• Gay. Lesbian, transgender

HOLA441
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

😂😂😂

Many British women born the last few decades have a deluded sense of entitlement (never experienced that with Croatian German French Austrian E European females i know v well (:-) ). And this sense of feeling that they can do selfishly what they want is exacerbated with British mothers    

Just women rather than the generation referred to?  I think I will perhaps opt out of this 'debate' as it feels quite sexist.   I wonder what your background/age is including where raised.  An important place to start I reckon.

HOLA443

So is my wife, she still has to do the washing, cleaning and ironing though, i'm not a "cuck".  But i will do the shopping and cooking, because as a fully qualified chef, it's pretty easy, and i can do any diy and fix anything pretty much. she admitted the other day if she left me she would be worse off, have to do everything for the kids and all the cooking too. 

Luckily she is that woman who "loves the office" and believes a multi billion $$ global company will collapse if she is not there for it. Hey Ho.

Can you give us a recipe for successful relationships?

HOLA444

- I would say a lot of sexist men, probably blokes who are horribly unattractive beta males and divorcees who have lost everything 

- Plus a lot of people who consciously chose not to work ‘to play the system’ and didn’t realise there was a huge push for basically making anyone who bought a house to basically become lottery winners, and thus ‘being smart playing the system’ turned into ‘just being a loser no-one respects’ and are now bitter about that, but find HPC is one of the few places you can get truest good insights by a range of people

- a few retired boomers who can’t understand why their world view is not correct, get angry that they are not respected, and can’t bare to admit they were very lucky and none of their luck was down to hard work, in fact in reality they are quite dim and lazy, spend most of their time on the brexit thread and throwing a few meaningless common insights into other threads 

- a few struggling aspiring FTB’s just starting on their journey of understanding the situation

- a few preppers

- a good few racists who blame EVERYTHING on a few boats landing, or immigration in general, but I think this is pretty normal (sadly) for a slice of the British population, same people who complain about foreign aid and that general vain of people

- a few hidden gem posters who are actually quite senior influential people, who do have cutting insights into situations, these are the people I stick around for and these are the people you generally won’t find elsewhere 

this but also the rest. Humour and debate. Brexit Thread is hectic but can be very good.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447