House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Bear

Newsflash From The Dvla...

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ to display a warning flag. The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ to display a warning flag. The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

Flags add value just like twigs, magnolia paint and laminate flooring.

krusty said so.

:lol:

What are you going to if Don Fabio produces a miracle, not get out of the house for a month? :blink:

Thought they already had these.

IWantThatSignProductLarge.jpg

:lol:

What are you going to if Don Fabio produces a miracle, not get out of the house for a month? :blink:

Being Irish, I will have to get a couple of Irish flags to stick on my car.:D

Director on Board.

Surfer on Board.

Cheese on Board.

Chopping on Board.

Washing on Board.

Ironing on Board.

etc...

Newer flash : New Labour is dead. This ain't gonna happen.

Where was all these peoples patriotism on April 23rd?

It isn't patriotism, if it was they flags wouldn't need to have ENGLAND written across the middle of them, because a lot of the people who fly them wouldn't recognise the cross of St George.

I have no objection to the flags if they are just that, it's the cheap tat with the country's name on it I find so chavvy. / Snob mode.

Guest X-QUORK

Nothing says "I'm a Grade A twunt" more than those car flags.

Guest X-QUORK

I thought the flags meant 'fat bald man driving'

:huh:

I'd better go and get mine then.

Guest X-QUORK

Stop destroying the illusion that you're Tony Benn!

Soz.

<Picks up pipe>

The most retarded have already been identified, issued with football boots and flown to South Africa.

Guest happy?

The most retarded have already been identified, issued with football boots and flown to South Africa.

Let's hope the tigers don't get them!

[waits for correction]

Guest anorthosite

I used to have one of those that said "Hoff fan on board".