House Price Crash Forum

Boris To Stand In Next General Electiom

Bossybabe

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I never honestly believed he would win when he ran for mayor but then I don't have my finger on the pulse of what goes on in London. Ken must have been truly despised, even more so than I had imagined.

Having somewhat detached from following politics I'm not really sure than I have an opinion.

Other than to say that I find it hard to believe that he will be able to present a coherent set of policies that appeal to the country as opposed to just the City.

HOLA444
HOLA445

I never honestly believed he would win when he ran for mayor but then I don't have my finger on the pulse of what goes on in London. Ken must have been truly despised, even more so than I had imagined.

Having somewhat detached from following politics I'm not really sure than I have an opinion.

Other than to say that I find it hard to believe that he will be able to present a coherent set of policies that appeal to the country as opposed to just the City.

I suspect he's highly intelligent and bright enough to present the bumbling exterior. Cameron shouldn't be lulled into a false sense of security. I await the general election with interest.

HOLA446

Bullingdon Club/Citeh hand control over to.................drum roll please..........

Bullingdon Club/Citeh

Ahh right then..........as you were

"London property is a global asset class"

You have been warned........

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Loaded question. I have to say she has my admiration.

She was grandstanding.....All sides are at fault over Gaza neither side should be singled out for condemnation given what is going on. Either criticise them both equally or none at all.

No doubt about to make a mint from the diaries she has been keeping.

The other view is she was lucky to hang on from the reshuffle a couple of weeks ago. She jumped before she was pushed......

HOLA4412

It's all been done just to spoil Cameron's holiday.

Tories have a penchant for knifing their 'leaders' when they're out of the country.

Boris, Gidiot, Fox, Hunt, Hammond.

Citeh installing their henchmen for the final denouement. They won't have much use for Farage soon, so he'll get binned.

HOLA4413

She was grandstanding.....All sides are at fault over Gaza neither side should be singled out for condemnation given what is going on. Either criticise them both equally or none at all.

No doubt about to make a mint from the diaries she has been keeping.

The other view is she was lucky to hang on from the reshuffle a couple of weeks ago. She jumped before she was pushed......

It is perfectly acceptable to single out one side of a conflict for particular condemnation when that side is primarily responsible for the resulting casualties. Pity only Baroness Warsi had the courage to do so.

HOLA4414

It is perfectly acceptable to single out one side of a conflict for particular condemnation when that side is primarily responsible for the resulting casualties. Pity only Baroness Warsi had the courage to do so.

My thoughts exactly. Predictable, though, that certain people in this forum don't see it that way.

HOLA4415

Apologies for the thread diversion....

And if is a bunch of renegades in the next County were showering down rockets on you it would not be acceptable to try and stop them?

From what I can understand Israel did leaflets drops and took other action telling people to leave specific areas before they attacked them They also took other actions to reduce collateral damage to the civil population.

HAMAS it would seem are not averse to bunching groups of kids around mortar base plates and rocket positions if you tube is anything to go by!! Sort of smacks of Saddam Hussein.

Both sides are at fault here. Israel (and I have no love for the Country having had a family member killed there in 1948) has a right to defend itself. It's not its fault HAMAS is pretty inefficient in attacking it which makes the casualty count so one sided.

As far as I can see if they didn't fire rockets indiscriminately into Israel there would be no need to attack and intercede in Gaza.

Edit to Add.

Many people on this site are quite switched on when it comes to filtering out the real stories behind what it being reported particularly when to comes to economics. Why they cannot open their eyes and delve a little deeper into this story.

News report from an Indian TV station which surprise surprise did not make it to the BBC shows HAMAS setting up rocket positions in residential neighbourhoods.

And this picture from France24.com which shows why Israeli incoming has fallen near to UN establishments.

france.jpg

And the video the still comes from.

post-13816-0-02438100-1407328929_thumb.jpg

HOLA4416

Apologies for the thread diversion....

And if is a bunch of renegades in the next County were showering down rockets on you it would not be acceptable to try and stop them?

From what I can understand Israel did leaflets drops and took other action telling people to leave specific areas before they attacked them They also took other actions to reduce collateral damage to the civil population.

HAMAS it would seem are not averse to bunching groups of kids around mortar base plates and rocket positions if you tube is anything to go by!! Sort of smacks of Saddam Hussein.

Both sides are at fault here. Israel (and I have no love for the Country having had a family member killed there in 1948) has a right to defend itself. It's not its fault HAMAS is pretty inefficient in attacking it which makes the casualty count so one sided.

As far as I can see if they didn't fire rockets indiscriminately into Israel there would be no need to attack and intercede in Gaza.

We've already been though all this already. There's no point in going though it again, not on this thread.

HOLA4417

Not a huge fan of Bozza. He is extremely intelligent and charismatic, but the buffoonery thing is all an act. That tells me that he takes duplicity and fakery to an entirely new level.

For those like Bruce as well, take note that historically he is a massive 'wet' and europhile. I know he's been making eurosceptic noises lately, but that is also duplicity and fakery, I am certain.

Timing himself well, note, he's hoping he'll be in Opposition just about when the Tories are voted out and Cameron falls off his pedastal.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Not a huge fan of Bozza. He is extremely intelligent and charismatic, but the buffoonery thing is all an act. That tells me that he takes duplicity and fakery to an entirely new level.

For those like Bruce as well, take note that historically he is a massive 'wet' and europhile. I know he's been making eurosceptic noises lately, but that is also duplicity and fakery, I am certain.

Timing himself well, note, he's hoping he'll be in Opposition just about when the Tories are voted out and Cameron falls off his pedastal.

The only good thing about Boris running for Conservative leader is that he might derail Cameron's gravy train. As for Europe, I would prefer that we stay in, although that won't stop me voting UKIP at the next general election.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Loaded question. I have to say she has my admiration.

Yes, she may have principles! I thoroughly approved of Robin Cook resigning, after an expesive war was declared!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Boris will smile and play the buffoon - while he and his ilk steal your wealth.

And you will lap it up.

Don't vote for him, nor any other politician.

The only vote that counts is not voting.

Voting for ANY of them only guarantees one thing - that the government get in...

You have been warned. I will not repeat myself, nor enter into any debate.

But one day - could even be on your death-bed - you'll realise that I'm right...

XYY

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived