House Price Crash Forum

Scapegoats Needed!

Wait & See

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Are Merv & the BOE going to be set-up as the scapegoats for not rising IR's earlier?

Who else could Brown blame? (Apart from himself of course).

Osama Bin Laden for provoking the chest-swelling knee-jerk response initiated by the BoE to prevent people realising what was important in life and cause them to go on another spending spree to feel happier instead.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Are Merv & the BOE going to be set-up as the scapegoats for not rising IR's earlier?

Well, brown is a statist and the central bank is the main tool the state uses for social control.

Therefore a solution will be found that reduces independant decision making and hands it to big government. Individual mortgage lenders will be targeted, people who lie on the forms (but not the banks/BS who have fraudulently claimed money has changed hands when it hasn't).

Add in world factors, the cost of Tony's war, greedy unions yadda yadda....

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Osama Bin Laden for provoking the chest-swelling knee-jerk response initiated by the BoE to prevent people realising what was important in life and cause them to go on another spending spree to feel happier instead.

Yep disaster often precipitates a bubble.Think tulipmania,think plague wiping out 30% of the population,the roaring 20s was a follow on from World War One and now we have the 9/11 effect.

HOLA449
Yep disaster often precipitates a bubble.Think tulipmania,think plague wiping out 30% of the population,the roaring 20s was a follow on from World War One and now we have the 9/11 effect.

Do you think the sheeple would fall for another 9/11 style false flag attack in central london today to get NR out of trouble for a little longer.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Watching some NuLabour junion minister last night and he was blaming the last Tory government--seriously!

Well, BiG Al is blaming George Bush for keeping IR too low for too long even though it was Big Al's call.

The banks will blame the FSA for sitting on their asses.

Ali Darling will eventualy say its nothing to do with me I've only just started in the job.

TB will be laughing his head off and say he was the PM not the Chancellor.

The Building societies will blame the BoE for accomodative policies.

Merv will blame Gordon for the August 2005 disaaster.

What does all this fingerpointing say? It says one thing loud and clear: In the words of Melissa Greenspan (the alleged big man's grand daughter), "this house price things is, like, so over...."

Edited by Realistbear

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
I nominate Realistbear

Just doing my bit and modelling myself on the Tesco philosophy of business. ;)

Now that there is no doubt what is happening in the market are the Neithers going to turn bull or bear now? No more of this fence sitting business? Wrongmove should be making the rightmove soon and declaring bear because it doesn't get much better than what we are seeing now with HPI meltdowns, banks going under, everyone pointing the finger of blame and nearly all the press uberbear except for: The Sun--what are they waiting for? We need it to be made offcial--forget the Bristols and print what we want to see: HPC--It's on.

HOLA4415

There are no "doves" on the MPC, it is made up of hawks and shitehawks.

The shitehawks have ruled the roost (thanks mainly to Gordon parachuting them in) and now we have a banking crisis that is steadily (or rapidly) going to get worse.

This has been years in the making and it will take years for the full effects to be felt.

HOLA4416
Well I hope they first look to the Doves and the unofficial leader of that bunch of clowns ,Rachel Lomax.

and don`t forget that Blanchflower T$@T..he's always voted for a cut, without fail, even when it was glaringly obvious that the rates needed to go up.

Edited by thirdwave

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
I reckon it's all the fault of that bloke who sells gas lighters from a cardboard box in every city in the UK (it would seem).

Mind you, over the years, you did start getting more lighters for the "pund"/"pooond"/"paaaaahnd" (delete as appropriate)

No no no ... you got the wrong bloke. Its the one that sells them batteries that look a bit like duracell for a paaahnnd but when you get them home they are powercell or some such and last for precisely 4 minutes before running out.

Its all his fault and stoning is too good for him.

F

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Just doing my bit and modelling myself on the Tesco philosophy of business. ;)

Now that there is no doubt what is happening in the market are the Neithers going to turn bull or bear now? No more of this fence sitting business? Wrongmove should be making the rightmove soon and declaring bear because it doesn't get much better than what we are seeing now with HPI meltdowns, banks going under, everyone pointing the finger of blame and nearly all the press uberbear except for: The Sun--what are they waiting for? We need it to be made offcial--forget the Bristols and print what we want to see: HPC--It's on.

I wasnt on this site when it nearly all collapsed in 2005, but i'am guessing that you would all be banging on about it then as you are now, however, it didnt materialise last time. So all you HPC Vets, how is it different this time? Is it to late for the BOE to pull a shock out the bag and re - start the HPI gravy train? Is a terrorist attack imminent? Are they going to Find Maddie today?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
No no no ... you got the wrong bloke. Its the one that sells them batteries that look a bit like duracell for a paaahnnd but when you get them home they are powercell or some such and last for precisely 4 minutes before running out.

Its all his fault and stoning is too good for him.

F

I hope furby didn't say anything bad against my post there... Can someone tell me? I'm completely unable to read it due to the avatar...

*DROOOOL*

I like it how she has to kind of shimmy her head back and forth to get the right one up a bit... left one... right one... ahh there you go all the water has streamed off aaaaand out the pool.

HOLA4423