Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhhh!

Guest X-QUORK

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest theboltonfury

I posted on there today.

I felt like a dirty love rat. I started a new topic in OT as a metaphorical fumbling of change to pay for a nearly dead bunch of flowers from the petrol station on my way home.

I started a topic on there earlier today. Thankfully though I have realised the error of my ways and have spent much of the evening sanding my member with an angry dogfish as pennance.

It got 8 replies and was gone within the hour, thank God.

HOLA445
HOLA446

I started a topic on there earlier today. Thankfully though I have realised the error of my ways and have spent much of the evening sanding my member with an angry dogfish as pennance.

beautiful

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I accidentally visited the main forum. I can't begin to explain....

The ambulance is on its way. don't have anything to eat or drink. It might make you sick or cause problems for the doctor. Just rest in the most comfortable position and wait for help to arrive. If anything changes, phone back for further advice on 999.:ph34r:

HOLA4411
Guest theboltonfury

What the hell's going on here! Why are you lot sat around in your underpants?

We don't like oppression. We don't like rules. But we do like to be in the correct position should a Kelly Brook thread suddenly start.

HOLA4412

That's some world class sanding, right there. ;)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest theboltonfury

Its a Quantitive Easing blood bath on there at the moment. I wouldn't go back in. Its a blood bath involving inverted yield curves and mean reversions. Send in Mr Parry.

I'm going in.

HOLA4415

The ambulance is on its way. don't have anything to eat or drink. It might make you sick or cause problems for the doctor. Just rest in the most comfortable position and wait for help to arrive. If anything changes, phone back for further advice on 999.:ph34r:

I hear these words innumerable times most days :rolleyes: Do you mind me asking if you work in a control room? :)

HOLA4416

Don't worry Q-uork. Dr. Rolf prescribe you the aneros for two weeks, please take 3 times a day. If you miss a dose, take it twice the next time.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I just bumped it for you......... :P

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

perhaps everyone from off topic should take peeks into the main forum to investigate new recruits to drag down here from up the top forum there.

Show them the way.

Maybe we should petition the off topic link to be orange or red... just so other people know exactly how special we are.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

perhaps everyone from off topic should take peeks into the main forum to investigate new recruits to drag down here from up the top forum there.

Show them the way.

Maybe we should petition the off topic link to be orange or red... just so other people know exactly how special we are.

Yeh we sure are special! :lol:

HOLA4423
Guest theboltonfury

Yeh we sure are special! :lol:

And who did you used to be?

This is getting boring now.

Edit - right Slumlord Rover. Why Slumlord? Why?

HOLA4424

And who did you used to be?

This is getting boring now.

Edit - right Slumlord Rover. Why Slumlord? Why?

Why anything? Just fairly random names and avatars. Pays not to read too much into anything. I did hear that Sir Stirling Moss was into BTL's so that might have been an influence. :lol:

HOLA4425

Archived