HOLA441
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Theres still time for some words of wisdom today.

Does anyone know what happened to Goldfinger is he living in a cave somewhere with his stash.

Some months ago Goldfinger announced he was no longer going to post on the board although he was going to keep lurking. I think he said he could be found more often at that Green Energy Investors forum.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Some months ago Goldfinger announced he was no longer going to post on the board although he was going to keep lurking. I think he said he could be found more often at that Green Energy Investors forum.

Aaargh!..are you suggesting that Injin might be the cgn@~... incognito?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest sillybear2
Injin is probably on holiday.

Yup, last I heard he was stuck at Heathrow's passport desk arguing with officials that countries don't really exist and they are simply mercenaries for a wicked sadistic state... then some copper walked over and asked why his car didn't have a tax disc, then a lady from the canteen kindly asked him to finally pay for his coffee with 'real' money.

He may be gone for some time I fear.

HOLA4414
Yup, last I heard he was stuck at Heathrow's passport desk arguing with officials that countries don't really exist and they are simply mercenaries for a wicked sadistic state... then some copper walked over and asked why his car didn't have a tax disc, then a lady from the canteen kindly asked him to finally pay for his coffee with 'real' money.

I am observing an interesting degree of empathy for Injin's lateral thinking...Injin...if you are still viewing this forum please respond....we are not all that fussed if you car doesn't have a valid tax disc OK.

Cheers

gs

HOLA4415

He mentioned writing a book or getting it published or something like that, this might be why he is leaving.

But 7000 posts in under a year meant he practically lived here for a year :lol:

Edited by cells

HOLA4416

HPC will be a less deserved website to spend time on without input from posters such as Injin.

I know that Injin has taken some heavy flak recently but hope that it will not deter him/her from continuing to contribute to this invaluable forum.

HOLA4417
Guest Steve Cook
This is bound to be controversial but I for one am missing my daily exposure to Injin's posts.

Same here. Thought not always wise (by a wide margin), his post are occassionally very thought provoking indeed. I will miss him if he has buggered off for good.....

HOLA4418
Guest Steve Cook
How can he holiday at a time like this, during a once-in-a-(long)-lifetime economic event? (Actually that's one for Gorbadoon.)

I think it is this "once in a lifetime" event that has caused him to consider that he has other, more inmportsnt things to do in leiu of it...

HOLA4419
I think it is this "once in a lifetime" event that has caused him to consider that he has other, more inmportsnt things to do in leiu of it...

I dunno...perhaps he/she has given up on attempting to provide an alternative point of view for the rest of us.

Whatever...if you stumble across this thread Injin....suffice to say that you are missed.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

:P:P:P:D:D

Absolutely SUPERB..... 11/10.

Edit: I got to quite enjoy his presence in the end!!! :lol:

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

THats funny :lol:

HOLA4425
I dunno...perhaps he/she has given up on attempting to provide an alternative point of view for the rest of us.

Whatever...if you stumble across this thread Injin....suffice to say that you are missed.

GS are you in love with him or something? ;)

Go West young man - Plenty of injins there!