House Price Crash Forum

2021 predictions

APerson

HOLA441

The UK will make it another 4 days to 2022 without having a sovereign debt crisis. I can't be any more optimistic about the UK's finances than that from here. Once inflation, tax rises and the cost of energy really starts to bite hard into the consumer... we're in a right pickle! As we let the hollowing out continue.

Are there any leveraged ETFs for food banks?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

We have social media stars giving share advice - are these the new shoe shine boys?

FCA warning over 'risky' TikTok trading tips

We have companies at insane valuations - is Apple really worth the same as every company in the FTSE combined?, Is Telsa worth more than Ford and Toyota combined?

I'd say this has got even worse with Meme stocks, NFTs and sh*tcoin

Football fans warned they could lose ‘all their money’ on NFTs..

We have Corporate welfare at insane levels (Bounce back loan fraud), yet sanction people to starvation level if they miss a job interview

... just look at the drooling on the BeNeFiT fRaUdStErs ScRoUnGiNG bUt I gEt NoThInG, WaAhh thread..

Banks want to price risk, but central banks suppress this with QE and -ve IR

We're supposed to do backflips because the BoE raised rates by a fraction of a percent in the face of near double digit inflation?

You have PPE and Br*xit contracts being given with zero oversight, a backroom bonanza

It's all coming out and even the Tory FanBoyz can't spin this...

1/3 of the workforce on state support - with no glide path.  It's either extend-n-pretend or face a cliff edge of redundancies

I got this wrong - Furlough saved jobs and shows that massive state intervention can help.  Let's not kid ourselves this wasn't Tory largesse for workers - it was to save rich owners from crashing.

Trading relations being made up on the hoof and for political expediency (Fishing over FS - give me a break)

See how all those OvEn ReAdY dEalS aRe WoRkInG....

COVID restrictions are dead in the water;

Government p*ssed away any moral authority with Cummings 'specsaver' visit
    Track n Trace is being ignored (and badged with the NHS to take the fall)
    The NHS was denied the breathing space and resources to prepare after wave 1 in April

I think we can agree that BoJo's Tories have no moral authority

COVID-19: App tweak is act of political capitulation rather than pandemic management amid pingdemic

https://nhsproviders.org/news-blogs/news/nhs-still-under-severe-strain-despite-fall-in-covid-19-admissions

https://www.bma.org.uk/advice-and-support/nhs-delivery-and-workforce/pressures/pressure-points-in-the-nhshttps://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jan/15/nhs-crisis-in-charts-how-covid-has-increased-strain-on-health-service

7/8 - I'll take that :)