House Price Crash Forum

What Is It With Flies And Windows & Doors?

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441

You only have to open a window or door and some fly will have flown in within seconds - then it takes them s*dding ages to fly back out.

You can open every door and window in the house to try and get them out but they will just go along banging into the frames or walls. What is that about?

I have come to the conclusion that when you open a door or window you create some kind of vortex that sucks all nearby flies in through it and into your home.

HOLA442
HOLA443

I've gone back to using old school fly paper ,it works so well with no nasty chemicals in the air .

They really get stuck, don't they! I use "horse paper" for larger animals! :huh:

HOLA444

They really get stuck, don't they! I use "horse paper" for larger animals! :huh:

I've put human paper all around the perimeter this week, with added trip wires/land mines etc. All tricks before treats!

HOLA445

I've put human paper all around the perimeter this week, with added trip wires/land mines etc. All tricks before treats!

I'm just catching horses! I do give them back! :blink:

HOLA446

You only have to open a window or door and some fly will have flown in within seconds - then it takes them s*dding ages to fly back out.

You can open every door and window in the house to try and get them out but they will just go along banging into the frames or walls. What is that about?

I have come to the conclusion that when you open a door or window you create some kind of vortex that sucks all nearby flies in through it and into your home.

Nah, they can smell your cooking, looking for a bite to eat, and they like to get away from the wind. ;)

HOLA447

Nah, they can smell your cooking, looking for a bite to eat, and they like to get away from the wind. ;)

:blink:

They have made a mistake!

HOLA448

[/b]

:blink:

They have made a mistake!

:lol::lol:

Rolled newspaper in either hand. Bamboozle the fly...doesn't know which way nemesis is coming from.. left or right?...he can't handle it....loses his bottle.. you feint a strike rapidly with either hand....fly freaks out....hard right hand strike for real...wallop!!!

Dispose of corpse...

Archived