House Price Crash Forum

David Miliband's Tax Blow To 34,000 Homes In London

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

The EA comments are hilarious. He clearly doesn't understand the concept of an annual levy any better than he does how the economy [apparently massively dependent on pwoperdee] works.

I found myself almost thinking this looked like a good proposal until I read what they wanted to use the money for, namely putting it back into HB, creating a nice little London pwoperdee money-go-round.

Edited by the flying pig

HOLA444
Guest sillybear2

The EA comments are hilarious. He clearly doesn't understand the concept of an annual levy any better than he does how the economy [apparently massively dependent on pwoperdee] works.

The £2m cut off is also interesting in light of previous revelations :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1151892/New-questions-David-Milibands-property-empire.html

Maybe he and his brother should consider paying some inheritance and capital gains tax for once?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

The £2m cut off is also interesting in light of previous revelations :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1151892/New-questions-David-Milibands-property-empire.html

Maybe he and his brother should consider paying some inheritance and capital gains tax for once?

Ha! I thought so...Milliband is a revolting Blair clone, obsessed with fame and wealth, he is Blair 2, another money-grabbing, mass-murdering psychopath in the making. Creepy, wierd and dangerous.

Edited by Lucifer

HOLA4410
Guest sillybear2

Ha! I thought so...Milliband is a revolting Blair clone, obsessed with fame and wealth, he is Blair 2, another money-grabbing, mass-murdering psychopath in the making. Creepy, wierd and dangerous.

New Labour; same Old Shit.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes...

800px-David_Miliband%2C_Davos_2008.jpg

Shifty is my conclusion...

adolescent is mine

+1 on the creepy bit,but he doesn't carry off really sinister psychopathy as well as blair.

blair is far sneakier/glib

when you go to the polling booth and(if) vote milliband, you think geek

blair managed to palm off the "nice family man" on the masses.

just a regular sort of chap......who likes to engage in mayan re-birthing rituals and a family conference with the ouija board

....I guess saturday night and a few pints down the pub aren't his thing.

Edited by oracle

HOLA4413

David Miliband's Tax Blow To 34,000 Homes In London

Tw@t of a nu-lab politician who'll probably fail to win the leadership of a party who god willing won't form a government for the next 100 years makes a statement he'll ignore in the unlikely event he ever does come to power.

-_- Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HOLA4414
HOLA4415