Are Airport Body Scanners A Scam?

1929crash

HOLA441
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

What amazes me is the said individuals father even contacted authorities to warn them of his sons views.

What we need is not more freedoms curtailed, but a civil service not populated by lazy idiots indifferent to any kind of help. Frankly im surprised there havent been more 9/11s. Their readiness to intall this technology is scary. Apparently it wont detect moulded plastics to the body either - i bet even some mullahs would ingest explosive or have them sewn into them - they dont care about living anyway.

Its almost too convenient, isnt it? Ooohing and Aaahhing over full body scanners, then almost instantly this happens. Taking away freedoms should be the last resort, not the first.

Why is my only question?

Does some donor operate the scanner equipment and stand to make a lot of profit?

Does the scanner equipment pick up some sort of RFID implant into individuals trying to flee Big Brother UK?

Who knows. One thing i do know is its not intended to stop 'terrrism'

HOLA444

What amazes me is the said individuals father even contacted authorities to warn them of his sons views.

What we need is not more freedoms curtailed, but a civil service not populated by lazy idiots indifferent to any kind of help. Frankly im surprised there havent been more 9/11s. Their readiness to intall this technology is scary. Apparently it wont detect moulded plastics to the body either - i bet even some mullahs would ingest explosive or have them sewn into them - they dont care about living anyway.

Its almost too convenient, isnt it? Ooohing and Aaahhing over full body scanners, then almost instantly this happens. Taking away freedoms should be the last resort, not the first.

Why is my only question?

Does some donor operate the scanner equipment and stand to make a lot of profit?

Does the scanner equipment pick up some sort of RFID implant into individuals trying to flee Big Brother UK?

No, it is intended to induce a false sense of security in the travelling public, so the gov't can continue to reap rich rewards from the taxes on air fares. Making GB look as though he's doing something about 'terrism' is the primary objective, remember, it's election year.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

We're already the most watched society on earth, we're far from the safest...

How much has been spend on CCTV and other surveilance methods, maintaining and staffing them over the past 20 years i wonder.

Enough to staff and manage a really efficient civil service.

HOLA448
HOLA449

We're already the most watched society on earth, we're far from the safest...

How much has been spend on CCTV and other surveilance methods, maintaining and staffing them over the past 20 years i wonder.

You should have a look at Singapore, in that people often wonder how the authorities know if you don't wash your hands or flush the toilet.

In that people effectively act as informants against each other, Singapore is incredibly creepy in this regard.

HOLA4410

You should have a look at Singapore, in that people often wonder how the authorities know if you don't wash your hands or flush the toilet.

In that people effectively act as informants against each other, Singapore is incredibly creepy in this regard.

Arent kids being prepped in school to inform on parents who dont recycle properly?

In this regard liebour may have set the ball rolling for us...

HOLA4411

Arent kids being prepped in school to inform on parents who dont recycle properly?

In this regard liebour may have set the ball rolling for us...

I don't know, I don't want to go there for a recon mission either to see if it is true or not, I very nearly passed through on my bike trip, since Singapore was a huge port nexus to go onwards to Australia. I decided against it and others did too and went via KL city.

HOLA4412

Why is my only question?

L-3.

Probably never heard of them. I hadn't until last week. Have a look on the Nigerian Bomber thread at the links I put up. This lot seems to be involved in everything to do with security/military etc... !!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Who cares we just need to feel safer by having scanners.

Diplomats don't have to be scanned. So-called terrorists don't get scanned, too. They don't even need a passport or a visa. They go through the gate with a little help from a sharp-dressed man. It's all filmed by CCTV at the airport, but the CCTV tapes always go missing when needed.

HERE'S A MUST WATCH INTERVIEW (from CNN):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtK7FFDukQ

HOLA4415

L-3.

Probably never heard of them. I hadn't until last week. Have a look on the Nigerian Bomber thread at the links I put up. This lot seems to be involved in everything to do with security/military etc... !!

It's also worth pointing out that an Israeli company ICTS is in charge of security at Schiphol Amsterdam...

BTW, ICTS were in charge of security at Boston Logan Airport (where the two 9/11 flights originated)

ICTS were also in charge of security at CDG Paris Airport (the 'Shoe Bomber' flight)..

ICTS were also responsible for the security camera network on the London Underground on 7/7.

Very strange coincidences...

How stupid do they think we are???

HOLA4416

It's also worth pointing out that an Israeli company ICTS is in charge of security at Schiphol Amsterdam...

BTW, ICTS were in charge of security at Boston Logan Airport (where the two 9/11 flights originated)

ICTS were also in charge of security at CDG Paris Airport (the 'Shoe Bomber' flight)..

ICTS were also responsible for the security camera network on the London Underground on 7/7.

does this mean we should buy their shares?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Diplomats don't have to be scanned. So-called terrorists don't get scanned, too. They don't even need a passport or a visa. They go through the gate with a little help from a sharp-dressed man. It's all filmed by CCTV at the airport, but the CCTV tapes always go missing when needed.

HERE'S A MUST WATCH INTERVIEW (from CNN):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtK7FFDukQ

The man with the video camera ready and waiting smells rat like. Everyone else is expecting to die in a ball of flame but this guy stands there to get it on video. And where is the footage? All i can find is the one still image.

So has the CCTV footage gone missing? I can't find mention of it on the web.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence

Coincidence is the noteworthy alignment of two or more events or circumstances without obvious causal connection. The word is derived from the Latin co- ("in", "with", "together") and incidere ("to fall on"). In science, the term is generally used in a more literal translation, e.g., referring to when two rays of light strike a surface at the same point at the same time. In this usage of coincidence, there is no implication that the alignment of events is surprising, noteworthy or non-causal.

Common knowledge is the fact that on the day of 9/11 and 7/7 training exercises imitating the actual events of those terrible two days were being executed.

More coincidence? How many coincidences before you can logically link things together without too much tin foil hattery ???

:ph34r:

HOLA4422

Common knowledge is the fact that on the day of 9/11 and 7/7 training exercises imitating the actual events of those terrible two days were being executed.

More coincidence? How many coincidences before you can logically link things together without too much tin foil hattery ???

:ph34r:

That's my question precisely!

How come guys like you and me can link those things together and yet main newspapers and TV News channels are ramping the 'war on terror' without any serious reflection on the details of those 'events'...

The government's 'war on terror' is costing more human lives&money than all the 'terrorist attacks' combined!!! Surely their strategy is flawed or they're hiding something from us...

HOLA4423

That's my question precisely!

How come guys like you and me can link those things together and yet main newspapers and TV News channels are ramping the 'war on terror' without any serious reflection on the details of those 'events'...

The government's 'war on terror' is costing more human lives&money than all the 'terrorist attacks' combined!!! Surely their strategy is flawed or they're hiding something from us...

Well this is it isn't it ?

I've spent some time going through various internet ramblings, watching videos' you'll never see on the BBC, listening to people with a different viewpoint etc, and for me there is almost certainly more than meets the eye to what we are told via mainstream media.

The Matrix pretty much sums it up doesn't it, "How deep does the rabbit hole go?".

:unsure:

I reckon it's at least a few hundred feet.

HOLA4424

Well this is it isn't it ?

I've spent some time going through various internet ramblings, watching videos' you'll never see on the BBC, listening to people with a different viewpoint etc, and for me there is almost certainly more than meets the eye to what we are told via mainstream media.

The Matrix pretty much sums it up doesn't it, "How deep does the rabbit hole go?".

:unsure:

I reckon it's at least a few hundred feet.

you might get some insight of this programme

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares

this gives a good precis

Thinking farther on it, fearism seems to have taken another phase, people are fearful they will lose their jobs, lose their homes, their childre, the society as they know it today, and its probably as why Gordon promotes himself as some sort of messiah figure.

HOLA4425

Archived