deadman

HOLA441
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest theboltonfury

FFS I am sick to death of hearing about this lot. It was bad enough when the old crone Lumley got involved. As it happens, I think we should ban them, definitely.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Burkhas are going to be banned here in France" Sarkozy" is going to pass a new law later this year to ban them

The wearing of the Burkha has no place in the French culture or its Republican values nor in its none religon state education

The French believe in defending there way of living and there lifestyle so burkhas will be banned

Simple

HOLA447
Burkhas are going to be banned here in France" Sarkozy" is going to pass a new law later this year to ban them

The wearing of the Burkha has no place in the French culture or its Republican values nor in its none religon state education

The French believe in defending there way of living and there lifestyle so burkhas will be banned

Simple

Finally the French get something right!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Its ridiculous. Theyre ridiculous

Religion is ridiculous.

Robbers or not, people walking around under bedsheets belongs in the dark ages.

That we even consider changing dress codes to discriminate between the enlightened and the fairy tale believing morons shows we cant be taken seriously as a modern society.

HOLA4413
Guest Skinty

How do you know that they don't have a light bulb under there?

HOLA4414

Interesting point that. Is there anything actually wrong with people pining for days gone by and wanting to live life 'like it was in the good old days'?

Only difference seems to be that many here believe the good old days were about 50 years ago, while this bedsheet-wearing lot believe the good old days were about 500 years ago!

HOLA4415
Interesting point that. Is there anything actually wrong with people pining for days gone by and wanting to live life 'like it was in the good old days'?

Only difference seems to be that many here believe the good old days were about 50 years ago, while this bedsheet-wearing lot believe the good old days were about 500 years ago!

There is when the rest of us have to abide by dress codes. No discrimination means one rule for all, not bending over backwards to accomodate a load of brainwashed idiots.

Everyone should be able to wear or not wear what they want where they want when they want. If not, people should at least be treated equally. Religion has no more sound foundation than star wars.

HOLA4416
Everyone should be able to wear or not wear what they want where they want when they want. If not, people should at least be treated equally. Religion has no more sound foundation than star wars.

I disagree. Everyone should NOT be able to wear or not wear what they want. I.e. the burkha should not be allowed.

Unfortunately you cannot ban it on religious grounds or you'd have to ban all other religious garb.

So, they'll have to ban it on some other pretext.

But I hope they ban it one way or another asap.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

If they were banned I wouldn't mourn their departure. I have always seen them as the clothing equivalent of "f*ck you Britain".

I think it should be shop-owners discretion whether or not they allowed Burkhas into their store, if they banned them I wouldn't blame them however you can imagine the inevitable sh*tstorm that would follow that decision. <_<

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
I think it should be shop-owners discretion whether or not they allowed Burkhas into their store, if they banned them I wouldn't blame them however you can imagine the inevitable sh*tstorm that would follow that decision. <_<

Absolutely, if a shop keeper doesn't want to run the risk getting robbed by someone wearing one, then they can choose not to let them in the shop. I cant see this is something that can be dealt with by yet more legislation. The thought of people being told what they can and cant wear by government is ridiculous.

HOLA4421
Yes they should be banned.

Outrageous. Don't you know that this is an islamic country? Or at least parts of it nearly are.

Seriously though, yes, ban it or alternatively have some fun and start trying to put letters through the slot.............. :ph34r:

HOLA4422

Simple

Cheese eating surrender-monkeys?

Looks like a good move to me, and a brave one too.

HOLA4423

Don't think it should be banned.

People should be able to wear whatever, if that means black Ninja-esque fancy dress, that's fine by me. I don't want Labour telling us what we can and cannot wear.

Equally, shops should be able to stop people wearing them from entering their premises without fear of idiotic "equality" Council workers paying them a visit.

The fact that this is being debated shows already that the Government has far overreached itself.

HOLA4424

I think everyone in the UK should wear a burkha all the time.

Not to promote political and religous tolerance, but to ****** up the CCTV camera culture.

If every ******er went around dressed head to toe like a ******ing ninja then they might as well not bother with the cameras.

HOLA4425
I think everyone in the UK should wear a burkha all the time.

Not to promote political and religous tolerance, but to ****** up the CCTV camera culture.

If every ******er went around dressed head to toe like a ******ing ninja then they might as well not bother with the cameras.

Unfortunately the entire population would then suffer from rickets due to Vitamin D deficiency.

Archived