House Price Crash Forum

Girls Who Go Back To Footballers' Hotels 'are There To Have Sex' Says Premier League Star At Brother's Rape Trial

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004109/Titus-Bramble-says-girls-footballers-hotels-want-sex-rape-trial.html

Premier League footballer Titus Bramble told his brother's rape trial that girls who go to footballers' hotels after nights out were there for sex.

The Sunderland defender was giving evidence yesterday at the trial of his brother Tesfaye Bramble, 30, at Leeds Crown Court.

Mr Bramble was asked by Penelope Moreland, prosecuting, whether he 'assumed she (the woman) had come back to the hotel for sex'.

The footballer said: 'Yes'.

He explained how he had been going out in Newcastle for years and 'nearly every time a girl came back to the hotel it was for sex'.

Mr Bramble admitted he was wrong to assume that any woman who came back with footballers was there for sex.

He said: 'People do make assumptions. I'm no different. I shouldn't, but I do.'

Pressed by Miss Moreland, he said: 'I assume that when a girl's coming back to a hotel after the club it's for sex.'

Titus is clearly needed for DSK defence team.

So going to a hotel room equals consent for sex if you've not popped the question?

HOLA442
HOLA443

So going to a hotel room equals consent for sex if you've not popped the question?

Implied?

For starters why else would you go to a hotel room with a stranger? To look into their eyes lovingly all night?

Was she dragged kicking and screaming/drugged up and coerced in such a manner?

No?

Might sound harsh but its one of those I dont want to be thought of as a slag type rape claims.

HOLA444

These days you'd be silly not to video consent on your phone before a random shag, footballer or not.

Agreed. Also with a contract witnessed signed by a lawyer in triplicate. Then sent off for a second witness. Then a few hours negotiating as to what is to be done or not.

HOLA445

I think they go not just for sex, but more on the hope that they can string the stupid footballers along for their credit cards, a new wardrobe and to become a lady who lunches. I think sex is probably not that high up on their agenda.

I don't think anyone was talking about marriage... ;)

HOLA446

Agreed. Also with a contract witnessed signed by a lawyer in triplicate. Then sent off for a second witness. Then a few hours negotiating as to what is to be done or not.

I think having sex with people you know and trust, rather than random people you've only just met, is an easier and cheaper way to make these risky situations less likely. That's what I'll be teaching my kids when they're older.

I might also mention to them not to do it with people who are obviously falling over drunk, and one at a time rather than one woman and a whole bunch of men or vice versa.

HOLA447

I think having sex with people you know and trust, rather than random people you've only just met, is an easier and cheaper way to make these risky situations less likely. That's what I'll be teaching my kids when they're older.

I might also mention to them not to do it with people who are obviously falling over drunk, and one at a time rather than one woman and a whole bunch of men or vice versa.

More chance of it getting back to your missus that way. :ph34r:

HOLA448

I think they go not just for sex, but more on the hope that they can string the stupid footballers along for their credit cards, a new wardrobe and to become a lady who lunches. I think sex is probably not that high up on their agenda.

After the sex...

"Sorry love what's your name again" ?

"Kelly"

"Cabs here love, waiting in reception" "Here`s a 50 to cover the fare"

"Is that it" ?...

"What were you expecting, Only a bit of fun darling"

What does she do next? How does she feel? .... Tune in next week.. :D

HOLA449

Girls who go to footballers hotel rooms aren't there to get an autograph or to drink tea.

I'm sure that many have visions of being a WAG, free money,clothes, fame and fortune in return for services rendered.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Except there was a statistic around somewhere that many rapes are by people who know that particular person, rather than grabbing and dragging them at knife/gun point into a bush.

Secondly there is the issue of sex power inequality. Women have ALL the power and many are quite happy to string along men who want to have sex with them but they ignore them for knuckle draggers instead. I fell victim to this in my 20s. I really wanted a girl and moved into the friend zone inadvertantly. I was her play thing for about 6 months, before I woke up and thought WTF have I been doing! Around this time I became a thrill seeker and seek to endanger my life regularly which is far more exciting that grinding away and the same old poon.

HOLA4412

Well the bloke has a point. But apparently he is bad because he has been assuming this.

I mean - it is not as if when a bloke goes back to a birds room she also assumes he is interested in sex. Nah that is not another assumption that occurs every second of the day. Somehow this assumption though is allowed or acceptable.

FFS how the tide has turned in this country. Churchill would be dismayed.

HOLA4413

Churchill would be dismayed.

Is that a bad thing? Since Churchill all in all wasn't that great.... his politics revolved around the "Rally round the flag concept".

He was a bit mad too i.e. he wanted to continue WWII against the Russians as well.

HOLA4414

Implied?

For starters why else would you go to a hotel room with a stranger? To look into their eyes lovingly all night?

Was she dragged kicking and screaming/drugged up and coerced in such a manner?

No?

Might sound harsh but its one of those I dont want to be thought of as a slag type rape claims.

she probably tried to sell her story to a paper for some easy money, failed, so tried to black mail him with the rape case/get police involved hoping he will pay her off to go away, that failed and has landed in court.

i agree you dont go back to someones hotel room, especially if its a famous person and not expect sex to be on the cards.

she'll probably try the "i was too drunk to realise what i was doing" "he took advantage of me in my drunk state...." etc.

if your that worried, dont get drunk, do go out in skimpy clothes, dont go to clubs, dont talk to any men, and dont go to their home/hotel room, or invite them back to your home or hotel room.

there has been too many Rape cases where the female has claimed rape after as they felt guilty for one reason or another. its too easy to do. and as the police has to do the right thing, they drag a blokes name through the gutter to find they were innocent. but when its her word against yours and no whitnesses, then whats going to happen? the man HAS to be a rapist.

yes there are real rapes cases, and i hope these men are found and tourtured.

i have been accused of rape assult and theft when i was younger, it was a case of wrong place wrong time.

i had been out with my G/F of the time, and a friend with his G/F. we walked passed an area where 2 girls were fighting. had a look geered them (as you do) and carried on walking to the taxi rank.

2 weeks later policeman knocks my door saying i have bee accused of raping a girl, stealing her handbag and beating her up, i was then taken to the police station for questioning. 3 hours later i was released with no charge.

what happened, was these 2 girls (supposed to be best friends, and staying at girl 2's house) went out and both fancied the same bloke (not me), this bloke only fancied one fo the girls, the other girl found them kissing in the club, she had a few drinks and decided to confront the girl, they got kicked out, the fight continued on the street round the corner from the club, hair got pulled, clothes got ripped etc. the girl without the bloke then (fueled on alcohol) decided to go on her own to another club and pull a "better bloke". she spent all her money getting in and drinking, didnt manage to pull and couldnt get home or to her friends house as she had no taxi money.

Girl 2 gets home alone, her mum asks where her friend is, she gets told that girl 1 went off with a bloke (to hide the fight they had etc) Girl 2 mum call Girl 1 mum

Girl 1 with 100's of missed call from her mum, ashamed and skint needs to come up with an excuse, so she ditches her hand bag, calls Mummy crying saying she had been attacked (her clothes were ripped from the fight), raped and robbed.

mum picks her up, demands she goes to police, but the girl doesnt want to (mumu assumed it was shame, freight etc, it wasnt it was because she was lieing)

this is where i come in.

when my group left i forgot my coat, it wasnt untill i was a bout 5 mins away i realised, i said wait here i'll go back for my coat. so i got back in got my coat and left again, i ran back to the group.

Girl 1 gives a non discript ID of her attacker, approx 6ft, male, short brown haird, wering a blue shit, jeans and black shoes wearing a dark coat. that covered about 50% of that club. and funnily enough pretty much described me, the differences were originally put down to her being drunk and in shock.

i got identified by the girl via the clubs CCTV, as i was on my own when i left for the second time wearing similar clothes to the original description (after retreiving my coat), she assumed no one would get caught, they matched me to the CCTV entering the building, and found my address from my Credit Card i used to pay for the entry.

after my arrest, the girl and her family was told by the police they have made an arrest, and that with the description, the times i left etc it was pretty much an open ans shut case.

no matter what i said or evidence i could give to prove my innocence the police wouldnt listen.

then the girl owned up and admitted to was all a lie to save face with what happened to her and her friend, and told the whole story. i didnt get as much of an appology, she got charged with wasting police time, i dont know what she got for it. her family sent me a letter saying sorry and hope it doesnt effect my life going forward.

i know have a police record for this, it says i was arrested then let go for the accusation of Rape etc, and this does show if someone searches for it. i needed secutiry clearance for working on MoD property, and guess what, this showed up, i got denied the clearance, i protested and explained it, they got the report and found i was innocent and after alot of agro i got clearance.

i do not understand why i am getting punnised for this still, when i did nothing wrong.

HOLA4415

Is that a bad thing? Since Churchill all in all wasn't that great.... his politics revolved around the "Rally round the flag concept".

He was a bit mad too i.e. he wanted to continue WWII against the Russians as well.

Maybe - but he would not have been happy with birds taking the mick and having the full weight of the media and Law behind them to do so. He would have slapped them in the chops. :lol:

HOLA4416

i do not understand why i am getting punnised for this still, when i did nothing wrong.

I admire your restraint, I'd probably have burnt their house down.

Your story isn't as uncommon as it should be though as most men I know know of somebody who has been through this.

HOLA4417

she probably tried to sell her story to a paper for some easy money, failed, so tried to black mail him with the rape case/get police involved hoping he will pay her off to go away, that failed and has landed in court.

i agree you dont go back to someones hotel room, especially if its a famous person and not expect sex to be on the cards.

she'll probably try the "i was too drunk to realise what i was doing" "he took advantage of me in my drunk state...." etc.

if your that worried, dont get drunk, do go out in skimpy clothes, dont go to clubs, dont talk to any men, and dont go to their home/hotel room, or invite them back to your home or hotel room.

there has been too many Rape cases where the female has claimed rape after as they felt guilty for one reason or another. its too easy to do. and as the police has to do the right thing, they drag a blokes name through the gutter to find they were innocent. but when its her word against yours and no whitnesses, then whats going to happen? the man HAS to be a rapist.

yes there are real rapes cases, and i hope these men are found and tourtured.

i have been accused of rape assult and theft when i was younger, it was a case of wrong place wrong time.

i had been out with my G/F of the time, and a friend with his G/F. we walked passed an area where 2 girls were fighting. had a look geered them (as you do) and carried on walking to the taxi rank.

2 weeks later policeman knocks my door saying i have bee accused of raping a girl, stealing her handbag and beating her up, i was then taken to the police station for questioning. 3 hours later i was released with no charge.

what happened, was these 2 girls (supposed to be best friends, and staying at girl 2's house) went out and both fancied the same bloke (not me), this bloke only fancied one fo the girls, the other girl found them kissing in the club, she had a few drinks and decided to confront the girl, they got kicked out, the fight continued on the street round the corner from the club, hair got pulled, clothes got ripped etc. the girl without the bloke then (fueled on alcohol) decided to go on her own to another club and pull a "better bloke". she spent all her money getting in and drinking, didnt manage to pull and couldnt get home or to her friends house as she had no taxi money.

Girl 2 gets home alone, her mum asks where her friend is, she gets told that girl 1 went off with a bloke (to hide the fight they had etc) Girl 2 mum call Girl 1 mum

Girl 1 with 100's of missed call from her mum, ashamed and skint needs to come up with an excuse, so she ditches her hand bag, calls Mummy crying saying she had been attacked (her clothes were ripped from the fight), raped and robbed.

mum picks her up, demands she goes to police, but the girl doesnt want to (mumu assumed it was shame, freight etc, it wasnt it was because she was lieing)

this is where i come in.

when my group left i forgot my coat, it wasnt untill i was a bout 5 mins away i realised, i said wait here i'll go back for my coat. so i got back in got my coat and left again, i ran back to the group.

Girl 1 gives a non discript ID of her attacker, approx 6ft, male, short brown haird, wering a blue shit, jeans and black shoes wearing a dark coat. that covered about 50% of that club. and funnily enough pretty much described me, the differences were originally put down to her being drunk and in shock.

i got identified by the girl via the clubs CCTV, as i was on my own when i left for the second time wearing similar clothes to the original description (after retreiving my coat), she assumed no one would get caught, they matched me to the CCTV entering the building, and found my address from my Credit Card i used to pay for the entry.

after my arrest, the girl and her family was told by the police they have made an arrest, and that with the description, the times i left etc it was pretty much an open ans shut case.

no matter what i said or evidence i could give to prove my innocence the police wouldnt listen.

then the girl owned up and admitted to was all a lie to save face with what happened to her and her friend, and told the whole story. i didnt get as much of an appology, she got charged with wasting police time, i dont know what she got for it. her family sent me a letter saying sorry and hope it doesnt effect my life going forward.

i know have a police record for this, it says i was arrested then let go for the accusation of Rape etc, and this does show if someone searches for it. i needed secutiry clearance for working on MoD property, and guess what, this showed up, i got denied the clearance, i protested and explained it, they got the report and found i was innocent and after alot of agro i got clearance.

Similar thing happened to someone I know. In fact when I ever get onto this subject the other people ALWAYS seem to know of someone else who this has happened to. It is endemic in this country.

As I said on a previous post - the full weight of the media and Law is also behind the birds in this situation. It is ******ing criminal.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword. May not sound nice - but I hope this bird and the bird that almost ******ed over my pal do get raped. Karma and all. ****** em. Maybe then they would think twice about being such arseholes.

HOLA4418

I admire your restraint, I'd probably have burnt their house down.

Your story isn't as uncommon as it should be though as most men I know know of somebody who has been through this.

Yep - crazily common. It is actually quite difficult to have a conversation with a group of blokes re. this and NOT have every single one know of someone in this situation.

Yes blokes who rape should get all that is coming to them - no argument there - but then so should birds who make up these things. And I am pretty certain there are FAR more birds like this in this country than blokes who are rapists. FAR more.

HOLA4419

Didnt there used to be expensive high class call girl types that could guarantee confidentiality and discretion (ie if they talked to the papers they would be out of clients)?

These morons spend six figure sums on some depriciation prone wheels, why not on discreet high class hoo-eers. Probably work out cheaper in the end.

HOLA4420

Didnt there used to be expensive high class call girl types that could guarantee confidentiality and discretion (ie if they talked to the papers they would be out of clients)?

These morons spend six figure sums on some depriciation prone wheels, why not on discreet high class hoo-eers. Probably work out cheaper in the end.

Maybe because they are blokes and when some filthy looking wee tart in a mini skirt comes up to them after a few drinks - and offers to suck them off - they find it difficult to say no...;)

In theory a good idea though. I imagine a lot of politicians and the like use the services you talk about.

HOLA4421

There were two men, Titus Bramble (footballer) and his unknown rapist brother.

The girl going back to the hotel room would have been interested only in the famous rich footballer. When she found out she was in bed with the unfamous, poor brother, thats when she would have ran out.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

That's a bit unfair.. he didn't want war with the Russians.. he wanted to push them out of East Germany but I **think** it was the Americans who didn't like the idea or had an election coming up or something.

I think East Germany would have been very glad if we had.

HOLA4424

If the other person is capable of denying consent, and does not, then consent has to assumed. If this were not the case, then the vast majority of encounters would be rapes since formal consent is rarely given.

Why do we never hear of men reversing these charges? Accuse her of raping the man because he did not consent. If we are to take certain acts as being implicit content, then perhaps going to a hotel room is consent. This consent can, of course, be withdrawn at any time by saying "stop". It may not be withdrawn after the act is complete.

HOLA4425

Sad to hear you went through this. I too know people who have had similar experiences. It is an absolute effing crime.

How the heck could her parents not think this would have knock on effects on your life?! If she had been just a little more brazen and a little less honest, you probably would have done time.

Archived