House Price Crash Forum

Government Ready To Pay For Polands Underground Systems

right_freds_dead

HOLA441

im just watching the gnews about european budgets. talk about using eu money for polands underground system. were at the point of 800M per year from the uk.

fine. lets go build every other countires infratructure with our money. ok.

but where are our estates of social housing for all you priced out taxpaying workers.

half purchases - get lost.

get it bloody fixed new labour, before handing out our tax money to all and sundry abroad.

IMVOHO

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

im just watching the gnews about european budgets. talk about using eu money for polands underground system. were at the point of 800M per year from the uk.

IMVOHO

Come on now, if it wasn't for the poles, we wouldn't have pole dancing :lol:

If they want some underground action, that's fine by me!

HOLA446

but where are our estates of social housing for all you priced out taxpaying workers.

get it bloody fixed new labour, before handing out our tax money to all and sundry abroad.

IMVOHO

Better the Warsaw metro than French farmers.

HOLA447

Better the Warsaw metro than French farmers.

Well said.

We are soooo hard done by! I couldn't bear the thought of us contributing towards such perks for rich foreigners. Furthermore, the thought of the demand for engineering/planning/management expertise (a fair proportion likely from the UK and definitely the EU) being *gasp* sold abroad just sickens me to my stomach.

HOLA448

Guess who is bottom of the receipts table. :angry:

Not only that the guess who has just thrown away more of your money.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005570786,00.html

BTB,

You obviously know very little about Gravy Trains.

Bizarrely, Europe’s richest country, Luxembourg, gets the BIGGEST payout — a staggering £15,000 per

head as it boasts dozens of EU bureaucracies which command high payouts.

HOLA449

Guess who is bottom of the receipts table. :angry:

Not only that the guess who has just thrown away more of your money.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005570786,00.html

BTB,

You obviously know very little about Gravy Trains.

Bizarrely, Europe’s richest country, Luxembourg, gets the BIGGEST payout — a staggering £15,000 per

head as it boasts dozens of EU bureaucracies which command high payouts.

Seriously mate, for the sake of my sanity, please don't post anything backed up by an article in the Sun. :D

The inability of the general public to have open minds must surely be linked to the fact that the Sun is the highest circulating daily!

HOLA4410

I dont mind contributing my share to helping develop the emrerging eastern european countries. No man is an island and all that. I dont think it will have any impact on the afoardability of houses one way or another.

I think we should be campaigning to have taxation increased on second homes, buy to let and so on encouraging affordable home building and speeding up land release and planning.

HOLA4411

A late entrance..

Is it True or False..... Simiple innit? Doesn't matter what the source is, in fact increasingly it is the broadsheets that are wholly inept (or indeed complicit) in hiding those little financial details that matter ohso much.

HOLA4412

IMVOHO

Right Fred's Dead.

Are you in real life the Ian Upton who was the Veritas party's Prospective Parliametary Candidate for Bury North in the 2005 general election?

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/person/0,9290,-10156,00.html

The evidence is:

- your username used to be 'ianupton'. This user has an avatar which you used to use, wrote a number of posts in your unmistakeable comic style, and stopped posting just when you started posting.

- you state that you live in Salford, which is right next to Bury.

- you have posted a few things which are consistent with Veritas' policies, e.g. the above.

For those who don't know Veritas is a splinter of the UK Independence Party (UKIP). Veritas is led by Robert Kilroy-Silk.

If you're not this person, please accept my humble apologies for mistaking your identity.

Whether you are or not, my apologies for being such a creepy stalker.

frugalista

HOLA4413

[quote name='whoops_apocalypse' date='Dec 14 2005, 06:25 PM' post='254197

Next we'll be paying off Africa's debts and setting up their infrastructure for them as well

An observation only.

Much of Africa did have reasonable infrastructure.

Conflicts, both civil and inter nations, have had negative effects.

HOLA4414

A late entrance..

Is it True or False..... Simiple innit? Doesn't matter what the source is, in fact increasingly it is the broadsheets that are wholly inept (or indeed complicit) in hiding those little financial details that matter ohso much.

I know - just kidding around really. Ironic really that the xenophobic attitudes I pick up on whenever reading the Sun are repeated on here so often, a pet hate of mine that is ignored when we drive past the latest regen project down the road with a blue flag and gold stars on in the funding department.

HOLA4415

The sooner this country withdraws from the EU the better for everyone in the UK.

The most corrupt gravy train that politicians have ever invented. You sweat hard only to see the rewards of your labours go into the pockets of corrupt officials, just watch this corruption grow now the EU has become an uncontrollable monster. No wonder a lot of other countries would like to join.

Ask yourself what have I as an individual gained from Europe? Well I personally have gained sweet **** all, just paid my share in taxes. Free trade I agree but that`s where it should all have ended.

Mr Neil Kinnock

Whistle Blower Hung Out To Dry

HOLA4416

IMVOHO

Why do you feel housing people is part of the infrastructure that I should pay for with my tax money?

HOLA4417
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Why do you feel housing people is part of the infrastructure that I should pay for with my tax money?

Is that Swedish or UK taxes?

HOLA4418

I know - just kidding around really. Ironic really that the xenophobic attitudes I pick up on whenever reading the Sun are repeated on here so often, a pet hate of mine that is ignored when we drive past the latest regen project down the road with a blue flag and gold stars on in the funding department.

Yeah, but how much of this regen money is money we paid into Europe twenty years ago? We contributed towards a 230mph train for the Spanish, but anything for the West Coast Mainline? I think not. Western companies are set to invest hugely in eastern europe. Isn't this enough? Why do we need some planned wealth redistribution scheme on top? I've been to Poland and the public transport system is fine. Leeds was denied 300 million for its tram system.

That's enough, fed up now. One final thought - it's usually those who don't use public transport here that will think I'm being 'xeno wosit'. Those that do will agree with me.

Anyway, I'm off to talk about house prices crashing now.

HOLA4419

But there is no such thing as EU funded project in Britain as we are net contributors and have been every single year since we joined. Ring of stars = 21st century hammer and sickle.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

there not all your taxes they are mostly OUR taxes. and some of that tax should be used for the british people. to live in affordable houses. you remember them ? - family homes ?

that way the nurse that applies the cream to weeping sores can live close to the city she works in without losing half her pay to btl festering, boastful, worthless parasites. (nothing personal TTRTT.)

Are you in real life the Ian Upton who was the Veritas party's Prospective Parliametary Candidate for Bury North in the 2005 general election?

ive never heard of him.

i mean, yes thats me. and i have all your special branch files right here beside me.

so nobody make any smart moves.

now you can see why i was so keen on a protest march. i was hoping we could rush number 10 and seize power. now were all doomed to financial slavery. you worthless dreamers....ha ha...so long...i am in my escape pod. in bury.

HOLA4423

now you can see why i was so keen on a protest march. i was hoping we could rush number 10 and seize power.

It was the protest march idea which really alerted me to the Veritas connection! It just seemed exactly what a sidekick of Kilroy might propose! I almost exposed you at that point. My girlfriend (the only confidante in my scheme) can confirm that I wrestled for hours over whether to strike at this moment. But I thought, let's give the target a few more weeks and see what anti-EU, Kilroy-esque comments he makes. On reading the original post of this thread, I thought: this fruit is ripe for the plucking.

now were all doomed to financial slavery. you worthless dreamers....ha ha...so long...i am in my escape pod. in bury.

Ah, that signature humour we all know and love! But what dreams of power lurk behind it?

frugalista

PS: My girlfriend and I have encountered Kilroy in person during the UKIP days.... more later.

HOLA4424

i stand by all my posts. spelling mistakes. cranky posts. the lot.

plus. kilroys a political no go area. i wasnt that supportive of the idea, but it seemed like good publicity at the time. since then i have been fighting off the bnp that are rife here. trying to split the vote down to kill any power.

i have met most of the political names we talk about here. so what.?

best current living politician ?

a split vote between neil kinnock or red ken.

HOLA4425

Archived