House Price Crash Forum

Could we see a proxy war on a proxy war and then the end of America?

athom

HOLA441
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
21 minutes ago, athom said:

Lol, if the IDF negligently killed ALL the remaining civilians of course that diminishes the hamas body count. She said she didn't even see hamas fire their guns until the IDF turned up and then they fired at the IDF. She said the hostages were all killed by the IDF at that point. (we don't know who did what before she arrived at the kibbutz.) 

Not in any significant extent. The total killed everywhere was 1400+. The kibbutz she came from was just one of MANY places attacked.

Seriously, you find this significant?!

That instead of killing 1400, as reported, the actuality is that perhaps Hamas only(!) killed 1380.

JEEZUS. You are beyond help!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA443
30 minutes ago, athom said:

You'll wait for the IDF to tell you what to believe? Business as usual then. 

And you can take as gospel truth of whatever a bunch of psychopathic murderers tell you, along with no doubt still traumatised victims. It is well known that in such complex, chaotic and traumatising events that victims often do not recollect specific details of as accurately as one might assume.

I have no doubt that, unlike Hamas, the inevitable enquiries will be public and open to other international experts and observers.

In any case, EVEN IF the woman is recollecting events accurately she is no position to be able to accurately assert that Israeli fire killed anywhere near as many as she believes to be the case.

AND finally, AGAIN, the issue of whether Israeli forces killed ANY of their own is wholly irrelevant and DOES NOT DIMINISH IN ANY WAY THE NATURE AND EXTENT OF THE ATROCITY THAT HAMAS COMMITTED.

The fact that you are allowing your brain to get bogged down with such matters shows how warped your brain is and unable to appreciate the wider picture.

What you are doing here mentally is as stupid as pointing to authorities who try to fight an arson started forest fire, which has already consumed 1/2 a forest, by burning a portion of still unburnt forest to act as a firebreak to the advancing inferno - and then pointing and saying "yeah but look! they burned perfectly good forest themselves".

You really are stupid!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA444

Us economy just grew 5% which is 560 billion in 3 months

Thats like adding a whole economy size of Ireland or adding half the Russian economy 

The US will be quite fine, the Axis of stupidity, terrorism and evil represented by Russia, Hamas, Iran and North Korea will not 

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
4 hours ago, Trampa501 said:

America is now bombing Irani/Islamic bases in Syria, in response to rocket attacks on US bases in Syria and Iraq. Question. Didn't Trump boast of pulling US forces out of Syria? What's going on?

The yanks will say they are just security forces not military.

In reality its just an excuse for their bombing. America is probably actually afraid of this becoming another proxy war. They need one on the go all the time but they like it on their terms and this is looking like the adversaries of USA are coming together in a way that would be awkward for the USA. So these are preemptive strikes against anti-american assets. 

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
On 26/10/2023 at 11:21, anonguest said:
On 26/10/2023 at 11:15, athom said:

Nowhere in gaza is safe from bombing by israel

Actually, I would think that the places already demolished would be quite safe? Not much need for Israel to bomb an already totally demolished building?

I nearly missed this piece of typical compassion. So your advice to gazan women, children, the elderly, go and find a bomb crater, hunker down inside it for an indefinite time until you die from thirst, malnutrition or disease. 

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

The Shani Louk vid:

Broken leg at knee does not fold / look like this. Did Shamas have time to surgically remove her knee cap then magically suture and heal with no red / blue inflammation? and what's with the crease in her rear upper leg just above joint.

Knee.thumb.jpeg.19fb87aae38e6555c7b9cb1fcb06d4dc.jpeg

13 hours ago, anonguest said:

Unless you're referring to photos of piles of shoes from some other event in history? Which one?

We have some neat shoe arrangements today. If Hamas were doing it the shoes would be in disrespectful piles to garner outrage.

https://www.pressenza.com/2020/05/extinction-rebellion-put-thousands-of-kids-shoes-in-trafalgar-square-urging-government-to-remember-children-during-coronavirus-recovery/

112.jpeg

https://wtop.com/gallery/dc/empty-shoes-line-black-lives-matter-plaza-honoring-nurses-who-died-from-covid-19/

nurseheadon-1672x1254.jpg

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
14 hours ago, athom said:

So your advice to gazan women, children, the elderly, go and find a bomb crater, hunker down inside it for an indefinite time until you die from thirst, malnutrition or disease.

Well, they didn't take the sensible advice first given to them. 

It seems that Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4417
4 hours ago, Trampa501 said:

Looks like a major Israeli ground incursion into Gaza has started.

We will see this weekend what the response will be like from Lebanon and/or Iran. Looks as grim as anything we've seen before.

I doubt its very major tbh. Increased but still localised. Israel will get a very bloody nose and hamas will still be firing rockets is my guess. Iranian anti tank tech has been practiced with in Ukraine which will help. Tanks aren't anything like as unstoppable as they used to seem. They no doubt have night vision and everything else they'll need. 

HOLA4418
On 27/10/2023 at 02:10, athom said:

I think most people don't understand that the name hamas is just the name for the Palestinian resistance today. Clearly they are just the people of gaza and the people of gaza will keep resisting until there are none left or they win their land back. Life under an israeli jack boot is not worth living, clearly, or this wouldn't be happening. Its rediculous to seperate hamas vs civilians, Israel would need to kill every last gazan to kill every last "hamas". and that is their fantasy. 

If I was in one of those red bits in the map there I hope I wouldn't be a pussy and I'd resist and I hope you would too.  

Anonguest of course he'd kiss invader arse and hope for a job as an informant or house boy. 

Why don't they just leave and enter a different Arab country?

HOLA4419
7 hours ago, Up the spout said:

Indeed.

Perhaps because, despite all their superficial public claims of 'solidarity' with them, none of the other Arab countries actually want them. Something the West could learn from. The Palestinians have long been regarded within the Arab world as the 'chavs' of their world - even before the 20th century.

As a starting point they could have moved to the nominally more secular West Bank, and at least escape the 7th century medieval fanatical religious bigots running Gaza at gunpoint. Numerous countries have had generous 'positive discrimination' immigration policies for Palestinians for some years. Heck! I'd have loved to have been able to jump the queue in getting residency in New Zealand to start a new life in a veritable paradise, by comparison.

This leads to the inevitable conclusion that those of genuinely good conscience and intelligence would have left long ago by now. And those still there are either explicitly or, through their amoral silence, de facto support Hamas - the sorts of people that all but the most naive woke mind virus infected university student wouldn't want as their neighbours.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4420
9 hours ago, athom said:

I doubt its very major tbh. Increased but still localised. Israel will get a very bloody nose and hamas will still be firing rockets is my guess. Iranian anti tank tech has been practiced with in Ukraine which will help. Tanks aren't anything like as unstoppable as they used to seem. They no doubt have night vision and everything else they'll need. 

Speaks the resident armchair military expert - who, just like Jeremy Corbyn and other such muppets, can instantly tell difference between a Hamas Quassam rocket and an air dropped JDAM bomb. LOL

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4421
7 hours ago, Up the spout said:

Why don't they acquiesce to the Jewish extremist fascists who are forcing them to leave or be killer purely because they are not Jewish. I know which side of history i'm on here. The side Britain used to be on on any case like this. Now we're supposed to side with the fascists for some reason. 

HOLA4422

How to describe this BS repeated again and again 

Israel has said it does not target civilians and has accused Hamas of operating among them to protect its fighters. 

UK Foreign Secretary James Cleverly said earlier today that the government supports Israel's right to defend themselves in accordance with international law.

He said Hamas "habitually embed military capabilities within civilian infrastructure" and has bombarded Israel from those locations.

No shit Sherlock. Hamas could build an "army base" in one of the few open spaces in Gaza. Israel has been given overwhelming firepower by tax paying mugs like you and me. 5 minutes and it would be wiped out. What is their only logical next move? What would we do next if we were them? 

Its a slaughter of innocent women and children with the most pathetic justification. I am utterly ashamed of the western leaders. 

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
2 hours ago, anonguest said:
9 hours ago, athom said:

I doubt its very major tbh. Increased but still localised. 

Speaks the resident armchair military expert

Sky news 7AM

Israel is still only carrying out "limited moves" rather than a large ground manoeuvre into Gaza, said a former Israel Defence Forces head of Palestinian affairs.

They are still preparing the ground and studying Hamas's response to clashes in north and central Gaza, said Dr Michael Milshtein.

HOLA4425
3 minutes ago, athom said:

Hamas could build an "army base" in one of the few open spaces in Gaza

You mean like Israel builds it's army bases in open areas away from residential buildings? Instead of right underneath large hospitals!

You need to take a closer look at Gaza on Google Earth. Loads of empty land to use!

Edited by anonguest