House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bagsos

With Gordon Brown's Authority Shot

My view - Mandy's coronation is complete. We now have an NWO Bilderburger running the shop. These people regard democracy at best as an inconvenience and at worst as something to be destroyed. Will he let go when the time comes or find a "national emergency" (swine flu? Terror?) as an excuse to cling on? If he does how long will he be able to maintain the pretence? 2 years?

Guest KingCharles1st
My view - Mandy's coronation is complete. We now have an NWO Bilderburger running the shop. These people regard democracy at best as an inconvenience and at worst as something to be destroyed. Will he let go when the time comes or find a "national emergency" (swine flu? Terror?) as an excuse to cling on? If he does how long will he be able to maintain the pretence? 2 years?

Mandy may well deconstruct the Labour Party, and reconstruct it in his own image- rather like Tony Blair did after the death of this man

http://www.labour.org.uk/images/uploads/20...961b5b19966.jpg

Dog-in-the-manger PM, dog-in-the-manger cabinet.

Where now? A breakaway Labour group or maybe defections to the Lib Dems?

Yep. Rumour timetable as follows.

Jan 2010 Final financial collapse.

Nov 2010 Mini or not so mini WW3

Jan 2012 World Government.

But don't take my word for it. :ph34r:

Am I right in thinking that once Kinnock and Sugar take their places, 25% of the Ministers attending Cabinet will be unelected?

So i wonder who unelected Brown and his band of merry unelected Lords will blame for this f*uk up,

i'm sure they'll find some one.

If only they stopped trying to reinflate the housing market with tax payers money they may get somewhere,

all people need is cheap housing that's it, cheap housing no more no less.

Am I right in thinking that once Kinnock and Sugar take their places, 25% of the Ministers attending Cabinet will be unelected?

Kinnock wont take her new Job as a minister until early August as rules don't permit this unless she resigns and forgoes her rightful barrow full of cash along with gold plated pension, will be curious how she manages this as we know how much the Kinnock Family love cash,maybe Cameron will nail this in PMQs

Pinky Pinky

Yep. Rumour timetable as follows.

Jan 2010 Final financial collapse.

Nov 2010 Mini or not so mini WW3

Jan 2012 World Government.

But don't take my word for it. :ph34r:

We wont.

Guest anorthosite

As I recall, we had pretty much this exact thread on Bush and the election. Then we had one on Bush not giving up power when his time came.

This is just tin foil hattery.

This thread may have gone to off topic, but the title was just quoted on "This Week" on BBC1.

This thread may have gone to off topic, but the title was just quoted on "This Week" on BBC1.

Cheers for that Timm. Curiously few replies on that thread; couldn't work out why?

If only he hadn't died. He may have been labour, but he had more integrity than just about anyone else around today.

+1

I would have voted for him and I've never voted Labour in my life.