House Price Crash Forum

London Property To Be Under Water In A Few Years

HOLA441
Thermohaline circulation has been studied enough to establish it as a fact. Sure something might come along that adds more detail to that fact but it is a fact.

Shall I start stating the sun will probably rise in the east tomorrow on the basis that it just might not?

You are doing the thing I said about earlier, nothing is fact, not even the sun rising in the morning, or the sun still being there or the earth rotating, they are just very likely. It hard not to, I know, but this was my point. In a debate where people are not sure who are scientists or what is science probably calls for carefully selected words and not overstating of the point.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
And?

You make my point so eloquently.

The bit you highlight in bold is exactly the bit I was referring to on the previous Prince Charles global warming thread when I said...........'the king is in his all together................', for the way that sentance has been crafted basically says 'if you hold a view contrary to this its simply because you are not clever enough nor qualified to hold such an opinion'. Read it Steve, its designed to stifle debate. Can you see this?

And yet not one of the scientists above know for certain that MMGW is a fact, not one of them. I dare any of you to prove me wrong on that assertion.

You see guys, doubt is his weapon, do not try to say science is fact. Saying something that is just 'bl..dy likely' is 'fact' allows doubters to say it isn't fact and have credence. Now he's right (in his mind).

HOLA443
http://www.projectcamelot.org/norway.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkv4chj47XY

"Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.

As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.

The people that are going to be left on the surface and die with along the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do.

All the sectors and arks are connected with tunnels and have railcars that can take you from one ark to the other. This is so that they can be in contact with each other. Only the large doors separate them so that the sectors are not compromised in any matter.

I am very sad. Often I cry with others that know that so many will learn too late, and then it will all be over for them. The government has been lying to the people from 1983 till now. All the major politicians know this in Norway, but few will say it to the people and the public - because they are afraid in case they too will miss the NOAH 12 railcars that will take them to the ark sites where they will be safe.

If they tell anyone, they are dead for sure. But I don’t care any more about myself. Mankind must survive and the species must survive. People must know this.

All the governments in the world are aware of this and they just say it is going to happen. For those of the people that can save themselves I can only say reach for higher ground and find caves up in the high places where you can have a food storage for at least five years with canned food and water to last for a while. Radiation pills and biosuits are also advisable if your budget allows it.

For the last time I say may God help us all... but God will not help us I know. Only each person individually can make a difference. Wake up, please...!

I could have written to you using another name but I am not afraid of anything any more. When you know certain things, you become invincible and no harm can come to you when you know that the end is soon.

I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are four years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time.

Ask me anything and I will answer as much as I know about the Norwegian connection to all this. And just look around: they are building underground bases and bunkers everywhere. Open your eyes, people. Ask the governments what they are building, and they will say “Oh, it’s just storage for food”, and so on. They blind you with all the lies.

The marks of the alien presence are also there, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians are not what they say they are. It’s like they are controlled in every thought, and what they have to say is just as they are told to do things in such manners. It is clear for me who they are, and who they are not. You can see it in their eyes and in their minds.

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag"

Hahahaha - I haven't laughed so much in ages. There really are people who believe all this? Mods - I think this thread is straying into David Ike territory. There are many serious posters here making very valid points. For the life of me I don't know why we have even bothered to try and help the TFHatters understand reality. It's sad really. Lunatics and Trolls please don't bother replying - I'm off to more sensible threads.

HOLA444
Hahahaha - I haven't laughed so much in ages. There really are people who believe all this? Mods - I think this thread is straying into David Ike territory. There are many serious posters here making very valid points. For the life of me I don't know why we have even bothered to try and help the TFHatters understand reality. It's sad really. Lunatics and Trolls please don't bother replying - I'm off to more sensible threads.

Agreed - but how do you know reality exists? - it probably does but you can't prove it's a fact ;)

HOLA445
how much concrete would you need...and how much CO2 would you generate from fossil fuels in producing that concrete, and how much Volcanic Co2 would that prevent being outgassed?

How would you plug the undersea volcanoes?

Why not check the carbon isotope signatures of Volcanic and fossil fuel co2...decide which one is increasing fastest in the atmosphere by examining the atmospheric CO2 isotopic ratio and comparing to the 2 individual source terms and thence decide which is the most important CO2 source to be addressed.

Maybe you could have a similar effect to plugging all the volcanoes if for instance you got everyone to drive at 60mph instead of 70mph, or eat 200g less of beef a month. (i don't know if these are equivalent to volcanic outgassing totals...but you get the point)

200-250mtpa - <1% of anthropogenic emissions

HOLA446
HOLA447
Correct, its too complex to make a definitive answer. Therefore do not attack people who hold the opposing view. Its like saying god doesn't exist, no one knows for certain because nobody actually knows how we came to be, but we can make rational assumptions, to get angry either side of the debate marks you out to be foolish imho. Which is why it has become a religion and as a result the green lobby are going to lose the argument ultimatley because its all really about changing the habits of human beings, but if it continues down the current religious lines people will begin to say feck off.

btw I agree with some of that list...........grapes in yorkshire and the ability these issues have to raise tax ;)

Do you believe in 'exploring intelligent design as a valid scientific theory' by any chance? Have you heard of Darwin?

There have been alot of strategies appearing in this thread used by creationists who try to mascarade faith as science. Using doubt so 'religiously', explore all avenues don't reject anything, using the word 'religion' alot. None of it wrong in essence, but its not the basis of estimating the risk from GW, MMGW or whatever. I'm not anti-faith, most people believe in God for good reasons, but science is something different.

The green lobby may lose support or something, but that does not mean they lose the argument, that will probably be settled when/if we have a catastrophe. Politicians will of course use MMGW as a vehicle for control or money making corruption, last year it was Al Qeada, but that has absolutely no bearing on whether the risk is swayed in the direction of MMGW.

HOLA448
It has been my understanding that the sea levels have been rising for many thousands of years following the last ice age, hence the reason there are so many underwater cities across the world ?

If this is the case then I would find it hard to put the blame on mankind, and would look to something far more repetative and consistent to base my thoughts such as sun activity and the natural weather cycle that has clearly plagued the earth since its creation.

I believe the UK was connected to Europe at some point in history with no English Channel in the way. So yes, sea levels have been rising.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I believe the UK was connected to Europe at some point in history with no English Channel in the way. So yes, sea levels have been rising.

are you taking the piss??

doesn't everyone know this??

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
are you taking the piss??

doesn't everyone know this??

I have no idea if everyone knows that. How could I?

The point is that everyone screaming about the "man made" part of global warming are perhaps choosing to ignore some facts.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I have no idea if everyone knows that. How could I?

The point is that everyone screaming about the "man made" part of global warming are perhaps choosing to ignore some facts.

Well rest assured anyone studying early Holocene climatology does.

What facts by the way - that if you melt icecaps then sea level rises??

Edited by WSG

HOLA4416
Not read through the whole thread, but here is my take on the whole global warming thing.

CO2 from fossil fuels is being pumped into the atmosphere.

Fossil fuels are created from vegitation and animal life.

Ergo, the CO2 locked in fossil fuels was once part of the biosphere.

Trapping CO2 in such a fashion created a global cooling.

Therefore releasing this CO2 is CORRECTING global cooling.

To all intense and purposes, the frozen poles and the temperate climate shouldn't be here. The planet is damaged and we are fixing it. Human's shouldn't even exist, we only do because life sucked CO2 out of the atmosphere and lowered global temperatures. The planet is dieing but not from over heating, but of hypothermia.

The bit you missed was fossil fuels were accumulated over hundreds of millions of years, but are being burnt over hundreds of years.

Your last sentence is **** and a complete waste of bandwidth.

HOLA4417
Well rest assured anyone studying early Holocene climatology does.

What facts by the way - that if you melt icecaps then sea level rises??

The icecaps melted a little and the sea levels rose. What was it that caused the earlier warming? Was it man made?

HOLA4418
The icecaps melted a little and the sea levels rose. What was it that caused the earlier warming? Was it man made?

Milankovich cycles affecting the intensity and duration of solar radiation on earth...your point is?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Agreed - but how do you know reality exists? - it probably does but you can't prove it's a fact ;)

I read somewhere that the possibility that this is all virtual reality is very close to 1.

I am taking the blue and the red pill.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Please direct us to the evidence that MMGW is fact.

if you think ID is science matey then there's no point is there. If you could be bothered to read it you wouldn't understand it.

HOLA4425
if you think ID is science matey then there's no point is there. If you could be bothered to read it you wouldn't understand it.

so you can't and you won't.

and the I wouldn't understand it argument.

The king is in his all together..................

If I don't understand it, its because nobody can understand it, thats a FACT and a further FACT is you don't understand it. Two, FACTS and you cannot come up with one.