House Price Crash Forum

The Sun Are Just A Bunch Of Chumps

HOLA441

talk about rearranging the deckchairs on the titanic.

disintegrating before our eyes.

all stems from their inability to know when it's time to admit defeat and call it a day, most political careers end in failure sooner or later, the trick is to know when its time to go. if you dont know when its time to go and you go on living in denial you just get to look really silly as it all unravels slowly instead of putting your pride to one side and knowing when its over its over.

time to call the election and stop this charade of pretending all's well, its getting to farce levels now

HOLA442
time to call the election and stop this charade of pretending all's well, its getting to farce levels now

What, and lose out on a whole 8 months of free money and perks? Not likely.

The gravy train has a lot more track left before it gets to it's final destination - Bigfatpension City. All change please, all change.

And then off it goes again

Chooo-chooo!!!!!!

HOLA443
HOLA444
What, and lose out on a whole 8 months of free money and perks? Not likely.

The gravy train has a lot more track left before it gets to it's final destination - Bigfatpension City. All change please, all change.

And then off it goes again

Chooo-chooo!!!!!!

this train terminates here (we hope)

Both above posts are spot on........ :blink:

i know not bad for someone kept up half the night by his crazy neighbours eh! :)

Channel 4 News shortly - see wide-eyed innocence in your living room, "what c word?"

HOLA445
HOLA446

Mandy looked shocked at the direct, very forceful accusation of using the 4 letter jobby. He's usually pretty good at slithering out of trouble, but give her her due, the girl kept on giving it to him "why did you use that 4 letter word...?!!"

The smug little bully boy didn't really know how to handle the situation and seemed rattled......the pressure is starting to tell. They're falling apart at the seams. Implosion imminent?

HOLA447

Only yesterday PM was going on about being non partisan and working for other parties to better screw, er, help the nation. So why he should care about who the Sun support is a non issue.

We all know the only Allegiance Peter Mandelson has is to Peter Mandelson. Only idiots like the liebour party would believe different.

HOLA448

i'm not a tory, i dont read the torygraph unless its left on a train, but i agree with this blog & the comments below- they are spot on http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/davidhug...-about-the-sun/

i would add that brown etc are at the end of the line, what the point is of them getting upset & risking their health is beyond me, defeat is clear and thats that, if i were them i'd go now and save my health and whatever dignity is left

it is obvious that the wriggling and behaviour from them now is a reaction to the overwhelming pressure to go, to call it a day, to bow out. everything is screaming at them "go!" but yet they will not do so, and as a result they are facing humiliation after humiliation, and all the time driving the country nearer and nearer to an IMF health spa vacation

i dont know what bribes for the electorate may be in the pipeline, but the sooner people realise its them and their kin who will meet the bill in years to come the better, there is no free lunch with any political party but least of all with tax you to death labour, and yet again it all ends in bust and bankruptcy

HOLA449
HOLA4410
talk about rearranging the deckchairs on the titanic.

disintegrating before our eyes.

all stems from their inability to know when it's time to admit defeat and call it a day, most political careers end in failure sooner or later, the trick is to know when its time to go. if you dont know when its time to go and you go on living in denial you just get to look really silly as it all unravels slowly instead of putting your pride to one side and knowing when its over its over.

Do you think that Tony Blair was actually a very astute man and saw the writing on the wall and left with his dignity (if not much of his reputation) intact?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Do you think that Tony Blair was actually a very astute man and saw the writing on the wall and left with his dignity (if not much of his reputation) intact?

well i could say quite a lot about blair good & bad, but the most important thing would be i am guessing he knew how things would go with the bubble and got out relatively unscathed, of course the WMD matter is grave and no one has the right to take our service personnel into harms way unduly

HOLA4413

Union boss rips up copy of Sun

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8283549.stm

Ok I hate Murdoch and The Sun, but the sight of a Union Boss ripping up a copy at the Labour party conference is more than a little disturbing. All The Sun has said is what almost everyone is thinking anyway, are newspapers only allowed to print positive government news stories now. Soon these freaks could be burning books.

HOLA4414

Ok I hate Murdoch and The Sun, but the sight of a Union Boss ripping up a copy at the Labour party conference is more than a little disturbing. All The Sun has said is what almost everyone is thinking anyway, are newspapers only allowed to print positive government news stories now. Soon these freaks could be burning books.

that display came across as rather pathetic, worse was the rant at "american australian" - it was little englander talk, and if played abroad would make the meeting almost look like a branch of some sort of dodgy party, not a good image

HOLA4415
Guest Daddy Bear
Only yesterday PM was going on about being non partisan and working for other parties to better screw, er, help the nation. So why he should care about who the Sun support is a non issue.

We all know the only Allegiance Peter Mandelson has is to Peter Mandelson. Only idiots like the liebour party would believe different.

Der%20Fuhrer%20Mandelson.jpg

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The Union boss you mention is Tony Woodley of the city of Liverpool. The city of Liverpool has a long standing campaign against the Sun newspaper following the Sun publishing lies about the actions of Liverpool fans in the wake of the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 and never publishing a full apology despite admitting that they published untruths.

Hillsborough Justice Campaign

The Sun is already despised on Merseyside, the Union leader's actions were justified on these grounds.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

From The Telegraph comments

Brown reveals his true self, at last. He is a bully, and no amount of sugar-coated words from his experienced PR wifey will alter that fact. I’m glad people are getting a glimpse of the real Gordon Brown. He dictates. He doesn’t debate. Brown baiting is about to become a new sport, I suspect. How long before The Times complies with the new reality evident at their News International stable mates, The Sun and Sky TV?

Like all bare-faced liars, deluded Brown turns aggressive when confronted with reality, and no escape – despite his instinct to do a runner today. Ridiculous behaviour.

Any ideas how we can join in this Brown baiting ? It sounds like fun.

HOLA4420
The Union boss you mention is Tony Woodley of the city of Liverpool. The city of Liverpool has a long standing campaign against the Sun newspaper following the Sun publishing lies about the actions of Liverpool fans in the wake of the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 and never publishing a full apology despite admitting that they published untruths.

Hillsborough Justice Campaign

The Sun is already despised on Merseyside, the Union leader's actions were justified on these grounds.

that is of course so, i didnt want to mention it as it is a bit of a can of worms that one which i dont feel i know enough about to open on the forum but of course you make a needed point

HOLA4421

I know its way too late for NuLabour to be changing their tune and they have fecked up very badly but it is possible to some degree that they will now have to do more for ordinary people as they have been punished so badly in the polls. Sucking up to the rich has gotten them nowhere in the longrun so their only option is to acknowledge their core voters. Do we really want to let the Tories in to continue feeding the rich and crush this country into the ground? I think a lot of people have foolishly forgotten how bad they were.

HOLA4422
Guest P-Diddly
I know its way too late for NuLabour to be changing their tune and they have fecked up very badly but it is possible to some degree that they will now have to do more for ordinary people as they have been punished so badly in the polls. Sucking up to the rich has gotten them nowhere in the longrun so their only option is to acknowledge their core voters. Do we really want to let the Tories in to continue feeding the rich and crush this country into the ground? I think a lot of people have foolishly forgotten how bad they were.

18441-3012.gif

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Whoever you vote for......

HOLA4425
Only in this country would we allow an Australian media tycoon to tell us who to vote for.

Just think of the outcry if a Briton tried to tell the Aussies which party to vote for.

Perhaps too many people have been brainwashed by Murdoch into accepting this sorry state of affairs.

Honestly a little perspective is needed here, they aren't telling anyone who to vote for! They are just reflecting what the general population is thinking after Labours piss poor job. I wonder why nobody seemed to complain when the sun was backing Labour during these past 12 years??