales kicked off, thereby displacing him from the front pages.

I guess he was extradited as planned. I'd speculate that it's not a foregone conclusion that he'll be charged with any criminal offence, though. If the girl indicates that, if put in the witness box, she'll say that she went with him voluntarily, a jury might not necessarily convict on a charge of child abduction and therefore the CPS will have to weigh up carefully what the realistic chances are of any conviction. Apart from that, I can't see any other criminal offence he might be charged with. He is doubtless in the process of being sacked and divorced, but that's got nothing to do with the criminal justice system.

HOLA4422

But it's not just off the front pages. It's off. A couple of half hearted news stories that he might be coming back in a few days from last week.

Almost nothing, not in chat, opinions, othershitstoriesthatwethinkyouveforgotton.. nowhere.

HOLA4423

So, what's the latest on this. All seems to have gone quiet.

It's not an easy story to cover any more.. too much public sympathy.

If the press continue to persecute and demonise them (then they end up getting married and living happily ever after) it will make a bit of a mockery of the whole affair and make the press look like the bad guys for trying to paint them as paedophiles and hapless victims.

Easier just to drop it and find a less controversial story to follow as per TMT's post.

HOLA4424

But it's not just off the front pages. It's off. A couple of half hearted news stories that he might be coming back in a few days from last week.

Almost nothing, not in chat, opinions, othershitstoriesthatwethinkyouveforgotton.. nowhere.

What story are they going to run?

"Child snatching abductor gets let off with a slapped wrist as police ultimately decide not to press charges" ?

HOLA4425

What story are they going to run?

"Child snatching abductor gets let off with a slapped wrist as police ultimately decide not to press charges" ?

I think the story will re-emerge when he's charged (or not). It got rather overshadowed by bigger or more tragic events.

What's interesting is that the press mentioned his 'stage name' Jeremy Ayre all over the place and a quick Google gets you to YouTube clips and Sound Cloud tunes. Although these have clearly had a few thousand hits they've hardly 'gone viral'.

This story perhaps didn't capture the public imagination as the initial blanket coverage might have suggested.

If it tells us anything it's that many people online seem rather sympathetic to a 30 year old man taking a teen form her parents and running off to another country regardless of his marital status - 'they are in love', 'teen girls can be right horny minxes' and so on.

Archived