House Price Crash Forum

Be Careful What You Write On This Forum

HOLA441

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7503611.stm

Fears grow over information plans

Government plans to collect more data on mobile phone calls and internet usage have been further criticised as an attack on civil liberties.

The government's draft Communications Data Bill proposes a new system which will automatically retrieve information from a centralised database.

The system would work by placing computers within the network which would process all the customer information travelling across it.

Dissent and/or independent thought will not be tolerated.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest tbatst2000

MI5 have had direct links to all exchanges operated by PTOs for as long as I can remember. There's nothing much new here from a technical perspective.

HOLA448
Use a VPN tunneling service.

Use stenography. You thought my posts were just the useless jabberings of a halfwit?

Seriously, it depends what they want to monitor... and if they say "everything" - then the relevant question will be this: How do they ever expect to find anything useful in their haystack?

HOLA449
Guest tbatst2000
Use stenography. You thought my posts were just the useless jabberings of a halfwit?

Seriously, it depends what they want to monitor... and if they say "everything" - then the relevant question will be this: How do they ever expect to find anything useful in their haystack?

They buy software from people like http://www.autonomy.com/ - I couldn't possibly comment on how effective it's likely to be, but that's how they hope to do it.

HOLA4410
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
They buy software from people like http://www.autonomy.com/ - I couldn't possibly comment on how effective it's likely to be, but that's how they hope to do it.

I've just Iraq looked Akhbar at boom that. Looks blow up the oilfield as terror it super-anthrax might death pick up a fair few false positives. Mainly humour.

HOLA4411
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7503611.stm

Dissent and/or independent thought will not be tolerated.

Now lets be pragmatic about this.

Under the terms of the Bill of rights and the magna carta,YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LAWFUL REBELLION.

As long as you fully notarise it,you can send the petition to buckingham palace and contract out of the state altogether.

No income tax,no national insurance,no grounds for arrest...except that of under common law of 1215.

also no healthcare,no right to schooling..etc...

YOU CONTRACT OUT.

It's a club subscription.If you feel the state has become excessive in its regulation and does not represent your interests,then the no taxation without representation clause kicks in.You are fully entitled to withdraw your subsription from the club.

It is possible to financially starve these cretins out of office.

HOLA4412

Under the terms of the Bill of rights and the magna carta,YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LAWFUL REBELLION.

As long as you fully notarise it,you can send the petition to buckingham palace and contract out of the state altogether.

No income tax,no national insurance,no grounds for arrest...except that of under common law of 1215.

YOU CONTRACT OUT.

It's a club subscription.If you feel the state has become excessive in its regulation and does not represent your interests,then the no taxation without representation clause kicks in.You are fully entitled to withdraw your subsription from the club.

Is there a website where you can do this online? :lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Take this website: How many casual lurkers have seen HPC.co.uk over the last few years? How many read it for a couple of days and thought, 'Bunch of loons - everyone else is telling me prices only go up!' How many are now thinking, 'Hmmm, I remember that website - they seemed to predict the whole thing...'

Next time, they'll be scouring the blogs and forums for their information and not listing to the Halifax and the government and Kirsty and Phil.

Same with WMDs in Iraq. Forums and bloggers almost took it as a given that there were no WMDs. Anyone with a cursory knowledge of Iraq knew it was a country crippled by sanctions with few conventional weapons, let alone WMDs.

Now war's being ramped up against Iran once more. How many ex-sheep are now looking online to read about it and finding out that the recent missile test consisted of extremely dated scud-level weapons?

The most fluffy, innocent protestors now get prodded around by moron bobbies versed in the latest terror-laws.

Soon you'll have to say why you're not using the shop-bought media for your news and looking at 'terrorist' sites.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Use a VPN tunneling service.

Or some gullible fools open wi-fi connection. Changing your mac address is probably a wise move too. (Not forgetting to change it back just before the "filth" break down your door man!)

HOLA4417
Guest tbatst2000

YOU CONTRACT OUT.

It is possible to financially starve these cretins out of office.

It's an interesting idea, somewhat analogous to the way some groups in the US try and use the constitution to escape the powers of the federal government. In theory at least, the Magna Carta still has the force of law but, in practice, I imagine that all of its provisions have been superseded by various bits of statue law. I wonder when the last time was that someone successfully fought a case based on it was? Why is there never a lawyer around when you need one?

HOLA4418
Take this website: How many casual lurkers have seen HPC.co.uk over the last few years? How many read it for a couple of days and thought, 'Bunch of loons - everyone else is telling me prices only go up!' How many are now thinking, 'Hmmm, I remember that website - they seemed to predict the whole thing...'

Next time, they'll be scouring the blogs and forums for their information and not listing to the Halifax and the government and Kirsty and Phil.

No they won't. Next time they'll watching a different batch of property 'experts' on TV and will be posting on new singing pig saying it's different this time :(

HOLA4419
It's an interesting idea, somewhat analogous to the way some groups in the US try and use the constitution to escape the powers of the federal government. In theory at least, the Magna Carta still has the force of law but, in practice, I imagine that all of its provisions have been superseded by various bits of statue law. I wonder when the last time was that someone successfully fought a case based on it was? Why is there never a lawyer around when you need one?

nope.The magna carta,and bill of rights,were both signed BEFORE the assembly of parliament.They are a covenant between the monarchy and the people.

As such they are still in force,and cannot be altered or amended....EVER.Despite what the politicians would have you believe.

The US constitution is founded on similar principles,but without the regal guarantee.

Probably why the UN are so interested in us dissolving our monarchy.

HOLA4420
Guest tbatst2000
nope.The magna carta,and bill of rights,were both signed BEFORE the assembly of parliament.They are a covenant between the monarchy and the people.

Well, that may be the theory....I'd still be very interested to see someone try it!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

But Gordy has just signed away a lot of the Queenies rights over to Brussels, so not long after the Magna Carta will be posh bog roll. Nice one Gordon. Is he the great great x10 grandson of William Wallace or summat? He's doing a fine job bulldozing this country down.

HOLA4423
But Gordy has just signed away a lot of the Queenies rights over to Brussels, so not long after the Magna Carta will be posh bog roll. Nice one Gordon. Is he the great great x10 grandson of William Wallace or summat? He's doing a fine job bulldozing this country down.

He is not entitled to do so.The queen herself is not entitled to do so.Technically it is blair and milliband that can be brought to book for this,as they are the ones with their grubby little fingerprints on the treaty documents.

The politicians we have are in clear breach of the "representation of the people" act for starters.

not to mention treason.

As Nulabour attempted to remove the death penalty for treason,to align more with the EU,the penalty is still in force.We the people have not ratified any further ceding of power than that of the EEC endorsement of 1975.All subsequent acts are therefore null and void.

Hang the feckers.

HOLA4424

Hows this,

The DVLA has issued me with a “penalty” for allegedly not registering my vehicle as SORN.

Notwithstanding the fact that I advised the DVLA of the vehicles status, being taken by a salvage company for monies owed, but by virtue of the fact that the DVLA method of trial is a computer database and the postal system, I consider that the DVLA is acting Ultra Vires by attempting to extort monies from me without due legal process, as is my right under article 6 of the human rights convention and under the Bill of rights 1689. The DVLA is not a Court of Law nor is it a competent authority for the following reasons:

Snip

In evidence of the submission given, a full reference is made to the text of the Common Law Charter of King Henry III, dated 1225 (the existence of which Charter is now evidenced by the text of the 1297 enactment of King Edward I and his parliament), and a further full reference is made to the several texts of the Declaration & Bill of Rights (variously dated February & December of 1689) –

Snip

Magna Carta of 1225, confirmed by the Statute of 1297.

"We will not pass upon him, nor [condemn him], but by lawful judgment of his peers, or by the Law of the Land."

I contend that the clear option as to method of trial is an option that belongs to me as my property, and that title to this property is confirmed by the Confirmation of Liberties given in Magna Carta-

"We have granted also, and given to all the Freemen of our Realm, for Us and our Heirs for ever, these Liberties underwritten, to have and to hold to them and their Heirs, of Us and our Heirs for ever"

I also contend that the substantive law relevant to this hearing is further declared by the provisions of the Declaration of Rights and further secured by the Bill of Rights subsequently enacted -

"That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void"

As such, I do not recognise the DVLA’s authority to issue penalties/fines nor have I had a trial within a competent criminal Court to find guilt under a section 31A offence of not procuring a vehicle licence. Should the DVLA insist on pursuing this unlawful course of action, then I request that you refer the matter to the European Court of Justice under article 234.

HOLA4425
Hows this,

Too late.

You already gave them the authority when you contracted with them!

How did you do this?

Simple. You filled out and sent in the "owner" forms that they have. Top tip - if you own something no one else has any right to tell you what to do with it. Your relationship with the DVLA is one of contract.

Archived