House Price Crash Forum

With Gordon Brown's Authority Shot

bagsos

HOLA441

My view - Mandy's coronation is complete. We now have an NWO Bilderburger running the shop. These people regard democracy at best as an inconvenience and at worst as something to be destroyed. Will he let go when the time comes or find a "national emergency" (swine flu? Terror?) as an excuse to cling on? If he does how long will he be able to maintain the pretence? 2 years?

HOLA442
Guest KingCharles1st
My view - Mandy's coronation is complete. We now have an NWO Bilderburger running the shop. These people regard democracy at best as an inconvenience and at worst as something to be destroyed. Will he let go when the time comes or find a "national emergency" (swine flu? Terror?) as an excuse to cling on? If he does how long will he be able to maintain the pretence? 2 years?

Mandy may well deconstruct the Labour Party, and reconstruct it in his own image- rather like Tony Blair did after the death of this man

http://www.labour.org.uk/images/uploads/20...961b5b19966.jpg

HOLA443
HOLA444

Yep. Rumour timetable as follows.

Jan 2010 Final financial collapse.

Nov 2010 Mini or not so mini WW3

Jan 2012 World Government.

But don't take my word for it. :ph34r:

HOLA445

Am I right in thinking that once Kinnock and Sugar take their places, 25% of the Ministers attending Cabinet will be unelected?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Am I right in thinking that once Kinnock and Sugar take their places, 25% of the Ministers attending Cabinet will be unelected?

Kinnock wont take her new Job as a minister until early August as rules don't permit this unless she resigns and forgoes her rightful barrow full of cash along with gold plated pension, will be curious how she manages this as we know how much the Kinnock Family love cash,maybe Cameron will nail this in PMQs

HOLA449

Pinky Pinky

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest anorthosite

As I recall, we had pretty much this exact thread on Bush and the election. Then we had one on Bush not giving up power when his time came.

This is just tin foil hattery.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

This thread may have gone to off topic, but the title was just quoted on "This Week" on BBC1.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Archived