House Price Crash Forum

What The Feck Is Going On!

Catch22

HOLA441

This the main form is getting full of crap, multipule posting on the same subject, 4 Brown mentions the Bubble word.......then we have the likes of "XBox will it save the economy"

To be honest I think I'll stop logging on to the main forum, just visit the News Blog if things dont change. But I wont add further to the crap by announcing that fact if I do it :rolleyes:

Anybody else out there think the Main Forum is lossing it "punch" and its "objective" ?

rant.gif rant over

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
This the main form is getting full of crap, multipule posting on the same subject, 4 Brown mentions the Bubble word.......then we have the likes of "XBox will it save the economy"

To be honest I think I'll stop logging on to the main forum, just visit the News Blog if things dont change. But I wont add further to the crap by announcing that fact if I do it :rolleyes:

Anybody else out there think the Main Forum is lossing it "punch" and its "objective" ?

rant.gif rant over

We've counterd all the arguments for sustainability, we've discussed just about everything in great detail. We are just treading water now until news comes through, thing is even when it does come through we will just be back slapping. The writting is on the wall, on the floor and all over the ceiling. Until they pull something a little special out of the hat we are all just milling.

4 GB topics is a little excessive, i think it can happen when 4 people all see the same news item and rush back to let us know :D

Thats the way i see it anyways :)

HOLA445
As I've said before, this forum needs a page with "recent posts in all forums" as the main page so that way it will get noticed whether you put it in the main discussion, investments, off-topic or whatever. Problem fixed.

I agree, and also the "Off Topic" forum should be itself sectioned along the lines of Joke section ....World Politics section....Flagging Libido whatever :unsure:

HOLA446
HOLA447

Lighten up a touch catch22. So instead of a GB topic post you post a topic to complain about GB topic posts. I know which one is worse in my mind.

Just read the ones you want.

I bet your one of the prats that sits and watches a programme from finish to end even though after the first 5 minutes you hate it just so you can write a complaint

HOLA448

rant.gif rant over

I've already posted about this but I'm going to say it again. People are just not reading other people's threads, I get fed up with the deja vu that when someone decides thy have something to say they start an entirely new thread rather than add their comments to someone else's. Its not just the Gordon Brown bubble threads, there were several on the Panorama programme, several on the Radio 4 discussion etc. It was pointed out last time I complained about this that some people are giving their threads very vague titles (in the 'look at this!' mould) and that this is why sometimes we get multiple threads.

Please, if something has just been announced, just happened, if there's a tv or radio programme on - the chances are someone else has already spotted it and started a thread on it so please check.

HOLA449

rant.gif rant over

No, you'll just add to the "crap" by starting yet another thread instead of commenting in the existing ones. :rolleyes:

NDL

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
who cares.

God gave me eyes and i am able to quickly decipher what a thread is about. i know shitty threads will quickly disappear and the good ones will stay.

What a bunch of whingers.

No wonder UK is going downhill quickly.

Still banging on, two personal attacks made on this thread, water off a ducks back......... but if thats the way you want to play it..........at least your posts make a change from you posting your usual racist crap :ph34r:

Edited by Catch22

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
No, you'll just add to the "crap" by starting yet another thread instead of commenting in the existing ones. :rolleyes:

NDL

Then I'd have to post it four times ......you dipper :rolleyes: I made a comment regards Browns mention of the Bubble word, but I made it on the thread started at 7.39am this morning. This thread it to bring attention to the way this main forum is falling apart [iMO] ..............jeez am I relying on you lot to provide my State pension when I retire :D

HOLA4416
Please, if something has just been announced, just happened, if there's a tv or radio programme on - the chances are someone else has already spotted it and started a thread on it so please check.

Two of the bubble threads were posted by Casual observer and myself. When I checked I could see no other posts on the bubble. Quickly posted ...flood control...freezed my post and when I had reposted Casual Observer's post was at the same time but just above mine. So obviously we posted within seconds.

What's the problem. Do we all sit on our ass's and wait for someone else to post. No we post and whoever gets there first or who's post is better written, then that one will attract more posts and the others will naturally fall off the board, as is happening with mine.

Natural selection. :D

HOLA4417
Lighten up a touch catch22. So instead of a GB topic post you post a topic to complain about GB topic posts. I know which one is worse in my mind.

Just read the ones you want.

I bet your one of the prats that sits and watches a programme from finish to end even though after the first 5 minutes you hate it just so you can write a complaint

How come delboypass is such a dumb smuck because he watches all programs from "finish to end" :D:D:D:D

HOLA4418

Reminds me of an old joke about the principle of market efficiency. An economics student is walking down the corridor with his esteemed professor. The student bends down to pick up a £20 note he has spotted on the floor.

"Stop!" exclaims the professor, "if that £20 note was really there, you fool, somebody would have picked it up already".

:P

HOLA4419

This is what i dont get Catch22. If you didnt like the threads in the first place, how come you have stayed on this one and still slagged me off??

I know youd stay around to complain. i profiled you well.! Off to watch 'silence of the lambs again'!

Go watch your favourite program - Points of view. No doubt your numerous letters got in again this week.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
This is what i dont get Catch22. If you didnt like the threads in the first place, how come you have stayed on this one and still slagged me off??

well numb nuts I here because I started this thread ....goooooooooood grief I'm almost certain I've fed slug pellets to more intelligent life forms than you. :rolleyes:

I know youd stay around to complain. i profiled you well.! Off to watch 'silence of the lambs again'!

Go watch your favourite program - Points of view. No doubt your numerous letters got in again this week.

no no no.......scrub "almost certain" and replace with "absolutley certain" :lol:

Edited by Catch22

HOLA4423
well numb nuts I here because I started this thread ....goooooooooood grief I'm almost certain I've fed slug pellets to more intelligent life forms than you. :rolleyes:

no no no.......scrub "almost certain" and replace with "absolutley certain" :lol:

I think this illustrates the 'slight problem' with this forum of late

Catch22 started with a reasonable point and ended up making comments like the above in retaliation

anyone seeing this thread now is going to be struggling to make any decent contributions, other than adding to the BS

This site is called HPC and there is a clue in the name

Maybe because there has been such a lack of bulls in the last few months - we have lost the forum element,hence it quickly degrades into flippant/off topic comments

I'm not saying we all have to agree on the same thing, in the same way and there is nothing wrong with heated debate and a few swear words, but for f**ks sake, the forum IOM has lost the plot

I've learn't a lot of serious knowledge from this forum over the last year, but increasingly I am learning/benefiting less, hence I log on less and hence I contribute less

Back to the HPC - in Surrey (I think the most expensive county in the UK) there is good news and bad news

Bad news - there has been a revival in prices/completions in the last couple of months

Good news - looks like a 'dead cat bounce' - in the last couple of weeks - things are not looking so good

IMO the cycle has more dynamic than the last crash and HPC will be far quicker this time!

Edited by 88Crash

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
I think this illustrates the 'slight problem' with this forum of late

Catch22 started with a reasonable point and ended up making comments like the above in retaliation.........

I totally agree with what your saying in its completeness. But like I say there is the odd idiot like delboypass who brings nothing of merit to any thread........... racist comments, personal abuse and the odd referance to Hollywood films that obviously play such a big part in his educational process, are his trademark.

Unfortuneately morons of his ilk tempt you to ridicule their non existent debating skills.....and whilst I appreciate I should refrain for exchanging insults with defenceless cretins...... it's one of my failings ....but hell I enjoy it.....soooorie :unsure: