House Price Crash Forum

Yugoslavian Computer Magazines 80s & 90s (Cover Girls)

DEATH

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
9 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Dick Smith? Interesting way to make a living.

Imagine....doing your Celebrity Death Sweepstake 1981 on your own computer...!

I'll take Bond film star Bernard Lee for my junior entry, and Princess Alice of Albany for my senior...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA444
On 05/01/2017 at 7:25 PM, 200p said:

Lol they wouldn't allow that now. We're too PC now (pun, get it?).

I still have my Pentium 133Mhz with an original Voodoo 1 3DFX graphics card. I upgraded it with a CPU cooler, which is way over the top.

I had a voodoo card. It was the 3 I think. Awesome times were had with that card, lost about 3 years on half-life and counterstrike.

HOLA445
On 1/5/2017 at 7:25 PM, 200p said:

Lol they wouldn't allow that now. We're too PC now (pun, get it?).

Oh, they have their ways and means. Had to chuckle at this @ 58 -> 65 secs. In the mirror it all looks so innocent :D:

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA446

The Thermaltake tower case gave me an idea on these cold dark winter's nights... I took the side panel off and put an acrylic panel on it and stuck some LED's in it. Well that saved me £260. This could spawn a new thread if there is interest. :o Get your PC out lol.

S1090097.jpg

HOLA447
3 minutes ago, 200p said:

The Thermaltake tower case gave me an idea on these cold dark winter's nights... I took the side panel off and put an acrylic panel on it and stuck some LED's in it. Well that saved me £260. This could spawn a new thread if there is interest. :o Get your PC out lol.

And here's me after a new PC for games without a see-through case full of lights.

What's the purpose of the Millenium Falcon in there?

HOLA448

It was going to be a side project, I was going to turn the inside 5.25' bay into some death star hangar. But now he Falcon just sits there for now.

1111.png

^print this out and stick in a 5'25 bay with the falcon in front of it.

Archived