House Price Crash Forum

What Matters Most To You? A Survey From The Conservatives

Dorkins

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

You couldn't make this up.....You do them a favour and fill in the survey and it hits you with this:

Knowing your views will help us carry on securing a better future for Britain.

Our long-term economic plan is working – but there's still much more to do. Help us secure Britain's future by donating £10 today

It's either a scam to part idiots from their cash, or it's some bloke in Nigeria.

please send all donations to www.gotanysparechange.gov

HOLA445

Paranoia much?

http://

www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp

It's called a "submit button", that is it's name.

:P

No. I'm observant and it's important not to be too complacent.

The button can be called what you want.

<input type="submit" value="Submit">

to

<input type="submit" value="Send">

Just saying :ph34r:

HOLA446

Many many years ago i was a member of what used to be the Conservative party.At the last European elections they knocked on my door.The first time ever.They said they needed to "get the conservative vote out so we are going around all supporters".

I said yes the country does need to get the conservative vote out and vote UKIP.Told them never to darken my door again.

Its incredible to think how bad all three main parties are now.Terrible and rotten to the core all of them.

HOLA447

Of course you can always just bin the survey and write a letter instead to no 10 to tell them what you think outside their limited boxes. If you are lucky they may reply.

Yes you are right, this is the best thing to do. Spend the time it would take to fill out the survey writing a letter to them. Perhaps use the free-post envelope they provided.

I received the survey this week, and what offended me most about it was the way the questions were structured. The help to buy question went something like:

Help to buy is helping thousands of hard-working families to buy their first home. Do you agree with this policy?

Basically, it is ambiguous. Answering 'no' makes it sound like you don't want hard working families to be able to afford a home.

I refuse to take part in a survey that treats me like an idiot. Describe what the policy *is*, don't tell me what you think it does.

It's no wonder support for political parties is at an all time low. This is not representative democracy, it's political self-justification.

HOLA448

Yes you are right, this is the best thing to do. Spend the time it would take to fill out the survey writing a letter to them. Perhaps use the free-post envelope they provided.

I received the survey this week, and what offended me most about it was the way the questions were structured. The help to buy question went something like:

Help to buy is helping thousands of hard-working families to buy their first home. Do you agree with this policy?

Basically, it is ambiguous. Answering 'no' makes it sound like you don't want hard working families to be able to afford a home.

I refuse to take part in a survey that treats me like an idiot. Describe what the policy *is*, don't tell me what you think it does.

It's no wonder support for political parties is at an all time low. This is not representative democracy, it's political self-justification.

It's a 'clever' question to get the answer they want to show their policy is popular in their next publicity. You are not supposed to think - there is no room in this country for awkward people like you.