Finally.......

THE MONKEY

HOLA441
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

I only come back occasionally now ,( due to the HPC starting to gather momentum - donr need to assuage any lingering doubts anymore) , but sometimes you read somethings like

ZZG retiring

and you wonder whether this is true ???????

Monkey man ! you done the strudel-waltz with Miss Bullish yet ?

HOLA444
No jabroni, the Monkey liked that building so much he had an exact replica built in one of the top 10 areas to live in the Country as stated by Kirsty "Sex Bomb" Allsopp and Professor Phil Spencer.

[

The Monkey is a sell out! The VIs gave him a free house because they knew his influence was going to send the whole market tumbling!

If the Monkey had any sense, he would do a quick STR on that place and sit out the crash in a rented palace in one of the top 10 areas to live in the country.

HOLA445

Life isn't worth living anymore now that the Great One is gone.

All that I am left with is my photographs of Monkey pie and hopes of what might have been.

01.gif

chefmonkey-thumb.gif

There is nothing to do now but throw these pictures on the fire and walk off into the sea, never to return.

lh04.jpg

151004 has also, also left the building.

HOLA446
151004 has also, also left the building.

I know exactly how you feel. I joined this site back in February after previously being a lurker for some time.

What compelled me to join? Why, the inspiration that was the Monkey!

I called myself "Chimp Boy" in honour of the Great One, as homage to his excellence. But most importantly of all, I knew that, being the no-good jabroni I was, I should know my role and shut my mouth. I knew that I should never post on this site while the Monkey was around in case I incurred his great wrath and had the Most Electrifying Move in House Price Forums today, the Monkey Elbow, laid down upon my candy ass.

It is therefore with great irony that my first ever post must also be my last. Without the Monkey, this website has lost all enjoyment and relevance for me.

The only thing left to do is to walk to a very tall cliff and throw myself to the mercy of what awaits below.

Why Monkey? Why?

DSC01826_malawi_cliff_jump.jpg

Chimp Boy has also, also, also left the building.

HOLA447
Chimp Boy has also, also, also left the building.

Unfortunately, this is an all-too familar site as yet another poster leaves this forum and ends it all because they cannot bear to live in a Monkey-less world.

Many posters on here know me as "monkey will return". But this is not the name I have always gone by. Many years ago, in a house price forum far far away, I was known as Jedi Knight, Obi Wan-ke Nobby.

I joined this forum last year at a time of great trouble in the house price galaxy. At that time, I sensed a great dark disturbance and it was not coming from TTRTR's pants. It was a disturbance in the force. The great hero of the light side of the force, the Monkey had been exiled out of sight by the evil Lego Starwars Sith Lord BBB (later known as Darth KOTC). His place had been taken by BBB's apprentice, Stone Cold.

Back then, I predicted that the Monkey would return, to defeat the forces of evil and to bring back balance to the force. This indeed he did - using his lightsabre (or "strudel" as he affectionately called it) to vanquish his foes.

But that was then. Back then, the Monkey was a servant of the light, and I had visions of his return. This time, I have no such visions. The Monkey has fallen to the dark side of Channel 4 Homes and he has fallen so far that he is without redemption.

I am but an old man and can do nothing to thwart the age of darkness that we are about to enter.

The only thing left for me to do is lay down both my lightsabre and my life and become one with the force.

ghost.jpg

Obi-Wan-ke-Nobby (aka Monkey Will Return) has also, also, also, also left the building and become one with the force.

THE END

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN A JABRONI PRODUCTION FOR HOUSEPRICECRASH.CO.UK, IN ASSOCIATION WITH SMACKDOWN PICTURES

DIRECTED BY THE MONKEY (ACE)

PROUCED BY THE MONKEY

WRITTEN BY THE MONKEY

STARRING (in order of importance)

THE MONKEY as Himself

THE MONKEY as Stone Cold

THE MONKEY as Chimp Boy

THE MONKEY as 1510004

THE MONKEY as Obi-Wan-ke-Nobby (Monkey Will Return)

THE MONKEY as ZZG

Libitina as a foxy minx.

Bullish Bear as another foxy minx.

and a bunch of other no-good jabronis.....

FILMING TOOK PLACE AT MONKEY TOWERS AND THE WEBMASTER'S HOUSE

All Music witten by the Monkey, excpet "We'll Meet Again", courtesy of Bullish Bear Records.

All names, concepts and ideas contained within are copyright of the Monkey, 2005.

Any resemblance between posters on this site and a jabroni is purely coincidental, with the exception of BBB, TTRTR, Sledgehead and Ignorant Steve - who are real jabronis.

the_end.wav

the_end.wav

HOLA448
I only come back occasionally now ,( due to the HPC starting to gather momentum - donr need to assuage any lingering doubts anymore) , but sometimes you read somethings like

and you wonder whether this is true ???????

Monkey man ! you done the strudel-waltz with Miss Bullish yet ?

yes, whatever happened to the great ZZG ?..........haven't heard from him in weeks after 9000 plus posts!.......Do you think TTRTR, BBB and the gang have tracked him down and tied him up so he can't post on here and counter the drivel they've been typing?

• 1 month later...
HOLA449

Finally the Monkey has come back to the Temple of Doom and Gloom.

OK, OK, jabronis. The Monkey knows he said he'd left the building and retired from this site, but you have to remember that apart from being the Most Electrifying Homeowner in House Forums Today, the Monkey is also a champion professional wrestler. When a wrestler "retires" from wrestling and he is an international mega-star like the Monkey, then he comes back periodically to make special guest appearances.

Whenever somebody mentions the Monkey's name on this forum, the Great One will return to lay the Most Electrifying Move in House Price Forums Today, the Halifax-Sponsored House Price Inflation Elbow on their candy asses, telling them that there will be no crash and they should have bought a house when they had the chance, just like the Monkey did.

This means that although the hits for this site have fallen to an all-time low since the Great One left, on occasions when the Monkey does return, people will actually be visiting this site and read what the 10 members of this forum talk about.

You don't have to thank the Monkey - he knows the pleasure has been all yours.

Now do you smell what the Monkey is cooking?

HOLA4410

Sod off ape boy. You have finally climbed the housing ladder and revealed your shag-g-ing ass. Accept the future ape, you will probably be in nagative equity within 18 months. What an impetous primate .

HOLA4411

Sod off ape boy. You have finally climbed the housing ladder and revealed your shag-g-ing ass. Accept the future ape, you will probably be in nagative equity within 18 months. What an impetous primate .

True. The Monkey lost his appeal the day he became another debt junkie. Prepare for cold turkey, Monkey boy! :ph34r:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Any resemblance between posters on this site and a jabroni is purely coincidental, with the exception of BBB, TTRTR, Sledgehead and Ignorant Steve - who are real jabronis.

At last the recognition I've been craving.

10 months of posting has been thoroughly vindicated. I'm now up there with the Housepricecrash greats.

Monkey Boy you've made the biggest mistake of your life buying at the moment but no hard feelings from me.

And as for ZZG - what a sad little a5sewipe he was. His great plan if he won the lottery? Go to Thailand and buy a different girl every night!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Welcome back! Is Kirsty still enjoying the fruits of your strudel?

Like Ronnie C., I know my place, as a Jabroni.

btp

Kirsty is getting the fruit and the cream, baby!

The Monkey admires the fact that you know your role as a jabroni. Now this alone wouldn't normally be enough for the Monkey to give you the time of day. However, your avatar, featuring Charlotte Church's moving fun bags has got the Monkey's strudel standing to attention just like yesterday when he was in a hottub with Kirsty, Libitina and Bullish Bear at the Monkey's new house.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Jabroni, would you like the Monkey to PM you with witty comebacks you could use against the Great One? That way we could entertain the millions and millions of people reading this thread, rather than letting you stink out the building!

Oh dear.

Are you struggling to pay your first months mortgage repayment? Or are you on interest only?

HOLA4422

Oh dear.

Are you struggling to pay your first months mortgage repayment? Or are you on interest only?

Not that anybody needed telling, but just in case any jabronis out there thought that hell had frozen over and the Monkey had lost his ability to supply the most electrifying comebacks in house price forums today, Ignorant Steve DID NOT take the Monkey up on his offer to provide him with witty replies.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived