House Price Crash Forum

More Glancing Blows From Cameron

shindigger

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
hes a patsy. the tories are as stuck up the banks ass as much as labour.

osournes taken donations off hedge funds already, and he only has a whiff of office.

what the point of replacing one lot of corrupted arsewipes with another set ?

Andrew Neil gives them a harder time than the oppo.

How is it he can land better researched attacks and not Dave et al?

You really have to question the Tories angle here.

HOLA444

You have to feel a bit of sympathy for him.

If say right at the start, he tore into Gordon saying his policies were foolhardy and would lead to bankruptcy for GB. He would be accused of starting this downturn. :(

He had to stand back, let them run with it.

Is it time to change this approach? I don't know but if goes on much longer..........

HOLA445
HOLA446

Cameron is spineless he supported the bankster bailout which shows his character and what his behaviour in office would be like.

the only hope for the tories and the country is someone like John Redwood who understood the problems

HOLA447
Cameron is spineless he supported the bankster bailout which shows his character and what his behaviour in office would be like.

the only hope for the tories and the country is someone like John Redwood who understood the problems

What pressure is there on Cameron to land any punches when Brown is there punching himself. Soon, Brown will have successcully destroyed himself, with Cameron not doing much more than breathing.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest mattsta1964

Cameron, Osborne, Boris, Nat Rothschild, all Bullingdon Boys. Spoilt establishment Eton types.

They'll run the country for themselves just like NuFascist has.

Cameron is a wet hankie. I wouldn't vote for him in a million years

HOLA4412
What pressure is there on Cameron to land any punches when Brown is there punching himself. Soon, Brown will have successcully destroyed himself, with Cameron not doing much more than breathing.

yes but then Cameron gets into office and his character of going along with nationalizations is just as dangerous as Brown's

if anything with the tory party infiltated by leftist green fanatics and schools'n'hospitals obsessives the composition of the next house of commons could be even worse and more spineless, do we expect them to fix it? unless Cameron grows a pair or the IMF forces deep cuts and proper financial controls I doubt it (I think that is what will happen)

I think the country will need someone with spine and guts like Redwood rather than the deluded and flawed Cameron

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
yes but then Cameron gets into office and his character of going along with nationalizations is just as dangerous as Brown's

if anything with the tory party infiltated by leftist green fanatics and schools'n'hospitals obsessives the composition of the next house of commons could be even worse and more spineless, do we expect them to fix it? unless Cameron grows a pair or the IMF forces deep cuts and proper financial controls I doubt it (I think that is what will happen)

I think the country will need someone with spine and guts like Redwood rather than the deluded and flawed Cameron

Still an improvement on what we have now

HOLA4418

is it? one deluded fool for another and a waste of 2 years until Cameron is forced out

our only hope is the IMF now because at least they will close the schools and hospitals and shrink the state because Cameron doesn't sound like he will, he used to go along and signup to more spending.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
The man who wanted greater deregulation of the mortgage market? Oopsie...

the ultimate deregulation would be to stop bailing the f**king banks and let them fall on their sword rather than take the country down with them, that would be wonderful

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I've told you all before and I tell you again:

Stop refering to "Conservative" and "Labour".

It's "ConservoLabour". The parties policies are identical. The policiticians cannot be told apart. They are controlled by the same wealthy vested interests. They are ONE PARTY.

The more you refer to "Conservative" and "Labour" the more you confuse people.

Until people realise that there is only one party, we wont get a second choice.

HOLA4423

no it isnt.

I've told you all before and I tell you again:

Stop refering to "Conservative" and "Labour".

It's "ConservoLabour". The parties policies are identical. The policiticians cannot be told apart. They are controlled by the same wealthy vested interests. They are ONE PARTY.

The more you refer to "Conservative" and "Labour" the more you confuse people.

Until people realise that there is only one party, we wont get a second choice.

double ditto ;)

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
is it? one deluded fool for another and a waste of 2 years until Cameron is forced out

our only hope is the IMF now because at least they will close the schools and hospitals and shrink the state because Cameron doesn't sound like he will, he used to go along and signup to more spending.

Lets kill old people.

We could also execute all prisoners to save money.

What about killing the disabled as well they are a huge drain on the economy.

Perhaps the Nazi's where onto something?

Archived