B&b Downfall Images

HOLA441
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
I disagree, I dont think the average person is anywhere near learning anything.

Agree 100%.... The only friend, colleague or relation I've spoken to in 2008 who's 'Got It' is my old man, who used to work in credit/ risk control in a bank, but took early retirment about 10-15 years ago, presumably because his services were no longer required. And certainly none of the people trying to sell houses for new market ceilings in my street have got it. Oh no, we are still an intensely dumb country.

HOLA444
HOLA445

The point when people will start to realise.

1) Everyone knows someone who had their home repossessed.

2) Everyone knows or knows someone who knows someone who had BTL empire who is now bankrupt.

3) Everyone accepts that property is not an investment, it is somewhere to live.

Its started, lets give it 9 months to hatch.

HOLA446
Guest Skint Academic
Untitled-10.jpg

Of course what would be really irresponsible would be to include this in a post with no explanation ...

HOLA447
The image that rustyfunk posted is very IRRESPONSIBLE

It is not obviously a doctored image and can easily be used to compound a rumour, leading to a self-fullfilling prophecy,

STUPID

Oh, for Gods sake!

That is so obviously a doctored image its funny - to the point of me being so bad, I feel a bit embarrased about posting it, tbh.

If you think otherwise you may want to get your eyes tested. Note how the perspective is wrong, and the signage is a wierd colour and doesnt match the logo, and how it generally looks like what it is - a 5 minutes to make photoshop fake made from a NR photo pinched from the Daily Hate - etc etc,

If people start a run on a bank because of that, then i'll eat mine, yours, and fat kirsty hats in one sitting. Its much more likely a run will start if it becomes obvious B&B are NRII.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Steve Cook
Oh, for Gods sake!

That is so obviously a doctored image its funny - to the point of me being so bad, I feel a bit embarrased about posting it, tbh.

If you think otherwise you may want to get your eyes tested. Note how the perspective is wrong, and the signage is a wierd colour and doesnt match the logo, and how it generally looks like what it is - a 5 minutes to make photoshop fake made from a NR photo pinched from the Daily Hate - etc etc,

If people start a run on a bank because of that, then i'll eat mine, yours, and fat kirsty hats in one sitting. Its much more likely a run will start if it becomes obvious B&B are NRII.

It aint gonna start a run mate. and if it was to do so, that would only be becuase the bugger was about to go under any moment anyway.....oooopps!

No, only joking. People get too hot under the collar on here sometimes.

It's dead funny by the way..... :lol:

Edited by Steve Cook

HOLA4410
Of course what would be really irresponsible would be to include this in a post with no explanation ...

I fully expect it to be doing the facebook rounds right now! :lol:

social networking sites rock :D

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420