HOLA441
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest theboltonfury
Latest: Air France have lost all hope of finding plane.

228 on board.

Search and rescue mission looking for wreckage off Brazil coast.

not good

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Catastrophic error would have caused the plane to go down so quickly, according to experts. Some individuals suggested terrorism cannot be ruled out - mid air explosion - but there are a dozen other possible catastrophic errors.

My thoughts are with the families of those waiting at the airport, homes and work places for their loved ones. Not a good thing to happen. :(

HOLA4414

Catastrophic error would have caused the plane to go down so quickly, according to experts. Some individuals suggested terrorism cannot be ruled out - mid air explosion - but there are a dozen other possible catastrophic errors.

My thoughts are with the families of those waiting at the airport, homes and work places for their loved ones. Not a good thing to happen. :(

HOLA4415
Guest redwine
Latest: Air France have lost all hope of finding plane.

228 on board.

Search and rescue mission looking for wreckage off Brazil coast.

watching it here in france

it disappeared at 4 am it flew into a storm and airfrance think that it was struck by lightning and it destroyed its electronics

they are looking for the wreck near cap vert islands off n africa

there was 8 children and 1 baby on the flight

RIP

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest absolutezero

What difference does that make? Is it any more tragic that children were involved? I think not. :blink:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

it disappeared at 4 am it flew into a storm and airfrance think that it was struck by lightning and it destroyed its electronics

RIP

i though planes had lightning conductors or some sort of mechanism for that, thats what they always say on documentaries about how safe aircraft are, just must also add for some reason felt physically sick when i heard the news on lbc (london radio - was on the m25 at the time, nauseating road at the best of times)

i do feel for the families and all involved, plus really hits home and scares me from flying again too

HOLA4421
i do feel for the families and all involved, plus really hits home and scares me from flying again too

I don't want to sound alarmist or conspiracist but if you take most of the recent airplane scares, the crash investigation board conclusions have been 'inconclusive' for nearly all of the UK near misses in recent years.

Remember the heroic landing of the plane at Heathrow last year when it is said to have dropped like a stone out of the sky?

CIB conclusion: 'inconclusive'.

Now it could be that there really has been no known cause, but I also know that mandatory recalls can easily bankrupt an airline.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

RIP

Its a horrible thing to happen. Can you imagine how frightening it would have been as the plane went down.

HOLA4425
Guest redwine
Its a horrible thing to happen. Can you imagine how frightening it would have been as the plane went down.

two brits have died on the flight

Archived