House Price Crash Forum

More Than 2 People In A Relationship

cattius

HOLA441

Don't you guys think it strange that no stable relationship contains more than 2 sexual partners?

When you think about it, it doesn't seem that outrageous but for some reason or other it doesn't occur. It's not even as if it's very uncommon, it's totally unheard of!

I think a household with one male and 2 females would work fine. Maybe back in the day, when the woman didn't work and the man had to provide for his family on his own, it wouldn't have worked but nowadays it's common for both(all) the parents to work.

I don't think 2 guys and 1 girl would work because when conception is concerned the males naturally want to know which child is who's.

I wonder what my gf would say if I suggested it?!

HOLA442
Guest KingCharles1st

Don't you guys think it strange that no stable relationship contains more than 2 sexual partners?

When you think about it, it doesn't seem that outrageous but for some reason or other it doesn't occur. It's not even as if it's very uncommon, it's totally unheard of!

I think a household with one male and 2 females would work fine. Maybe back in the day, when the woman didn't work and the man had to provide for his family on his own, it wouldn't have worked but nowadays it's common for both(all) the parents to work.

I don't think 2 guys and 1 girl would work because when conception is concerned the males naturally want to know which child is who's.

Good idea- I would definitely suggest- it- but with this rider- do get evidence beforehand and make sure their "times of the month" do not overlap.

HOLA443
Guest Skinty

They're called open relationships.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest Skinty

I'm talking about living in the same house together and all partners getting along.

Like a mormon polygamous relationship?

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Noodle

I don't. I think a household should contain a guy, his beer fridge, a lazee boy recliner and a combination toilet/shower.

HOLA448

"would work fine"

:lol:

I've seen stuff about those mormon marriages. To be fair, they do seem to function to a point. But the women invariably seem like subservient doormats and there always seems to be simmering jealousies just under the surface. Not exactly healthy. The bloke just gets a god complex. Like some cults where all the hapless women shag the bloke who says he is the new messiah. David Koresh springs to mind (Waco).

Threesomes are funny old things. Someone I know really fancied a girl but she was seeing this bloke. So he ended up shagging her AND her bloke as part of a threesome. It was the only way he got to do what he wanted with her.... so he took the hit!

HOLA449

This is covered by the joke about men multi tasking

" of course I can multi task , I can shag you and think about someone else at the same time "

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

We've actually dabbled with it for over a year.

I'm not the jealous type, which helps.

The other girl, unfortunately, couldn't hack it. She wanted to have what I had, all to herself.

Hubby decided to stick with me though.

HOLA4412

We've actually dabbled with it for over a year.

I'm not the jealous type, which helps.

The other girl, unfortunately, couldn't hack it. She wanted to have what I had, all to herself.

Hubby decided to stick with me though.

We're u living together?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Good idea- I would definitely suggest- it- but with this rider- do get evidence beforehand and make sure their "times of the month" do not overlap.

When women live together, it is a fact that their menstruation eventually synchronises. And there is no good reason nowadays for two guys and one woman to get together. The pregnancy issue can be addressed by dna typing.

HOLA4415

"would work fine"

:lol:

I've seen stuff about those mormon marriages. To be fair, they do seem to function to a point. But the women invariably seem like subservient doormats and there always seems to be simmering jealousies just under the surface. Not exactly healthy. The bloke just gets a god complex. Like some cults where all the hapless women shag the bloke who says he is the new messiah. David Koresh springs to mind (Waco).

Threesomes are funny old things. Someone I know really fancied a girl but she was seeing this bloke. So he ended up shagging her AND her bloke as part of a threesome. It was the only way he got to do what he wanted with her.... so he took the hit!

Someone you know hey? Did "your friend" enjoy shagging the bloke? Was it worth it?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest Noodle

With the exception of Quork and a few others I know of, I don't know anyone else happily existing in a two person relationship, miserable in fact.

This thread is quite mad, but bizarrely quite common.

I know of a situation where a guy is married to a fat disgusting pig of a woman, she also has her boyfriend there and they all live together. The husband is an old guy, 20 years older than this vile malignant twit. He pays for everything for these degenerate scum bags and is treated like shit.

(This is not me by the way).

HOLA4420

With the exception of Quork and a few others I know of, I don't know anyone else happily existing in a two person relationship, miserable in fact.

I know of a situation where a guy is married to a fat disgusting pig of a woman, she also has her boyfriend there and they all live together. The husband is an old guy, 20 years older than this vile malignant twit. He pays for everything for these degenerate scum bags and is treated like shit.

What the he'll does the husband get out or that relationship?

Normal 2 person relationships don't seem to work too often so why don't we see ANY families with 3+ lovers?

HOLA4421

I'm probably treading out ground here, but I personally think that marriage is an outmoded concept, and for me, and the ideal of being with one person for 50 or so years would definitely be a no no for me..

interesting article...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2007/jul/08/familyandrelationships5

HOLA4422
Guest Noodle

What the he'll does the husband get out or that relationship?

Normal 2 person relationships don't seem to work too often so why don't we see ANY families with 3+ lovers?

I have no idea about any of this stuff. I've been on my own now for nearly 3 years and it's much less complicated and a better life plan, although I will miss my little lass dreadfully. Going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do leaving her behind.

I'm quite depressed at the moment and I won't be posting for a while.

HOLA4423

Next week "Why can't society let me marry my sheep?".

Don't you mean "horse"? That was one of the things that turned up on the "what laws should we scrap?" website.

(WARNING: Daily Mail): Clegg's Freedom Bill descends into farce as voters request legal right to marry horses and take drugs.

One contributor called for a ban on marrying horses to be lifted. The writer said: ‘I have been going out with a horse for seven - very happy - years now. Why oh why can we not marry - or at least civilly partner like the gays can?’

It's not all bad news though. The Mirror tells us that

... the 1,200 suggestions made on the website included a handful likely to strike a chord with millions of ordinary Britons. They included bringing back the death penalty, ditching the ban on smoking in closed public places and ending parking charges, road tax and speed limits.

Fan-*******-tastic. True democracy in action.

HOLA4424

... the 1,200 suggestions made on the website included a handful likely to strike a chord with millions of ordinary Britons. They included bringing back the death penalty, ditching the ban on smoking in closed public places and ending parking charges, road tax and speed limits.

Fan-*******-tastic. True democracy in action.

Cobblers..I'm personally very pleased that we can never reintroduce the death penalty..

HOLA4425

Cobblers..I'm personally very pleased that we can never reintroduce the death penalty..

You might not like it but, it's democracy. Polls often show, in a referendum on bringing back the death penalty, the public would vote yes.

Archived