House Price Crash Forum

1054 User(s) Are Browsing This Forum

buytoilet

HOLA441
HOLA442
with 720 hiding behind the screen, come on guys join the debate no one will think you are mad. Prices are crashing only people in it for the long term are crazy, so come join the party.

and tell us why you are here and how did you find us?

Not a record anymore, count has just gone up to 1086

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

If you're on here for the first time, WELCOME. This site is great! Take a little time to look around, you'll learn lots of very useful tips and pick up very handy info. At the very least you'll get a laugh.

I've been here a while and it's saved my bacon by arming me with knowledge.

Party on!

HOLA446

As a newbie I was lured here by a poster on another website (about football, nominally). In the short time I've been reading it's been a real education in the shenanigans of the financial system and the VIs that run it. Two months ago if you asked me what a Liar Loan or STR were I'd have had no clue.

My situation : gradually paying off a mortgage taken out in 1983 (!) which matures in 2009. Bloody endowment on it too. Guess I'll be stumping up the difference for that piece of legalised fraud/mismanagement.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
As a newbie I was lured here by a poster on another website (about football, nominally). In the short time I've been reading it's been a real education in the shenanigans of the financial system and the VIs that run it. Two months ago if you asked me what a Liar Loan or STR were I'd have had no clue.

My situation : gradually paying off a mortgage taken out in 1983 (!) which matures in 2009. Bloody endowment on it too. Guess I'll be stumping up the difference for that piece of legalised fraud/mismanagement.

Endowments oh dear anyway welcome

Well, at the bottom of the Forum front page it says

Did anything special happen on the 10th of June?

Thanks I missed that

HOLA4410
HOLA4411