House Price Crash Forum

Hpc And Land Grab By Nwo Elite

Methinkshe

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest X-QUORK

WARNING...Conspiracy whacko alert...conspiracy whacko alert...WARNING!

How long before 9/11 get's dragged into this?

Doh!

HOLA444

Doh!

There is a difference between documenting history using the factual evidence of the day and tracing an agenda through that evidenced history, and proposing wild scenarios around an event such as 9/11.

Don't cry "conspiracy theory" until you have examined and evaluated ALL the evidence.

HOLA445

Doh!

I think that these posts are all set up by bacofoil, myself. And the saucer people.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Black helicopters swarming out of the mayan pyramids in 2012 to devour their human crop.

Invest in Heinz today!

So you've managed to watch all 14 clips in, what, 10 minutes? And then evaluate the evidence and return with a daft comment. You deserve the enslavement and serfdom that is coming your way.

Edited for typo.

HOLA448
HOLA449

show me the pentagon attack on video

just 1 picture of the plane will do

surely the most surveillanced building in the world

has 1 picture of a plane hitting it

9/11 has more holes in it than gorgonzola

and it stinks twice as much

Of course we could just believe Dubya and Cheney and Rumsfeld

the real axis of evil

HOLA4410
So you've managed to watch all 14 clips in, what, 10 minutes? And then evaluate the evidence and return with a daft comment. You deserve the enslavement and serfdom that is coming your way.

Edited for typo.

It's not that I'm not familiar with the concept. I even had a friend back in high school that told me all about it 10 years ago. I just don't buy it... the fear-mongering techniques used to convince people of it's existance are suspicously similar to those used by modern-day politicians. If I were an evil government overlord, it's exactly the kind of conspiracy theory I would create myself in order to provide a distraction to the free-thinkers away from my real plans.

Any real conspiracy would make damn sure that it changed as soon as people heard about it.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

A good financial depression is just what the doctor ordered to wake the sheeple up and then as needs must people will regain their freedom and put paid to our corupt politicians once and for all.

Doh!

It's not easy to talk about WWIII without also talking about German's and Hittlers contribution.

Say hello to your flat earth friends and tell em inflation realy is running at less then 4% and that Sadam was the bigest ever threat to man kind. :lol:

HOLA4416
We shall see.

Actually I read a rather interesting excerpt for a book not long back.You might not be able to get hold of it that easily as it's a ritual guide from the masons.

The bit I saw(there is quite a lot of code in it referring to positioning and some shorthand-type code to make the whole lot brief),was referring to the children of israel.

the crux of it was,the children of isreal(which is most of the anglosaxon world) did not heed gods warnings initially...which is where we have a lot of people now getting very greedy and hoarding stuff,not giving people a fair deal and going a bit squiffy in terms of their "preferences"

The consequences were laid bare in the old testament,and is borne out by out "war on terror"(appointed to us because we are getting naughty)...although the big bods are still too greedy and not listening".....if we/they fail to pay heed then we are in deep doo-doo.

The bildebergers may not be the nasties here...they may well be the remnants of isreal...BUT they have become very arrogant,and have an insane lust for power and control.They are in deep sh1t if they don't remember the covenant.

They're probably reading this,so I'll put it in plain language.

The moral of the story is don't swagger around and play god,or you get ruled by your enemies.

HOLA4417
Guest apocalypto

The sheeple can't even see how conditioned they are. As soon as you mention anything about elitist corruption (no matter how clear the evidence is) their mind automatically recalls the anti-conspiracy program which results in pathetic jibes about area 51, tinfoil hat wearing and lizard people.

Well f@ck 'em! I've tried warning them. I told them to invest in gold, silver and other precious metals. Did they listen? Did they f@ck! No, they invested in RBS shares, the US stock market, the US dollar! They bought houses at the top of the market and these are supposedly some of the most intelligent people in our society!

These people have no idea what's coming and probably won't be able to handle it when it does. I'm seeing financial collapse for the US probably by the end of the year and then eventually a merging with Mexico and Canada to form the North American Union with a single currency called the Amero. This should have all happened by the end of 2010.

By the way, there's a tv host in America called Glenn Beck who was very anti-conspiracy theories and resorted to many jibes mentioned above. Well, he's certainly changing his tune (see video below)!

MEXAMERICANADA EXPLAINED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQcTmvWmHo

Also important to watch.

The Real Face of the European Union

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...vCmCw&hl=en

HOLA4418
The sheeple can't even see how conditioned they are. As soon as you mention anything about elitist corruption (no matter how clear the evidence is) their mind automatically recalls the anti-conspiracy program which results in pathetic jibes about area 51, tinfoil hat wearing and lizard people.

Well f@ck 'em! I've tried warning them. I told them to invest in gold, silver and other precious metals. Did they listen? Did they f@ck! No, they invested in RBS shares, the US stock market, the US dollar! They bought houses at the top of the market and these are supposedly some of the most intelligent people in our society!

These people have no idea what's coming and probably won't be able to handle it when it does. I'm seeing financial collapse for the US probably by the end of the year and then eventually a merging with Mexico and Canada to form the North American Union with a single currency called the Amero. This should have all happened by the end of 2010.

By the way, there's a tv host in America called Glenn Beck who was very anti-conspiracy theories and resorted to many jibes mentioned above. Well, he's certainly changing his tune (see video below)!

MEXAMERICANADA EXPLAINED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQcTmvWmHo

Also important to watch.

The Real Face of the European Union

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...vCmCw&hl=en

The funny thing about conspiracy theory, the serious theories backed up by facts and research, is that it so often comes to pass someway down the line. When the EEC was launched many foretold the EU and the superstate not because they were paranoids but because the people pushing he ECC were European Movement members who sought a united state of europe. In fact, it wasn't a conspiracy theory at all, just stating the obvious. Still, the idea that there was a superstate coming was lughed/shrugged off as being nonsense however many mainstream Eurocrats talked about a federal europe on TV!

Even the milder Eurosceptic tories (and Labour) politicians were clearly just bonkers or 'in on it' when thy talked about 'reforming Europe' or somesuch when the majority of states were led by pro-EU people. You can't take a design for a motorbike, tweak a few features, and call it a lorry. The fact that the UK is more Eurosceptic than Norway yet suffers the system speaks volumes about how elites run roughshod over the people's wishes.

As for money: It's only for a generation or two that discussion of the money system is no longer a topic for debate. The early leaders of America, almost above all, were worried of the influence of European banking elites. It's history - it's there in the quotations:

"History records that the money changers have used

every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible

to maintain their control over governments

by controlling the money and its issuance."

James Madison

It was an obviousness that private bankers utilising fractional reserves and having a monopoly on money are incompatible with any model of a free society one can dream up.

In the 30s through to the 50s a British movement led by John Hargrave, the Social Credit Party, was again acutely aware of the nature of the money system, the causes of the depression and the problem of debt money created by private banks. At one time, the Greenshirts (as they were known) rivaled the communists and fascists as a presence on British streets yet are often just a brief mention or a footnote in the history of that time, perhaps because they were barking up all the right trees.

HOLA4419

Thier plan is to centralise currencies.That's already documented.

from what we have now,down to 10,down to 4,and down to 1.

however,the impatience of these guys will probably lead them to accelerate operations,or get wiped out trying.

The CFR have already stated their aim for a gold-based digital GLOBAL currency.

Given the right amount of catastrophe,such an aim could be achieved without going through the intermediary steps.

oh hold on,we have the wreckage from 2012 to deal with don't we?

fresh start....clean slate......survivors all traumatised and ready for chip "n" pin.

HOLA4420
Thier plan is to centralise currencies.That's already documented.

from what we have now,down to 10,down to 4,and down to 1.

however,the impatience of these guys will probably lead them to accelerate operations,or get wiped out trying.

The CFR have already stated their aim for a gold-based digital GLOBAL currency.

Given the right amount of catastrophe,such an aim could be achieved without going through the intermediary steps.

oh hold on,we have the wreckage from 2012 to deal with don't we?

fresh start....clean slate......survivors all traumatised and ready for chip "n" pin.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAntiTerrorist?ob=1

You may enjoy this man's videos.

HOLA4421

Archived