House Price Crash Forum

Can Anyone Work Out How To Get Into The Sitting Room?

HOLA441
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Funnies sh*t I have seen all night. I actually had tears washing down my face. Excellent posting everyone. I'm showing this to the folks at work tomorrow.

Personally I like the idea of living in a fun house. I would also love to see the EA do a showing, video it please! I can just imagine her/him with a map and a compass navigating their way around saying something like 'I know there's a door here somewhere, no wait that's the car port, and that's the front garden ... oh there it is, no that's the car port and that's the garden'

HOLA444
Guest happy?

Can someone help me. We had a 10 O'clock viewing on Saturday and I'm still stuck inside this damned bungalow.

The agent said it was ok to do an unaccompanied viewing.

HOLA445
Can someone help me. We had a 10 O'clock viewing on Saturday and I'm still stuck inside this damned bungalow.

The agent said it was ok to do an unaccompanied viewing.

Tie a long piece of string to any door handle. Hold the string with your right hand and with your left hand keep touching a wall and follow it round until you find the front door.

You should be out by Christmas with any luck. :lol:

HOLA446
I've given it the Beeney treatment following my original post.

Should add another 10k

beeny_treatment.gif

Edit - I've realised that the 'open end' might not support the roof now, but that's a cosmetic issue.

Belly aching and tears running down my face. Totally incoherent for 10 minutes. Funniest thing I've seen in a very long time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448
21719_WEL050011_FLP_00_0000_l.GIF

I'm guessing the Minotaur is in the sitting room, right?

What happens if you have guests and they brought a car? "Dinners ready, can you back out your cars so I can bring the food around!". Perhaps the owner is a McDonald's drive thru nut and the kitchen door is in fact a serving window where he picks up his meals and then drives "thru" to covered patio area which presumably has a picnic table setup.

999. I've fallen down in my sitting room, send an Ambulance and some firemen with a sh1tload of axes.....

Or alternatively

it is drug dealers house, by the time the police get to the sitting room you've shoved the whole stash up your ar5e.

but, to the rescue is this man with a practical and attractive solution already alluded to....

God help him...btw Ignore the initial advert

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Fanstastic funny thread!

I have viewed a bungalow before where you access the conservatory via a bedroom, thus turning the bedroom into a study at best.

I have also seen a few like that as I work on conservatories, bungalows nearly allways have two bedrooms at the back of the house, so in order to have a sensible conservatory, you have to do some serious readjustments to the layout.

Most bungalow owners are an old couple and dont really need the second bedroom so its ok,