House Price Crash Forum

What Really Does Turn Women On?

HOLA441
From what I've read on here, the worry never leaves you.

Best of luck for tonight. You want to pop out and get some flowers, candles, rustle up a nice meal and a bottle of wine. I bet she'd appreciate that.

We're seeing a new side to you Minos, you old soft get! :P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Best of luck for tonight. You want to pop out and get some flowers, candles, rustle up a nice meal and a bottle of wine. I bet she'd appreciate that.

Aaaaah, Minos, you're going soft! (Edit - I wasn't the only one to notice!)

Good advice.

HOLA443

No need even for that effort. Tell her she's a great mum and how the baby will grow up to be a great kid becuase of her, offer her a back rub, foot massage, tell her that the baby hasn't affected her body in any way. Give her a glass of wine and you'll be back in the game.

The thing about women is that they're equally as shallow as men, but just in a different way. :lol:

HOLA444
HOLA445
As others have said and as I've never had kids (yet) Tiredness might be the no1 issue. So maybe its worth taking advantage of the elders in your family to recoup some of the sleep for a few weekends to charge your batteries.

A nice candlelight hot bath, followed by a nice all over massage in a warm darkened room will do wonders as foreplay and relaxtion.

The candles & fire flicker at around 8Mhz or hz which is the same frequency the brain ticks over when its relaxed also known as the Ptolomy Effect with water rippling on a lake with sunshine reflecting and the bike spokes. As we sleep our brains tick over at a slower frequency about 2Mhz and the eyes being the fastest data feed into the brain means its very effective hence why people relax in front of a fire. Also explains why epileptics can be triggered by flash photograpy because their brains are more susceptible to this frequency input change and the body cant handle the brain working too fast as the brain tries to ramp up in speed.

Just make sure your room is well ventilated as too many candles can be harmful as well.

Darkened room will help her feel more comfortable as she maybe be very self conscious of how her body has changed so verbal reassurance with cuddles will help make her at ease.

Finally dont push anything onto her as she may well be feeling like she is being setup for some sex when she may not be comfortable with having any just yet. This also helps to improve the bonding between you as the release of Oxytocin from this will help keep you two together.

Make sure all the phones et al are switched to mute as if this is the first time she has let her child out of her sight she will be anxious so maybe wine might not be a good idea as she might worry about having to jump in the car and go fetch them in the event of any problem. If you can switch the phones etc off without her knowing and prevent her from checking on the kids before you go to sleep then even better although this is a two way gamble only you know how she might react if she found out what you did.

The wider family unit should be utilised more often as kids love Grand Parents and the GP's have the experience to look after grand kids very well. It will help bring you all together more as GP's complain about not seeing them enough especially if they have retired.

Enjoy!

That may work. Or you could just treat her rough when she is not expecting it and give her a serious doing. Strangely enough many birds love this approach. I am not kidding.

HOLA446
Guest theboltonfury
No need even for that effort. Tell her she's a great mum and how the baby will grow up to be a great kid becuase of her, offer her a back rub, foot massage, tell her that the baby hasn't affected her body in any way. Give her a glass of wine and you'll be back in the game.

The thing about women is that they're equally as shallow as men, but just in a different way. :lol:

Confidence is high, repeat, confidence is high.

Take away curry, bottle of cheap fizz, TV off and no child. Working til 8 though. After that the eagle should have a chance of landing.

I really do think she's a great woman and I intend to let her know.

HOLA447
Guest theboltonfury
As others have said and as I've never had kids (yet) Tiredness might be the no1 issue. So maybe its worth taking advantage of the elders in your family to recoup some of the sleep for a few weekends to charge your batteries.

A nice candlelight hot bath, followed by a nice all over massage in a warm darkened room will do wonders as foreplay and relaxtion.

The candles & fire flicker at around 8Mhz or hz which is the same frequency the brain ticks over when its relaxed also known as the Ptolomy Effect with water rippling on a lake with sunshine reflecting and the bike spokes. As we sleep our brains tick over at a slower frequency about 2Mhz and the eyes being the fastest data feed into the brain means its very effective hence why people relax in front of a fire. Also explains why epileptics can be triggered by flash photograpy because their brains are more susceptible to this frequency input change and the body cant handle the brain working too fast as the brain tries to ramp up in speed.

Just make sure your room is well ventilated as too many candles can be harmful as well.

Darkened room will help her feel more comfortable as she maybe be very self conscious of how her body has changed so verbal reassurance with cuddles will help make her at ease.

Finally dont push anything onto her as she may well be feeling like she is being setup for some sex when she may not be comfortable with having any just yet. This also helps to improve the bonding between you as the release of Oxytocin from this will help keep you two together.

Make sure all the phones et al are switched to mute as if this is the first time she has let her child out of her sight she will be anxious so maybe wine might not be a good idea as she might worry about having to jump in the car and go fetch them in the event of any problem. If you can switch the phones etc off without her knowing and prevent her from checking on the kids before you go to sleep then even better although this is a two way gamble only you know how she might react if she found out what you did.

The wider family unit should be utilised more often as kids love Grand Parents and the GP's have the experience to look after grand kids very well. It will help bring you all together more as GP's complain about not seeing them enough especially if they have retired.

Enjoy!

Very interesting. You and prescience are full of the sort of stuff that crowns pub quiz champions.

HOLA448
Confidence is high, repeat, confidence is high.

Take away curry, bottle of cheap fizz, TV off and no child. Working til 8 though. After that the eagle should have a chance of landing.

I really do think she's a great woman and I intend to let her know.

:lol: God you are spoiling her. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen eh?

HOLA449
Guest theboltonfury
:lol: God you are spoiling her. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen eh?

If she plays her cards right, I'll fire up the DVD player and put on 'Enter the Dragon' just to set the mood.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest theboltonfury
I have never felt in the mood after eating a ruby. Best of luck Sherminator.

Edit: Play her a song on your geetar. "Through the Barricades" perhaps? That sounds nice on acoustic.

I love that song, but my singing is a criminal offence.

HOLA4413
Guest Skinty
If she plays her cards right, I'll fire up the DVD player and put on 'Enter the Dragon' just to set the mood.

Far better than "Event Horizon"!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I agree the submissive nature in women means they do enjoy this. One girl who was a high flying marketing exec who works in London and NY was bigtime in to this. I was cautious to begin with but gave her a safe word in case and her only other stipulation was no bruises on some parts of the body which werent normally covered as she didnt want to explain them in meetings.

A girl I saw 2 months ago ended up with a stubble burn on her chin and had a meeting at Tesco the next day. I told her to say she fell over when walking my dog up the woods trip on a root.

So she was pleased when everyone believed her at the meeting when she drew attention to it at the start of her meeting but at the end her manager pulled her to one side and said thats a stubble burn with a wink in her eye! :lol:

Should also add another girl I was seeing earlier on in the year got very turned on when we were have a play fight. Despite her best attempts to over power me, should couldnt and she is quite physically fit to say the least ie lots of gym swimming etc. Well lets just say I've never seen a women so turned on before. Her Jeans were sopping and no she hadnt pee'd herself either!

I see you have worked this out too.

Nearly every girl likes a bit of the rough stuff. However they are mostly a little too shy to ask for it. On top of this most blokes are a little cautious about making the moves. It is very easy to do. However let's not let everyone into this little secret. I quite like being that odd bloke who understands the rough stuff with birds. Let's just say a little hair pull or grab of the hand at the right moment gives you the instant answer. I have actually yet to find a girl who gives the 'No' response to this little move. ;)

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

mind you, if you think about it, its all a bit silly really. you put your thingy in her thingy and move it around. wow oh wow, what a thrill. until you realise what it is you're doing and get quite embarrassed at the whole thing, especially when you know them really well and spend the rest of the time doing perfectly sensible social intercourse and deep discussions and then suddenly ... it's thingy time! and when you're both old and remember what you did with your thingies, it must be even more embarrassing - "it was our hormones, luv, Mother Nature".

"I know dear, but right now i'd really not like to talk about it and rather fancy a Mr Kiplings Cherry Bakewell to any of that rather revolting thingy in thingy behaviour."

"Me too. Ginger nuts?"

"Yes, but now they're grey."

or maybe i'm just dysfunctional, but thats how i see it these days although occasionally i kind of like the idea of some slap n tickle but promptly go off it once i realise it all goes sour in the end

HOLA4418
mind you, if you think about it, its all a bit silly really. you put your thingy in her thingy and move it around. wow oh wow, what a thrill. until you realise what it is you're doing and get quite embarrassed at the whole thing, especially when you know them really well and spend the rest of the time doing perfectly sensible social intercourse and deep discussions and then suddenly ... it's thingy time! and when you're both old and remember what you did with your thingies, it must be even more embarrassing - "it was our hormones, luv, Mother Nature".

"I know dear, but right now i'd really not like to talk about it and rather fancy a Mr Kiplings Cherry Bakewell to any of that rather revolting thingy in thingy behaviour."

"Me too. Ginger nuts?"

"Yes, but now they're grey."

or maybe i'm just dysfunctional, but thats how i see it these days although occasionally i kind of like the idea of some slap n tickle but promptly go off it once i realise it all goes sour in the end

Get some counselling dude - sex is natural, sex is fun. Just a sodding pity I don't get any :blink:

HOLA4419
Guest AuntJess

Well said ! I get the impression that too many men think of their partner as a personal j**k-off machine.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest anorthosite
Well said ! I get the impression that too many men think of their partner as a personal j**k-off machine.

i always found the term "cum-bucket" to be far more derogatory and insulting :blink:

HOLA4423

Quite a stimulating thread.

My last adventure involved a guitar and some serenading. Though a group situation at a party, I got a quite a reaction from someone I'd known for years and was suddenly seen in a more attractive light.

Have we also tried sense of humour...

HOLA4424
Guest theboltonfury
<geordie>

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaay 10 in the Celibacy Big Brother house and Bolton Fury is about to be evicted.

</geordie>

4 more days for me :rolleyes:

That is where you are bang wrong. I'm just wiping my **** on the curtains.

The Jalfrezi did the trick.

Only kidding, just ramping up the atmos now.

HOLA4425
Quite a stimulating thread.

My last adventure involved a guitar and some serenading. Though a group situation at a party, I got a quite a reaction from someone I'd known for years and was suddenly seen in a more attractive light.

Have we also tried sense of humour...

Sense of humour doesn't work, an example:

She came over and was wearing baggy cargo pants, that were fashionable at the time, I said 'I didn't know MC Hammer was doing a car boot sale'.

This didn't laugh her into bed.

These threads always leave me thinking there's some lucky women out there. :lol:

Archived