Broon Now On The Marr Show...

ccc

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

"Hang on Andrew - You've GOT TO give us credit"

:o

This loser has no shame. Telling people they HAVE TO give him credit ?!

How desperate can one person get...

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
He is so ******ing smug and arrogant.

why doesnt the queen sack the lot and call a general election?

Only thing is that minority parties will gain support, because the main parties have messed up big style - they have only themselves to blame they have wrecked the ecnomy and politics of this country.....

MPs have now lost all respect from what little respect that they did have!!

Brown and Cameron are both idiots... very depressing I wont be voting and many others wont vote this time too because of lack of information and lack of trust - I dont beleive a word any of them say!

HOLA4411

Why even watch it, its a waste of time.

Just so you know Mr Brown myself and every other tax payer is going to pay for your criminal actions in bankrupting this country but I didn't benefit from your financial miracle one jot.

So no I won't give you any credit at all, call an election and then F*** O**.

HOLA4412

did he just put the Tories and UKIP into an anti-Euro group with the BNP?

when told people want an election, it's the same response; "people want us to fix the economy first" "people want us to clean up the expenses system"

It's spookily as predicted, he's beginning to ignore the wishes of the electorate by scaremongering and saying an election will have to wait

psychopath

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

It's very simple.

Brown has one objective and one objective only. To stay as Prime Minister for as long as he possibly can.

He care's not one jot about what is best for Britain, Parliament, the Labour Party or even his own mother. (To paraphrase Larry Wildman in Wall Street)

EVERY action he takes is designed with that one goal in mind and every day he is in power takes us further down the road to ruination.

He will go down in history as the worst PM of all time, the PM who never won a general election or even a vote to take the role of party leader.

He is quite simply a **** of the highest order and has brought an economic, political and social nightmare upon this country from which we may never recover.

(edited for missing 'we')

HOLA4419
It's very simple.

Brown has one objective and one objective only. To stay as Prime Minister for as long as he possibly can.

He care's not one jot about what is best for Britain, Parliament, the Labour Party or even his own mother. (To paraphrase Larry Wildman in Wall Street)

EVERY action he takes is designed with that one goal in mind and every day he is in power takes us further down the road to ruination.

He will go down in history as the worst PM of all time, the PM who never won a general election or even a vote to take the role of party leader.

He is quite simply a **** of the highest order and has brought an economic, political and social nightmare upon this country from which may never recover.

Well said and unfortunately true

HOLA4420

Archived