House Price Crash Forum

Brown's Gulags For Slags Policy

Guest UK Debt Slave

HOLA441
every time this comes up morons like most of you on this thread say young women get deliberately pregnant to `get housing`.

there has never been any evidence, of one mother, anywhere who has done that. never.

basically you lot of fascists on this site, and there are plenty of you traitors about, not only espouse vile hate filled politics but you also hate women and children and especially the poor (aka `chavs`).

poor women with children, they disgust you. your fingers are beelding from your vile mysoginy and child hatred.

i would never leave my kids with people like you, we all know why as well.

note: the people who killed Baby P were racist scum as well. two sides of the same coin. racists, rapists and paedos.

you are nothing better than traitorous neo-fascist scum. please f off to Germany. :D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well I'm sorry to say that young mothers DO go to the top of the council housing waiting list...... My sister has a childhood friend that has three children, is on benefits, whose partner is in a out of prison (currently on parole), who is also on benefits. They waited only ONE year to get a Council house.

Where I live there is an acute shortage of Council housing.

Edited by superdez

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
every time this comes up morons like most of you on this thread say young women get deliberately pregnant to `get housing`.

there has never been any evidence, of one mother, anywhere who has done that. never.

basically you lot of fascists on this site, and there are plenty of you traitors about, not only espouse vile hate filled politics but you also hate women and children and especially the poor (aka `chavs`).

poor women with children, they disgust you. your fingers are beelding from your vile mysoginy and child hatred.

i would never leave my kids with people like you, we all know why as well.

note: the people who killed Baby P were racist scum as well. two sides of the same coin. racists, rapists and paedos.

you are nothing better than traitorous neo-fascist scum. please f off to Germany. :D

As a teacher I have had teenage girls tell me pregnancy is their plan for life.

Usually as an "excuse" for doing sod all work.

HOLA445

For a working class girl leaving school with poor qualifications there arent a lot of options.

Not saying its right but when welfare is more than you can get as a weeks wage there is something seriously wrong somewhere. Maybe its not the single mothers and wlefare thats the problem maybe its the consequences of employers driving down wages and conditions.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
For a working class girl leaving school with poor qualifications there arent a lot of options.

Not saying its right but when welfare is more than you can get as a weeks wage there is something seriously wrong somewhere. Maybe its not the single mothers and wlefare thats the problem maybe its the consequences of employers driving down wages and conditions.

The govt drives down wages by letting so many immigrants in to do the job cheapo.

HOLA449
This is a fantastic policy and if it came from BNP then good for them.

We have an underclass of little sluts knocking out kids nobody pays for.

All this benefit and prison lark. If life was worse than normal peoples nobody would want to be on the dole or in the nick.

Good on GB.

And I just thought you were an unintelligent chippy litttle prat delusional about house prices.

Actually you are a deeply unpleasant fascist b@stard. How can you possibly believe this is a good idea? Did you see that episode of Waking the Dead with the girl brought up in the Magdalene laundry?

yuck

HOLA4410

Sides of the same coin. Most employers pay what they can afford, or else go the way of Woolworths. It may be Woolworths' fault that they failed to update their business model, but it's not their fault that the taxpayer was willing to pay more for people to do nothing than Woolworths could afford for shop staff.

HOLA4411

It amuses me when people moralise about the work-shy, or single mothers in council houses. Are you going to tell me that you bunch of completely unreconstructed cynics are working for moral reasons? That you still believe in an honest day's work for an honest day's pay? That you still believe in the system and 'your' country? Come on...I can't possibly believe that. It seems to me far more likely that you work, pay taxes, etc, because you benefit from it. I'm not suggesting that if everyone stopped working then it would be anything other than disastrous, no-one could possibly dispute that, but I just find it pretty laughable when people moralise sanctimoniously. Pretty nasty, amoral people do this all the time, I find it hilarious. If you think people on the dole, and single mothers in council houses, etc, are so well off, why don't you go and do it yourself? You obviously wouldn't do that, because you're completely materialistic. If you genuninely are still working for moral reaons - it's time to wake up. I work because I know it's a marginally better life than signing on. The day that see-saw tips in favour of the dole, I will be quitting unceremoniously.

While elements of your post were reasonable, this is a ridiculous statement. I'm sure virtually anyone could cite anecdotal evidence that completely refutes this. Apart from people who live in gated estates and never mix with anyone from this sort of background. High-ranking politicians, that draft the legislation, for example...

No-one could reasonably claim that single mothers do not get preferential treatment in regard to council housing. Personally, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but no-one could reasonably claim otherwise.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Sides of the same coin. Most employers pay what they can afford, or else go the way of Woolworths. It may be Woolworths' fault that they failed to update their business model, but it's not their fault that the taxpayer was willing to pay more for people to do nothing than Woolworths could afford for shop staff.

Most employers pay as little as possible in wages and are constantly scheming ways to cut wages and conditions

further. Bringing in cheap labour to work and undercut indigenous people wages, outsourcing and offshoring jobs are just a few ways employers do this. That why even in the super boom we have just had, wages have hardly risen at all.

The average working person did not benefit by the boom at all but is expected to take all the loss in losing jobs, houses

and cuts in public services.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
It amuses me when people moralise about the work-shy, or single mothers in council houses. Are you going to tell me that you bunch of completely unreconstructed cynics are working for moral reasons? That you still believe in an honest day's work for an honest day's pay? That you still believe in the system and 'your' country? Come on...I can't possibly believe that. It seems to me far more likely that you work, pay taxes, etc, because you benefit from it. I'm not suggesting that if everyone stopped working then it would be anything other than disastrous, no-one could possibly dispute that, but I just find it pretty laughable when people moralise sanctimoniously. Pretty nasty, amoral people do this all the time, I find it hilarious. If you think people on the dole, and single mothers in council houses, etc, are so well off, why don't you go and do it yourself? You obviously wouldn't do that, because you're completely materialistic. If you genuninely are still working for moral reaons - it's time to wake up. I work because I know it's a marginally better life than signing on. The day that see-saw tips in favour of the dole, I will be quitting unceremoniously.

While elements of your post were reasonable, this is a ridiculous statement. I'm sure virtually anyone could cite anecdotal evidence that completely refutes this. Apart from people who live in gated estates and never mix with anyone from this sort of background. High-ranking politicians, that draft the legislation, for example...

No-one could reasonably claim that single mothers do not get preferential treatment in regard to council housing. Personally, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but no-one could reasonably claim otherwise.

We don't do it because we have a sense of moral duty and don't want to bleed the state dry.

All benefits need to be scrapped. The country is bankrupt and benefits are an unaffordable luxury.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Realistically, Labour (and the BNP's!) plan would be effective, without being uncivilised.

It's all very well saying "just don't give them any benefit at all" but you then have the problem of the kids - its not their fault that their mother is a silly tart who has brought them into the world with no idea how she is going to afford to keep them. We don't want to have to step over begging women with hungry babies.

By providing mother-and-baby homes we still meet the standard of civilised care for the vulnerable (the baby) whilst not making becoming pregnant at 17 with no money and no job financially attractive. Which it currently is for girls whose alternative is a low-paid, boring job and crucially, living at mum and dads.

Having a baybee of their own gives them something to focus on, that loves them unconditionally, unlike Darren, who only loves them sometimes and has been known to smack them about when he's p1ssed, makes them feel like an adult suddenly, and gives them a kind of "independence" - their own flat, money to live on, etc. Provided everyone else is forced to pay for it through taxes.

HOLA4421
Guest absolutezero
We don't do it because we have a sense of moral duty and don't want to bleed the state dry.

All benefits need to be scrapped. The country is bankrupt and benefits are an unaffordable luxury.

And when the long term benefit scrotes come and burgle you and knock your granny on the head, what then?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
You don't really think that's it's tesco et al strong arming the people who own and run the military do you?

A strong state is now essential for big business and global capital to function.

To use violence to keep the rabble in line.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Under New Labour the working class has been divided up between those who aspire to be middle class but

will always end up being knocked back and an underclass who will rob their neighbors given half the chance.

A very sad society we have.