House Price Crash Forum

Number 10 Epetition Gathering Steam - Gordon Resign

HOLA441
Bit confused... I've just checked the full list of petitioners, and I put my full name, filled it all in correctly, yet when I've checked my name isn't listed??

I know for a fact I've signed it, so it might be worth others checking to make sure their names are on there and haven't been removed. I know this thing is supposed to be independant of Downing Street, but I find it strange that my name has seemingly disappeared.

As was mentioned a while back, it might be worth checking that the validation email that they sent you hasn't been sent to your junk / spam folder.

The irony that many many junk/spam filters seem to think that emails from No 10 might be junk/spam has not escaped me ...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Too late. 54,030 now.

Rate of signing now down to less than 100 per hour.

54,143 as of the 8.30 pm update.

I agree that the rate of new signings is very disappointing at around 50 to 100 per hour depending on the time of day.

Are there any suggestions to help us accelerate the number of new signings?

HOLA445
Guest มร หล&#3

I agree that the rate of new signings is very disappointing at around 50 to 100 per hour depending on the time of day.

Sign it again?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Start an email chain letter, claiming that something bad will happen if you don't sign :P

HOLA449
Guest anorthosite
Start an email chain letter, claiming that something bad will happen if you don't sign :P

Or say something good might if you do ;)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest มร หล&#3
54,819 at 3.30pm, Friday.

Surely the expenses thing will have a big impact on the rate of signing?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

So between 7.58 am and 3.30pm theres been 420 signatures.

Aint enough by a long chalk.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

54846 Its not what you would rapid growth, but at least it is growing.

Just need to keep telling people about it. I'm surprised how many people I meet who haven't heard of the petition considering the media coverage.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I have a good friend who refuses to vote for anyone but Labour... even in the face of what they have done to the country, the expense fiddles and all the rest of it, he will still vote Labour at the next election. Why? Because its what he's always done as far as I can gather.

HOLA4420
I have a good friend who refuses to vote for anyone but Labour... even in the face of what they have done to the country, the expense fiddles and all the rest of it, he will still vote Labour at the next election. Why? Because its what he's always done as far as I can gather.

Strange isn't it. I know a man, not stupid, over fifty, should know better, who sees it as a matter of loyalty. As if Labour were a tribe or even a family. It seems that he will vote for them no matter ho disgusting they become.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Seems like a very uniform and steady progression hour in hour out... a little too uniform for my suspicious mind.

The question of the probity of the firm running the petition was discussed earlier in this thread. Apparrently they are pretty much above suspicion.

HOLA4424

Recent entries on the support the PM petition still providing some amusement.

# Brian Lescargot

# Eric Thompson

# Gareth Cheeseman

# Timothy Farthing

# Lynn Benfield

# Marcia Fox

# Ben Tazzanine

# Bob Knowett

# Bourne Knievel

# Alexandra Torregrosa-Jones

# Miss Inga Phuscruze

# Dee Menscher

HOLA4425
Strange isn't it. I know a man, not stupid, over fifty, should know better, who sees it as a matter of loyalty. As if Labour were a tribe or even a family. It seems that he will vote for them no matter ho disgusting they become.

Undeniably stupid?