House Price Crash Forum

Help! I'm Surrounded By Bulls!

HOLA441
You will never get something for nothing. Work hard , save a deposit and get yourself credit worthy.

One step ahead of you pal; also don't buy into stupidly overpriced asset classes during the worst economic situation since the 1930's otherwise goodbye deposit, goodbye credit worthiness and hello negative equity, hello reposession and hello bankruptcy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I'm starting to understand why you don't own property on here.

You're not clever smug you are stupid smug.

The bulls and people you're trying to bring down will always have more than you. They can go out and get what they want. Not think it will fall in their lap.

You will never get something for nothing. Work hard , save a deposit and get yourself credit worthy.

If you can't handle that get your bird up the duff and put your name down on the council list.

soup tonight Sibbers? see you in the queue.

HOLA443
I'm starting to understand why you don't own property on here.

You're not clever smug you are stupid smug.

The bulls and people you're trying to bring down will always have more than you. They can go out and get what they want. Not think it will fall in their lap.

If you can't handle that get your bird up the duff and put your name down on the council list.

The usual pearls of wisdom I've come to love Sibbers ;)

You're yet again confusing you're own pre-conceptions with a common collective (of which HPC certainly is not) - there are so many diverse views here I don't know why on earth you try and make 'war' with the vast majority on here

I am slowly coming to terms with your way of thinking - which as I've previously stated is either

a) a laugh from the mods - you know who you are!

b ) you're a chat-bull-spam-bot with an AI better than a T-1000

Who are we trying to 'bring down' ? - this isn't a film Sibbers ol' chap

HOLA444
Your work collegues are right to be bullish it is you that is out of step. Everywhere I look now property is selling. Not enough sellers for buyers is what I am hearing.

Bloke I know sold his flat for only 10% below 2007 peak price. End of last year was getting offers below 20%. Knew that if he held out for another 6 months would get the offer he wanted. Thing is that the property went for £270k which is in the stamp duty dead area. Well not anymore!

It will not be long before we see these sales reflected in the House price indices and start to see them rise. By the end of the year most House price indices will be showing positive and by the end of 2010 up by as much as 10%.

Remember that this site is ocupied by a few hundred where as there are many millions of sheeple out there!

You are Gordon Brown and I claim my 5 quid and bankers bonus

HOLA445
HOLA446

Yeah if you're lucky in 300 years you might get the last council house that they haven't sold off to bribe idiot voters into thinking that all you need to do to get rich is buy a house, instead of doing a worthwhile job.

Chris

HOLA447