House Price Crash Forum

Mortgage Approvals Up Again

HOLA441
I said both he and I were more accurate than the muppets Sybil quotes.

You're been spinning so long you don't know you're doing it.

But you're not. You're not even close. You just look stupid.

They shouldn't be. It's not like I didn't list it clearly, in numerous threads.

Absolutely correct.

Ah, but you don't really understand where that money is going or if it is being used do you? Apart from the subtleties, your assumption is that it will be used to lend in the same multiples as 2007. And that shows just how out of touch you are.

Annoying isn't it?

Show them the facts in one post, then 3 posts further down they've forgotten them already. :lol:

So was the price drop Hamish posted in his poll the other day a fact or was it just that he was closer than the Nationwide and Halifax? Or don't you know because you are just a little bit simple?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
But you're not. You're not even close. You just look stupid.

Ah, but you don't really understand where that money is going or if it is being used do you? Apart from the subtleties, your assumption is that it will be used to lend in the same multiples as 2007. And that shows just how out of touch you are.

So was the price drop Hamish posted in his poll the other day a fact or was it just that he was closer than the Nationwide and Halifax? Or don't you know because you are just a little bit simple?

You're becoming a tad tetchy these days.

Maybe the reality is beginning to sink in.

Even your new makeover can't paper over the cracks.

Wave bye bye to the crash TEIN.

125.gif

HOLA443
You guys just do not get how serious the economic problems of this country are. All we are seeing is a temporary respite as the government ramps up its debt levels. This is just storing up problems that will rebound in 2 to 3 months. Do you realy believe the clown Brown can save the economy? To expect houses to rise contrary to the rest of the economy makes no sense what ever you guys try to ramp up.

If you know what is going to happen in 2 to 3 months then pray tell old chap. I want to got down the betting shop and lay some certs on.

HOLA444
HOLA445
You're becoming a tad tetchy these days.

Maybe the reality is beginning to sink in.

Even your new makeover can't paper over the cracks.

Wave bye bye to the crash TEIN.

125.gif

I note that you haven't answered my questions yet again. Just as you didn't answer my question about demand. Or funding.

Go on. Humour me. Clarify who is correct. Hamish with the drop quoted in his poll which I am sure you read, or the Nationwide and the Halifax.

Just to make it quicker for anyone new to the thread, you said that you and Hamish were more accurate than those quoted by Sybil e.g. the Haliwide. But you then said their figures are correct yet they are different from Hamish's. So you appear confused. I am sure it was just a genuine mistake on your part. Let's face it, everyone else in your party seems to have made them. So be a good girl and clarify for us. Then you can resign.

Thanks.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448